Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 10:23 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Originally Posted by DarrinB
great video! what a car!!!

what wheel/tire setup is he running?
they *look* like HRE c93s and probably r888s.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:32 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Toyo R888's for sure

Old 03-25-2012, 12:55 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
2 thumps for you bro. that kind of speed is no joke, its alot more dangerous on a bike than in a car especially at nite. RIDE SAFE N BE CAREFUL

Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
had a great time racing jamie and sw. next year i'll bring a setup that wasnt thrown together 1 week before the meet and hopefully put up a better fight

Old 03-25-2012, 03:59 PM
bilal is infamous around these parts
i have a question regarding the ugr gallardos and i didnt want to open a new thread regarding my topic and my appoligies for the thread hijack
but why ugr didnt do well in russia ... ive seen alot of videos from the texas event and their car s just kicks *** its a different league i understand that for the quarter mile their are lots of factors that play a role in acheiving the best times we all understand and know what they r but for the street race it did soo sooo much better than what it did in russiua and sweeden plz could someone tell me or give me an explanation

Old 03-25-2012, 04:18 PM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
2 thumps for you bro. that kind of speed is no joke, its alot more dangerous on a bike than in a car especially at nite. RIDE SAFE N BE CAREFUL
thanks!

Old 03-25-2012, 05:27 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bilal
i have a question regarding the ugr gallardos and i didnt want to open a new thread regarding my topic and my appoligies for the thread hijack
but why ugr didnt do well in russia ... ive seen alot of videos from the texas event and their car s just kicks *** its a different league i understand that for the quarter mile their are lots of factors that play a role in acheiving the best times we all understand and know what they r but for the street race it did soo sooo much better than what it did in russiua and sweeden plz could someone tell me or give me an explanation

making an awd 1550whp car rwd plus turning off the boost by gear is a recipe for disaster...

Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
In addition to screwing the front diff and making it rwd, when trying to play around with the tuning, ending up just turning off the boost by gear, they don't know how to properly Brake boost, which is the most important technique for racing an ultra high horsepower turbo vehicle from a roll. Yeah, and they don't want to send it back to Kevin at UGR to get it fixed right. They try to hodgepodge fixes in Russia, and I hate to say it, but you know how that goes.

So in other words, they screwed the car up, it's not the car that UGR sent to them.
And they don't know how to drive it right.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:03 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
thanks!
What kind of RWHP does your bike have with nitrous?

Old 03-25-2012, 10:18 PM

Old 03-26-2012, 06:07 AM
MikeCOUPE is infamous around these parts
Amazing bike, 210 rwhp on a bike must be scary as hell!!

And I wanna see that lambo in person so badly.. Great video

Old 03-26-2012, 08:52 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Nice!

Old 03-27-2012, 12:04 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
@BMWS1000RR
That's just crazy to see the lambo pulled that hard against your bike. Did you hit the nitrous button?

Last edited by vincentdds; 03-27-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:31 PM
Zeus has a spectacular aura aboutZeus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
We will have the next video's out in a few days. We have a lot of great footage of the Underground Racing TT Gallardo's in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sxulbub6QY

Thanks, Kevin Howeth
www.UndergroundRacing.com
704-361-3443
I've been away from 6speed too long...

These are, by far, the best videos of their kind. Period. Qreat video, great editing, and when the music stops we get to hear the otherworldly sounds your creations make and the roar of atmosphere being sucked into these amazing engines and the air being pushed out of the way as they approach tremendous speeds.

Which "version" is faster again, the Stage 3 or R version?

Incredible work.

Old 03-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
@BMWS1000RR
That's just crazy to see the lambo pulled that hard against your bike. Did you hit the nitrous button?
there is no nitrous button, it was set up to spray between 7-13.5k rpm automatically

Old 03-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Banned
SUPERNUT is infamous around these parts
Just a quick question....whoever owns that 1900hp LAMBO would he travel for some serious races??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.