Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

**VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Banned
SUPERNUT is infamous around these parts
OK...so now the problem some of you have is the bike is too radical......well bad news for you guys again....i told you that i have another one now.....and this one i rode it downtown..in traffic...in the heat...etc...has passenger seat,mirrors ,stock bodywork etc........and it is more powerful and faster than what you seen already .........i told you guys about being careful what you think is out there ...i can easely show you 2 bikes with over 600hp daily driven..looking almost factory.....and the trick is experience and control....i am sorry about the guy with the BMW......I honestly think you do not have the slightest idea of what it takees to CONTROL that kind of bike......first a turbo bike only has 8.5 compression pistons.....you do not have to run it at 35 pounds of pounds at the throttle........you can ride it all day long doing 30mpg it will start easier than a stock BUSA .....never overheats...but you need the electronics to control it when needed...just a flick of a switch and then it becomes a different beast.....clutch management...suspension etc.......

It is not something you bolt on a big turbo to and go for it...........if anyone thinks that ...then you need to educate yourself on what is out there.......only thing i gotta say is i have a pretty stock looking bike we can go ride on SOUTH BEACH with my wife on the back on run over that LAMBO if needed.....we can easely make over 400hp on pump gas and make it work just on the wastegate spring and it is not out of control at all......it is very brutallly fast...and i know even a 1500hp LAMBO will not stay beside it at 400hp........that is pump gas...and we got tires that will hook ......so please guys spare me the excuses and bs........i said i own something else.....that one is a sleeper.......it will hurt pride and feelings.........

Old 04-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Banned
Like i said and will repeat...that video was just a tease......there is more...much more........

Old 04-02-2012, 06:43 PM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
you should read my first post to you more carefully. i said that if your bike can really do that, then props to you.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Please, can you stop with the ........? It makes you seem illiterate. And don't use the English as a second language excuse.

Back to your bike, seriously, you need to bring it down to Texas for the Supra Nats where all the fastest cars in the country will gather. There is drag racing, etc, but the real game will be on the street at night. As mentioned, you won't have the luxury of a burnout, and will likely have a long drive before you line up. As has been mentioned, there are lots of 7 second cars....that are trailered to the track.

Even so, you may very well come out on top, but that remains to be seen. I am sure Jamie (and SW, and Mullet,and SeaFish, and Tommy, and Kevin et al) will be happy to run you.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Supernut, can you post some pics of your bike?

Old 04-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SUPERNUT
OK...so now the problem some of you have is the bike is too radical......well bad news for you guys again....i told you that i have another one now.....and this one i rode it downtown..in traffic...in the heat...etc...has passenger seat,mirrors ,stock bodywork etc........and it is more powerful and faster than what you seen already .........i told you guys about being careful what you think is out there ...i can easely show you 2 bikes with over 600hp daily driven..looking almost factory.....and the trick is experience and control....i am sorry about the guy with the BMW......I honestly think you do not have the slightest idea of what it takees to CONTROL that kind of bike......first a turbo bike only has 8.5 compression pistons.....you do not have to run it at 35 pounds of pounds at the throttle........you can ride it all day long doing 30mpg it will start easier than a stock BUSA .....never overheats...but you need the electronics to control it when needed...just a flick of a switch and then it becomes a different beast.....clutch management...suspension etc.......

It is not something you bolt on a big turbo to and go for it...........if anyone thinks that ...then you need to educate yourself on what is out there.......only thing i gotta say is i have a pretty stock looking bike we can go ride on SOUTH BEACH with my wife on the back on run over that LAMBO if needed.....we can easely make over 400hp on pump gas and make it work just on the wastegate spring and it is not out of control at all......it is very brutallly fast...and i know even a 1500hp LAMBO will not stay beside it at 400hp........that is pump gas...and we got tires that will hook ......so please guys spare me the excuses and bs........i said i own something else.....that one is a sleeper.......it will hurt pride and feelings.........
UGR reeled in a 475 whp Busa with a FULL WEIGHT MANUAL race version. The e-gear quick shift cars are MUCH faster than Robert's car. Besides, how do you "know" that a 1500 hp Lambo won't stay beside it?? You haven't run one and you haven't shown us any VBOX acceleration data from any street runs. I'd love to see you try beating their times on street tires and not on drag radials...

I agree, there's a lot more for UGR for a potential shop car. Stripped interior, upgraded differentials, carbon bodywork, aero bodywork etc etc. More boost. And we're not even talking newer platforms here, like the Aventador.

However, remember, at the end of the day, it's a Lamborghini, an exotic. Not everyone wants to treat it like a tool and go for the absolute fastest possible configuration. At that point, it won't even really be a street car.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:19 AM
Banned
Thumbs up

Texas for me is not gonna happen...3000miles one way...then back ....no.......like i said i will be in FLORIDA and now you saying they got a stripped down version with E GEAR etc......well great that is why i got 2 bikes also........but for something like this to happen.......if you do some research i am sure you are aware of the 9/10th happening on SUNDAY morning's in FLORIDA....has been for years...i am sure they can get either someone from NC or whenever he feels up to a REAL challenge not a video stunt.......let me know bring your best not excuses......and we will do 1/4 ,1 mile,50 to 250 mph....and no excuses..i am a gentlemen as far as racing..but i do take it very seriously...as you can imagine with my other car being a pretty decent car......i am close to 50 years old not a squid.....that is where you will see the difference when someone with the experience and budget needed to run ......what is needed to run.....sorry bout my writing like you noticed ...french is my first language.No disrespect....i know and yake JAMIE'S car very seriously......but the title of KING of streets is a little out of hand unless you really want it at any price......i don't ....i only say that if ever by chance he can meet me south....we can arrange it...like you guys said nothing is free...i am aware of that.Don't worry too much about traction and tires.....and the shifting part or whatever on my side....tires are not stock...and shifting handled electroniclly.....timing,boost etc.....Jamie can think,say,post video's and make people beleive he is THE KING....but some know ....PEACE.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:54 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
ok....... I cant read this.......... anymore.......... my........ eyes......... hurt.......

Old 04-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Banned
WHY DID YOU READ IT THEN??You should be out shopping for your LAMBO...or maybe cleaning your exaust on your NIGHTROD....you poor thing...Tell you one thing a few here a very sensible....maybe you should be watching an OPRAH SHOW or something......

Old 04-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Banned
Guess some of you never read a book or something like that........your poor little eyes would hurt...

Old 04-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sinister05CTT
ok....... I cant read this.......... anymore.......... my........ eyes......... hurt.......
Plus 10000....please....stop....it doesn't matter that....french is your first.....language.....

Come on, use sentences and maybe even a paragraph.

Look, Houston Texas is THE place where it is decided who is the fastest.

Book a hotel, come down, there are GTGs each night, bikini contests and roll on racing.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Banned

Attached Images     
Old 04-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Banned

Attached Images  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
papou.bmp (801.7 KB, 51 views)
Old 04-03-2012, 08:03 AM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
its a shame 99% of bike owners are ****ing ****** canoes that think they are the best thing since sliced bread

Old 04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Supernut

Why don't you post up some verified acceleration numbers for your bikes since it seems you won't travel to race? Do you have a Vbox or some other kind of similar thing?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **VIDEO** 1st of 3 video for TX2K. Jamie's Underground Racing TT Gallardo.