Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Official: Lambo Urus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 03:15 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
it´s like as if the Landrover Evoque and the Lambo Estoque had a baby:

Old 04-24-2012, 02:20 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
more perspectives:

Old 04-25-2012, 06:03 PM
FAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the rough
That is very Lambo, I think I'll like it more once the obviously concept parts go away (the seats, the tires, etc.)

Definitely does what a Lambo should do, looks like no other. Doesn't look like it will work as well as an SUV, which IMO will hurt it compared to something like the Bentley SUV or even a Cayenne. I think that's one of the reasons people love Cayennes, it's still an SUV with a generous cargo hold, but drives (more) like a sports car.

I think that's going to be an issue with the Maserati Kubang as well, they're trying to offer these as playthings that can't really hold much cargo (like the X6), which I think isn't the right way to go. Then again, I'm sure they've done market research and such and know what they're doing, so what I'm saying is probably utter nonsense.

When all is said and done, I like it's styling more than the Kubang. For my money, I'd still get an ML63 or Cayenne Turbo or GTS though, I prefer their styling to these. I'm sure there's a lot of people who can actually afford one of these that disagree though, lol.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:37 AM
greysleeper is infamous around these parts
I like how they put the "Y" pattern on the tyres. And uhm.. That's it.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:42 AM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
it just doesnt look like a +200k car to me.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:35 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Such a horrible name...