Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Congrats to Bill&TAG for winning the Texas Invitational with the Underground Racing T

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
UGR or AMS?

What is your best 60 - 225mph time?

Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
We need to get the event guy to find a longer runway. We need more room to square the cars up before take off and more room to STOP!

there is an event this month in PA.. May 19th at pocono raceway

Side by side 1/2 mile pulls on the pocono oval front straight (3740 in total length)

1100 ft of room to scrub speed plus the banked 1st turn

Will have the entire final turn to pace each other plus a short portion of the front straight

Old 05-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Eric@AMS
I wish we would of gotten more time on the runway at Caddo Mills. That was quite possibly the best surface we have ever run on. We hooked up in every gear!

Eric
Eric,

Thank you so much for that, and I'm very glad traction wasn't an issue for you guys. There was a LOT of prep work done for last weekend, and if I get clearance from Amar, I will show what it looked like before all the work. You guys might not believe your eyes

Old 05-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Another great 10min from Mr-SHP

Old 05-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by awesome82
there is an event this month in PA.. May 19th at pocono raceway

Side by side 1/2 mile pulls on the pocono oval front straight (3740 in total length)

1100 ft of room to scrub speed plus the banked 1st turn

Will have the entire final turn to pace each other plus a short portion of the front straight
I'll be there, it would be awesome if UGR & AMS showed up. Shoot me a PM I know the person organizing it we can get in touch and make it happen. Pocono just got re-paved as well, the surface is perfect and the front straight is ideal for 1/2 mile roll ons.

PS: Congratulations both to UGR & AMS for an excellent showing.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kai@ELITEMS
I'll be there, it would be awesome if UGR & AMS showed up. Shoot me a PM I know the person organizing it we can get in touch and make it happen. Pocono just got re-paved as well, the surface is perfect and the front straight is ideal for 1/2 mile roll ons.

We have the HMS 1/2 mile and Silver State. We are too busy to come

Old 05-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Congratulations, but why did you go through so much trouble, wait 6 years, and then not even drive your own car?

Please forgive me if I am missing something here.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Congratulations, but why did you go through so much trouble, wait 6 years, and then not even drive your own car?

Please forgive me if I am missing something here.
I believe Tag has more seat time in 1400+ whp cars and seeing as that I only wanted it on Kill, the smart choice was to let someone drive it that was ready. They took delivery of the car at the event. Bill has been getting some seat time and is working his way up on the boost. I think he was smart to let someone else drive the car until he's comfortable at that level.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:42 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Tag drives all Bill's fast cars when ever a race is in the cards.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 05-06-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:30 AM
93hrdtoptt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kai@ELITEMS

I wish I wasn't busy that weekend. I would love to do an event like that. Is there one scheduled for later in the year?

Old 05-05-2012, 09:29 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
random ?

Why did Bill's car have different wheels on the front and back?

Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by DarrinB
random ?

Why did Bill's car have different wheels on the front and back?
Thats just his style, like when he doesnt wear matching socks.

Old 05-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Thats just his style, like when he doesnt wear matching socks.
He is a pretty odd dude that's for sure.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Oh, Snap!!! I just realized, this is Bill, owner of Frank and Steins.

Hey buddy, hope I didn't offend w/ my earlier comment.

For anyone who doesn't know, Bill is a super cool guy. Always has something nice to say about everyone....and here I come raining on his parade.

Congrats bud, glad that the car is yours.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:59 AM
MorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really nice
That 130-180 is just ridiculous...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Congrats to Bill&TAG for winning the Texas Invitational with the Underground Racing T