Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

@ugr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I know...I went in for some minor stuff and just introduce myself to Aleks and walked out a week later with an ESS kit! I love the car though - it's a great daily driver and pretty fast for what it is.

what does it put out?/no homo

Old 03-28-2012, 07:06 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
what does it put out?/no homo

BEEP! (sound of Homo detector)

Old 03-28-2012, 07:40 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Send that guy the link to this thread.

99.999% chance he will never man-up and run Ohio.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:29 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
He didn't respond back to me.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
I don't understand why anyone is giving this guy any attention.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BMWS1000RR
the texas invitational doesnt want any bikes there
Maybe one of the guys can hook you up.

Then again, Eric couldn't seem to get himself invited.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:27 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
that guy is a fawking tool ! he runs his mouth and then puts his foot in it. a road is a road. as long as it smooth flat and straight.....

that dude is a clown.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:36 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I know...I went in for some minor stuff and just introduce myself to Aleks and walked out a week later with an ESS kit! I love the car though - it's a great daily driver and pretty fast for what it is.
You're welcome.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
I can vouch for I485, I get on it and blast full throttle to top speed every morning on my way to work (GMP Performance) because I live too miles north up 115. The high way is brand new, perfectly flat and its 4 lanes wide and straight for atleast 5miles or so. The F430 video and couple of those Gallardo/Merc flame throwing videos are all done on that same highway. Its a blast to drive on and never any cops on it.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:09 AM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HIRISC
Maybe one of the guys can hook you up.

Then again, Eric couldn't seem to get himself invited.
even if i did get invited, no point this year as i sold the nitrous kit. gonna be starting the turbo build soon

Old 03-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
even if i did get invited, no point this year as i sold the nitrous kit. gonna be starting the turbo build soon
Tune it on e85! That way you can keep the high compression and still run the turbo! And if you can get some e98 it'll be even better having the higher octane rating for the higher compression. I can a 12:5.1comp engine turboed on a Evo. Just have to make sure cylinder pressure isn't to high. Just enough timing to start it up! That'll be a bad *** build! Good luck and start a build thread for that! Your bike was my favorite until the new zx10r came out! Lol!

Old 03-28-2012, 02:20 PM
this motor is 13.5:1 CR
it'll def drink ethanol once its done.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
the TI event is a car only event and always will be. You already know that.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:29 PM
i know, i posted that earlier :P

Old 03-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
the TI event is a car only event and always will
Just as it should be.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: @ugr