Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Congrats to Bill&TAG for winning the Texas Invitational with the Underground Racing T

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
That's awesome you guys are cool with each other! Now you guys go back to the lab, and cook up some ungodly monsters and don't tell anyone anything! So there will be no guessing, bench racing numbers! Nothing! Just run what you brung! That would build a sh*t ton of suspense for the next event!

Old 05-01-2012, 03:49 PM
AMS
Former Vendor
AMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond reputeAMS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric@AMS
Congrats again to Kevin, KC and the UGR team for a very impressive performance this weekend. It was great meeting all of you and we look forward to the next time. GREAT JOB AGAIN!!!

Eric
+1

Originally Posted by Underground Racing
The AMS and R version Gallardo's (1550 whp) were very close in speed. I just went over some video and it was closer than I thought. They looked even other than Jamie getting the hit or his boost coming up faster. Hard to tell. That AMS GTR is a beast and it would make my job easier if they just left it at home for the next event

Stage 2 R makes 1750 whp.
you guys surely had some amazing cars out there

Larry

Old 05-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
I believe I was driving Ray over on the right side of the runway from his jet (in the Rhino), right as Jamie and Ivan were racing by the pacing area/signal light. It was a VERY cool vantage point, that I wish I could have got on video. I'll see if that could be an option for next year. I believe on that particular run, Jamie got the hit, per Ray.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Great job, Kevin! Well deserved win!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB
congrats!

did the silver 1400whp Supra run at this event?

It was there.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:52 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
We need to get the event guy to find a longer runway. We need more room to square the cars up before take off and more room to STOP!

Why not use the same strip used in the Texas Mile.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:33 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
i saw a couple of videos and damn! very fast cars!

Congrats to UGR on the win with a brand new built car!

Did you find out what happened to the white GTT? i read somewhere that the tranny started making noise so you parked it to be safe and check it out... It is crazy how stout these cars are given the fact that the owners are beating the hell out of them since the Tx2k12!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Not any safer....from what I hear, maybe less so.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
The new Texas Mile track in Beeville is not near as nice as Goliad. The only benefit right now is that its longer and closer to the city. Otherwise, Ellington Field or something along those lines would be a MUCH better choice.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Ziscolp is infamous around these parts
How come they dont do the airfield event in Miami anymore?

Old 05-02-2012, 01:14 AM
blitz118 is infamous around these parts
When will the UGR cars race AMS from the dig? That is the race I would like to see.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:21 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
You guys that are debating other airfields need to know one thing.......

All the ones you guys have suggested DO NOT ALLOW side by side racing on them.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by blitz118
When will the UGR cars race AMS from the dig? That is the race I would like to see.

Soon, we have been waiting for our billet diffs so that we could launch the Gallardos. That wait is over later this month.

We also have a new platform that we will be racing from a dig. Something far more advanced than the Gallardo.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:34 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Congrats to UR and team Tag/Bill.
We are looking into making adjustments with safety still in mind. Currently the field is 4000ft, we have to work with what we have for now. With your cars as well as others they do keep pushing the limits. FYI, We actually shortened the "hot zone" of the runway by 125 ft from when you guys ran it on saturday.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Soon, we have been waiting for our billet diffs so that we could launch the Gallardos. That wait is over later this month.

We also have a new platform that we will be racing from a dig. Something far more advanced than the Gallardo.
The aventador launches hard as hell! My brother is buying one and all I can say is wow in stock form! I can't even imagine when you guys incorporate your ubsurd power to one! You better start practicing the breathing techniques used in f1 and f10 racing for lateral g's! Cause that bad boy is definatly going to pull some g's in a strait line!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Congrats to Bill&TAG for winning the Texas Invitational with the Underground Racing T