Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Congrats to Bill&TAG for winning the Texas Invitational with the Underground Racing T

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 07:14 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Oh, Snap!!! I just realized, this is Bill (after Paulie schooled me), owner of Frank and Steins.

Hey buddy, hope I didn't offend w/ my earlier comment.

For anyone who doesn't know, Bill is a super cool guy. Always has something nice to say about everyone....and here I come raining on his parade.

Congrats bud, glad that the car is yours.

Fixed.Your welcome.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:34 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Oh, Snap!!! I just realized, this is Bill, owner of Frank and Steins.

For anyone who doesn't know, Bill is a super cool guy. Always has something nice to say about everyone....and here I come raining on his parade.

He also used to be a Ninja!

Old 05-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
What's the life span of the carbon front brakes with a r package? That's allot of power to stop! Just wondering cause thats the brakes on my old sls and they looked pretty beefy!

Old 05-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
We have the HMS 1/2 mile and Silver State. We are too busy to come
What do you estimate to run in the 1/2-Mile?

Old 05-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
What's the life span of the carbon front brakes with a r package? That's allot of power to stop! Just wondering cause thats the brakes on my old sls and they looked pretty beefy!

I have never seen any wear out.

Old 05-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Got-Busa?
What do you estimate to run in the 1/2-Mile?

If all goes well, 200 ish.

Old 05-07-2012, 07:41 AM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
Dr J
long time no see .
no offense taken at all It was a very legit question . Truth is I wanted to walk away for the win that day for UGR . Tag is definitely a more experienced driver and even though my grandmother could drive the SL it was not a good time to take a chance . However, I have since driven the car at the full boost setting and have to tell you it is amazing and easy to drive basically point and shoot !!
I am blessed enough to ahave a second TTG that is a sixspeed car and have no plans of Tag coming near that one LOL !
Bill
Oh, Snap!!! I just realized, this is Bill, owner of Frank and Steins.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I believe the rating on the CCB's is 137 years or 215,700 miles....atleast that's what I was told.
Peter

Old 05-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
I believe the rating on the CCB's is 137 years or 215,700 miles....atleast that's what I was told.
Peter

lulz

Old 05-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Bill,

Whats up w/ the red reputation? Probably jealousy. Here, let me fix it.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:47 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by v10brat
Thank you for the kind words guys !

I would like to start off by thanking Kevin for his patience in dealing with me for the last six or so years . I have been pestering him about building a TTG since they were prototyping their first one . I must have called that poor bastard 50 plus times and picked his brian as little as it is promising him I would build one . Well six years later here we are Kevin helped me find and build my 08 Griglo telesto Superleggera "Jane doe" .

Next stop TI event Kevin ,KC, Matt and the rest of the UGR guys delivered not only what they had said they would, but a car in everyway that has far surpassed my expectations . The UGR Lambos are fast works of art . I have had a ton of fast cars over the years vipers,Supras and porsches .The quality of workmanship on this car is only exceeded by its ability to push your eyeballs back into your skull . For those who have not experienced one of these it is like driving a 9 second drag car at the strip on slicks when in actuallity you are on street tires on a regular road . Brutal acceleration for a street car !!
Under the hood UGR has a very simple and well engineered TT kit along with flawless attention to detail .I'm a stickler for perfection and there is not one sratch or dent anywhere inside the engine bay . You would look at it and swear its all OEM .

I got to meet john Reed who tunes all the UGR cars a very down to earth regular guy . Thank you for all your help this weekend John the car is a monster .

We took the car To the TI initational event and won the King of the street race with my buddy Tag "the real Stig " Marlow taking driving honors (Tag is looking for paying sponsers LOL ! ) .UGR also had Bob Helms, Peter's SW's and Jamie Carters cars there too . These cars looked amazing under the hoods and prefored really well through the weekend .Other than that The AMS car performed very well and is one fast ***** as is the 1 percent Viper ! Devil Dawg ,Old Betz , Mullet , Thiago ran consistantly well as did the Silver Poromotive porsche and Rheza's T1 GTR .

Special thanks to Amar ,his wife , Hector ,RC and the rest of the crew for making this event happen . A great day of racing with UGR taking top honors .

Bill

afterthoughts :
Jamie Carter has got to be the least bull****ting racer of all time .Great time hanging out with you man !

Porsche > Mullet
Nice write up Bill. Hope you enjoy the car and I look forward to you and Mullet wearing each other out before I see you in Houston next March.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Nice write up Bill. Hope you enjoy the car and I look forward to you and Mullet wearing each other out before I see you in Houston next March.
Yeah I can see that happening. Lol

Old 05-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
If all goes well, 200 ish.
Congrats on the racing today Peter! The car looked and sounded great...

Old 05-12-2012, 10:00 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Got-Busa?
Congrats on the racing today Peter! The car looked and sounded great...
Who won? Do we have any results?