Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Open UGR call out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 04:44 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
looked like around 4 seconds 60-130. Hope it can go faster than that.

Let's see some Vbox data.

Old 08-04-2012, 04:56 AM
Deespeed99 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mullet

Actually that was a 3rd gear 80-219 pull, not a vbox attempted run. I have vbox times posted in the GT2 forum a month or so ago. Go search if youre that interested.

Old 08-04-2012, 04:57 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
nope, not that interested, just looking at the 60-130 on that vid.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Gt40racer is infamous around these partsGt40racer is infamous around these partsGt40racer is infamous around these partsGt40racer is infamous around these parts
Why you even bothering dee, just show up to Texas. It's apparent, you can be a member here as long as you follow a script. And you arguing with a dude who can't even compete.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:20 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
We have a winner!!!!! Now wasn't that easy?
Peter

Originally Posted by Gt40racer
just show up to Texas.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:30 AM
Gt40racer is infamous around these partsGt40racer is infamous around these partsGt40racer is infamous around these partsGt40racer is infamous around these parts
I can dig it..

Old 08-04-2012, 08:07 AM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
ah so this was for a maryland shop and was heading to tx2k12, i missed that part but wasnt there the whole time.

"The bike put down 184/105tq. Never did a C16 map just pump gas for the nitrous. The tire is a michelin Power one and yeah it probably cost a little HP but not too too muh to worry about. The build actually just started, ill be posting up a short preview clip soon. Just waiting on parts, the bike will NOT lose to any cars at 2K12 next year. I know its a bold statement but its being built specifically for that and will hold true to those words! Haha.
Deespeed99 10 months ago"

"2008 Hayabusa baseline dyno with bolt on parts.
Baseline dyno before the nitrous/C16 pass and the RCC Turbo kit! Bike is being built for TX2K12 and to take on some underground racing cars! All work is being done by B & V Performance in MD...There info is listed below...They have sent the same bike (stock displacement no big bore kit and only bolt ons and a tune) 8.81 @ 155!
xxxx Main St
Damascus, MD 20872
(240) xxx-xxxx
www.xxxxxx.xxx"

Old 08-04-2012, 08:28 AM
What are you getting at with old info??

Old 08-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Dee def came out respectful and just for fun runs. I mean if I were ugr or ugr car owners I would be flattered that people are building stuff to try and compete with ttg builds. Ugr set the standard for what a fast machine is and dee wants to see if he's up there! Good luck and should be an awesome run!

Old 08-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mullet

The 100-150 looked like about 2 sec. That's really fast!

Old 08-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gt40racer
Wow, edited and deleted posts, smh. Delete posts and leave me at home, grow a pair.
You are a joke.

Old 08-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Deespeed99
First off i want to start by saying i have the HIGHEST level of respect and admiration for every car UGR has built and have followed every car that has hit the streets since 2010. I in no way want this to come across as an attack or bashing of their cars or owners.

With that being clear. Ive been trying to set up a race privately the last 2 months but due to scheduling conflicts this race doesnt look like its going down. I built my bike specifically to race UGR cars from stage 1 to stage 3 R versions. I dont want to wait for 2K13 because im not 100% sure i can get the time off needed to drive down from MD. Are there any UGR lambo owners willing to run my bike? Im willing to drive up to 8 hours to meet someone. Please feel free to ask any questions or PM me to set it up. Here is a clip of the bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph4a-...e_gdata_player
I was critical of you on another thread, but this is a very polite call out (and I never thought there was such a thing)

Old 08-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I got a joke, race me?!

Old 08-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
damn, this forum has become a group of "lets measure it" type of guys

Old 08-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Hua
Hua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud ofHua has much to be proud of
First DWIGGS, now this dude.

Everyone knows that the Superbowl is only once a year.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Open UGR call out