Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

VIDEO: *** Another Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Stage 1 Gallardo 900+whp***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 12:47 PM
tqmonster is infamous around these parts
So this is the car in question! I wish DP would have posted the pics of the wiring harness when the car was first built!!

Old 07-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DallasPerformance
Correct. In a perfect world everyone would have a forged engine TT Gallardo, in this case we built what the customer wanted. Yes these engines are pretty durable. Will it break at that power level? Sure at some point and the customer knows the risks.
^^^^^ I don't know why Billy was *****ing about his engine breaking down if Taylor told him & the entire community about the risk he was taking a long time ago when his stage 1 was done.

Old 07-27-2014, 02:23 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
^^^^^ I don't know why Billy was *****ing about his engine breaking down if Taylor told him & the entire community about the risk he was taking a long time ago when his stage 1 was done.
There is more to the story than you think Leo. Have you read DP's response. When you play with your tune and fuel system things happen. A shop should not be on the hook for that.

Old 07-27-2014, 05:12 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yumaverick
There is more to the story than you think Leo. Have you read DP's response. When you play with your tune and fuel system things happen. A shop should not be on the hook for that.
I know I agree.... This is why my car will go to UGR but I didn't think Billy was being 100% honest.

Old 07-27-2014, 06:29 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
I know I agree.... This is why my car will go to UGR but I didn't think Billy was being 100% honest.
Billy was wrong for approaching the situation the way he did. If I don't pick up a ford gt in spring I will pick up an 08 SL and have it TT'd. I would definitely consider Dallas Performance for the build.

Old 07-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Billy was wrong for approaching the situation the way he did. If I don't pick up a ford gt in spring I will pick up an 08 SL and have it TT'd. I would definitely consider Dallas Performance for the build.
Go with the GT! That car is going up on value every year

Old 07-27-2014, 06:45 PM
thuff331 is infamous around these parts
Dallas performance is an amazing tuner and shop. They have built my TT Gallardo and have had it just for a year and have had zero problems. Detail is very important to me and Taylor's eye to detail is amazing. Taking my r8 gt to them in 2 weeks for TT build.

Old 07-27-2014, 06:46 PM
Go with the GT! That car is going up on value every year
That's the plan bro!

Old 07-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
That's the plan bro!
Done with the Pcars?

Old 07-27-2014, 07:06 PM
Done with the Pcars?
Still gonna keep mine and get the GT or lambo

Old 07-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Still gonna keep mine and get the GT or lambo
I hate you... Lol just jk

Old 07-28-2014, 03:49 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
not sure i'm catching your train of thought here. why is it that your car will go to UGR?

Old 07-28-2014, 03:53 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by jomama
not sure i'm catching your train of thought here. why is it that your car will go to UGR?
Very simple...

Why UGR?

1-They have a LOT more experience than ANY other competitor so 0 drama.

2-They have all the records....

3-I never hear any unhappy UGR customer.

4-I'm located in VA and they are in SC

Last edited by LeoLambo; 07-28-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:27 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
Very simple...

Why UGR?

1-They have a LOT more experience than ANY other competitor so 0 drama.

2-They have all the records....

3-I never hear any unhappy UGR customer.

4-I'm located in VA and they are in SC
certainly all very good/legit reasons. i just wasn't catching your drift based on the succession of posts/responses in this thread.

i think post #4 pretty much tells the story. taylor anticipated the stress the build would put on stock parts, but did what the customer wanted. so you can blame him for giving into a customer's demands against his own instincts, but you can't blame him for a lack of knowledge.

Old 07-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Yeah I agree, I think Billy is one of those "special customers"....

I didn't get it when he said "I'm not doing this to hurt DP".... If somebody screw me for a lot of money I will do whatever I can to hurt them....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VIDEO: *** Another Dallas Performance Twin Turbo Stage 1 Gallardo 900+whp***