Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
The best part of this whole thread is , Jamie never even wasted his time responding to this! He's just reading it laughing!
Supernut, your bikes are amazing! But if you call someone out , you should really go to them. Just my 2cents. And bmw-man, he has street credit in my books just for running them! Can I see some races of your bikes against known high horsepower cars? Just asking, not arguing. Remember I'm not a hater, I've owned a turbo hyabusa.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:27 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Super ******* !! You are my hero!!

Old 04-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Banned
SUPERNUT is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

There is no video"s of streeracing a car cause nothing was worth filming.....and streetracing....we do not put video's ever anywhere........i heard it is not legal........so no it will not happen..sorry......that is why i showed a pass at the track...just a normal pass.....a couple things just to make you guys think maybe there is something out there.........UNDERGROUND has a shop in NC witch is only a few hrs from FT LAUDERDALE...so when i get up there...we can arrange to find out the truth.......for now he can be KING KONG for all i care......yes i agree it is fast....but when i heard calling out ANY BUSA on the streets......that is when i have not agreed.....and for me to travel 6000 miles to meet him.......i would travel that kind of mileage for nobody....unless absolutely needed....i don't think he is important enough for that...but i came here showed just a few things..........

But he comes near FT LAUDERDALE IN THE FALL OR WINTER .....HE CAN GET HIS *** HANDED ...THAT I PROMISE...AND like you guys said...nobody rides for free.........i can even try him on a streetire on motor only head up in the quater with my nos bike....i can take the bottle out...BET THAT!!If you want to find out the truth it might hurt.........better stay up there......it is your reputation that also is in stake.....and more.........PEACE.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:00 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
The reason I asked for a street vid was to see if this bike actually hooks on the street. Yes, we all saw the tack vid, but we also know hooking on the track and the street are 2 different things.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:54 PM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
The reason I asked for a street vid was to see if this bike actually hooks on the street. Yes, we all saw the tack vid, but we also know hooking on the track and the street are 2 different things.
Be that as it may, that 192mph trap is no joke. Shows just how much power that bike was putting down. And I believe he mentioned that it wasn't on full boost either. Now that's scary.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:55 PM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
Name:  tCp90.gif
Views: 15
Size:  567.6 KB

Old 04-03-2012, 02:07 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
So you have 20-25k in a Busa. Big deal. You and everyone else since '06.

This thread is funny. But who gives a crap about bikes V. cars. Nobody.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:24 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Originally Posted by rseven
Be that as it may, that 192mph trap is no joke. Shows just how much power that bike was putting down. And I believe he mentioned that it wasn't on full boost either. Now that's scary.
Where did I doubt it's power?

Old 04-03-2012, 02:40 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
They run boost by gear on street bikes just like they do on cars. I think with the proper setup it should be okay.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:47 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SUPERNUT
WHY DID YOU READ IT THEN??You should be out shopping for your LAMBO...or maybe cleaning your exaust on your NIGHTROD....you poor thing...Tell you one thing a few here a very sensible....maybe you should be watching an OPRAH SHOW or something......
Originally Posted by SUPERNUT
Well.... miss bmw....on your super duper fast 1000 ...do you have that kind of junk to control your little nos kit??
And for you MISS BMW1000....bring your little bike to PBIR and i will let you spray and run you on motor only....if you can figure your slow *** bike out..........then you might understand something...or maybe not...son.
What's with you and the insults Supernut noob?

Relax.

So you have a fast bike. Good for you. No need to be a d1ck.

Go buy a VBox and post your data (or buy a truck/trailer) or STFU.

Old 04-03-2012, 02:51 PM
rseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud ofrseven has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AverageJoe
Where did I doubt it's power?
I never said that you did. I was just making a statement. Supernut has already stated that putting the power down should not be an issue. From what he's posted so far, he sounds like a knowledgeable rider with a good amount of experience with powerfull bikes. Who knows...I could be wrong.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Isn't ugr under 3sec 60-130 now?

Old 04-03-2012, 03:21 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
i find it funny how a handful of you guys have taken it upon yourself to be ugr spokespeople, like they're gonna throw you a free ttg or something for your services. and it's hard to make out what y'all are saying - your words are getting garbled from having ugr's %@# in your mouth.

Old 04-03-2012, 04:02 PM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jomama
i find it funny how a handful of you guys have taken it upon yourself to be ugr spokespeople, like they're gonna throw you a free ttg or something for your services. and it's hard to make out what y'all are saying - your words are getting garbled from having ugr's %@# in your mouth.
Who are you again?

Old 04-03-2012, 04:20 PM
^thats jomama! Jo's mama is so dumb, she was at the grocery store staring at the oranges cause they said concentrate!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.