Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

@ugr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by unvmy996
at this point i would seriously stop contacting them , its obvious they are a bunch of clowns .....
Agreed! Only reason I contacted was to call the bluff! Calling out someone on a forum that the person being called out isn't on, is a coward move. Ugr ttg still reigns sumpreme and unchallenged! Lol!

Old 03-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
A slight spoof of a fun quote, but "You never had me, you never even finished your bike!"

Old 03-29-2012, 01:05 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
$20k to fix 1 turbo. Really....
No I was referencing my discussion with Scott around modding my M3.

UR is expensive, but not THAT expensive!

Old 03-29-2012, 01:13 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
what does it put out?/no homo
580 on 100 oct; 530 on 91. Feels like a 130 trap on 100 oct. Just a great all around daily driver. I expect a modded new M5 will be faster or no reason to sell this one...

Old 03-29-2012, 01:19 PM
BMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura aboutBMWS1000RR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
580 on 100 oct; 530 on 91. Feels like a 130 trap on 100 oct. Just a great all around daily driver. I expect a modded new M5 will be faster or no reason to sell this one...
im predicting mid to high 600whp on the new M5 with intake/exhaust/intercoolers and a good tune

Old 03-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
I would agree. That motor has so much friggin room.

Old 03-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Allot of room! I'm gonna send Eric my ecu to flash for te 750il. Night and day difference, it should be.

Old 03-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
You are worse than me on cars! Let me know when you get bored with the sl and move to a aventador!

Old 03-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
Agreed! Only reason I contacted was to call the bluff! Calling out someone on a forum that the person being called out isn't on, is a coward move. Ugr ttg still reigns sumpreme and unchallenged! Lol!
I believe what they are doing is the classic dick tuck:

In brief:When wearing a tight skirt or a well-fitting trousers, a visible bulge in your crotch can ruin your image and cause many troubles. How to hide the *********? This time the nature helps itself!
Today a quite intimate and maybe – for some of you – even controversial topic. But this is really important – especially because we receive many questions on this issue.

An efficient way of hiding genitals is a big challenge for MtF crossdressers. Till we wear wide skirts, the problem is not so critical. But you want probably to be very sexy, look trendy and wear fashionable clothes. Very often such clothes are quite tight and perfect fitting your body. So, when wearing a tight skirt or a well-fitting trousers, a visible bulge in your crotch can ruin your image and cause many troubles. How to solve this problem? This time the nature helps itself!

In the prenatal period, the boys’ ********* grow inside the body – in the abdominal lacuna. The ********* descend through lacuna in second month of pregnancy and last in seventh month of pregnancy. Then the ********* go through the axil to the *******. This process shall be finished in the moment of birth. Although ditches in the axil accrete, there is still enough place in the abdomen to hide there the *********.

Tucking

Tucking means just hiding your *********. This technique rely on moving the ********* up into the abdomen and then tucking the ***** under the crotch. In the abdomen there is enough place to hide the *********. Although, there will be a small bulge near the pubic bone, the bulge is really almost invisible.

To understand this technique please look at the pictures below:

Old 03-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Probably initially this method seems to be unworkable. Nevertheless, after some effort and experience, you will find out that it is easy and very reliable. In the abdomen you can feel a place, where the ********* can go in. During first tries, you shall be very careful, to not make any harm to your genitals. You just need to feel your body and try to do everything slow and softly, without extra force. Your ********* shall smooth go into the abdomen after a gentle pressing. If the pressing withdraws, the ********* will go themselves back to the *******.

After hiding the *********, you can easily tuck the ***** under your crotch.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:01 AM
Lmao! The crying game!

Old 03-30-2012, 03:28 PM
MorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu

After hiding the *********, you can easily tuck the ***** under your crotch.

Old 03-30-2012, 04:00 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MorePSiTehBett4

Old 03-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
Lmao! The crying game!