Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Pics of New Verde Ithaca Aventador

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 09:42 AM
greysleeper is infamous around these parts
fantastic. Congrats!

Old 05-16-2012, 12:36 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Favorite lambo color ever!! How do you compare this to the 640?

Old 05-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Bill is infamous around these parts
Perk10
My other Murcielagos were... 06 Yellow and the 08 was the same as the is one.

Adamls2
Huge difference, the ride is stiffer and bumpier because of the new F1 style suspension.
Exhaust is quieter than the LP but I just disconnected the valve and it sounds 1000% better than before. Haven't drovemuch since it's been raining on and off the past two weeks and I just got back from Vegas yesterday plus I haven't pushed the car past 6000rpm because it needs to be broke in properly.
So far I can tell you that the car is much more nimble, feels much lighter than the LP, the steering is super precise and not as hard to turn. The rpm's are lightning fast, the car picks up speed effortlessly even without pushing it.
The interior is ions better than the LP, controls are closer, the driver's position is better. It's much more luxurious, feels like I'm driving a luxury car with steroids. Park assist is amazing and also love the electronic parking brake. Actually, I love this entire car...Lamborghini hit a grand slam homerun with this car, its no wonder the waiting list is almost 2 years long.

Old 05-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Best is infamous around these parts
Hey Bill, what an amazing car! How do people react when seeing such an amazing car? Also, on all the Verde Ithaca Aventadors I've seen, they all have black calipers. Is there a reason why people don't get the Verde calipers?

Old 05-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Bill is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Best
Hey Bill, what an amazing car! How do people react when seeing such an amazing car? Also, on all the Verde Ithaca Aventadors I've seen, they all have black calipers. Is there a reason why people don't get the Verde calipers?
Everywhere I go, people are all over the car, it is the single most photographed subject in Delaware for sure. Just park the car and walk away and you will see how many people stop to look and take pics of the car. I've had people follow me just to get a good pic.

As for the calipers, Lambo only offer black, yellow or orange color calipers. I had my LP640's caliper power coated green but this car, I'm not messing with it, it is perfect the way it is. I truly love driving the car, cannot say that about my 06 and 08 Murcielago's.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:21 PM
kram96 is infamous around these parts
Great looking car! I'm between Wilmington and Newark a lot and haven't seen your car yet and am surprised. Are you in north or south DE?

Old 05-28-2012, 11:35 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
Congrats on your new ride, i love the color