Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Open UGR call out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 10:09 AM
BlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really nice
You should be looking to race AMS Performance ALPHA GTRs not the UGR Lamborghinis. Last i check the ALPHA OMEGA kit is over 1600+hp with a low 8 second 1/4 mile.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
And still got raped in a roll race. I fully expect an Aventador or two in the next superbowl

Old 08-07-2012, 10:27 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
And still got raped in a roll race. I fully expect an Aventador or two in the next superbowl
I don't ever remember seeing an exotic like Lamborghini in a commercial, unless it was a prop for something else.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:33 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackSwan
You should be looking to race AMS Performance ALPHA GTRs not the UGR Lamborghinis. Last i check the ALPHA OMEGA kit is over 1600+hp with a low 8 second 1/4 mile.
Oh snap! I don't know if this was intentional or not, but this the worst slam on this thread. Saying that UGR is not even worth racing...

In my opinion, UGR set the current standard of street car tuning. AMS has only recently stepped up to these ranks (barring their work with the EVO, which I still don't think could hang with those Gallardos).

Until we see more of the AMS cars running around, I believe UGR is still the 'gold standard'. I won't say there are others that can turn out a car better/faster whatever, I think you get my point.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:35 AM
BlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really nice
Nice choice of words. But yeah i definitely just watched the video of the results of those two cars. UGR still on top of things.

Old 08-07-2012, 10:54 AM
RoadRunnerSTi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I don't ever remember seeing an exotic like Lamborghini in a commercial, unless it was a prop for something else.
He's talking about TX2k13 = Superbowl of street racing

Not the actual televised superbowl...

Old 08-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by RoadRunnerSTi
He's talking about TX2k13 = Superbowl of street racing

Not the actual televised superbowl...
Well, I'm a dumbass...

I was recalling the R8 in the past superbowls.

Old 08-07-2012, 11:27 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts

We'll see how they do this Oct. Both parties are bringing some heat, especially with AMS knowing how to set their GTR this time.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:22 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
We'll see how they do this Oct. Both parties are bringing some heat, especially with AMS knowing how to set their GTR this time.
Agreed! Plus ams this time around should play the generic hp game! This would never happen, but it would be nice to have these cars weighed and dynoed in full kill mode! All the big contenders same day , same dyno and weighed.

Old 08-07-2012, 12:27 PM
CarFreaks is infamous around these parts
It stinks when two people respectfully set up a race and the peanut gallery comes and talks trash to down grade the race. I like it when people have fast vehicles and are willing to actually race them. If everyone stays respectfully everyone wins! And if were lucky a great video come from it!

Old 08-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CarFreaks
It stinks when two people respectfully set up a race and the peanut gallery comes and talks trash to down grade the race. I like it when people have fast vehicles and are willing to actually race them. If everyone stays respectfully everyone wins! And if were lucky a great video come from it!
Agreed! Hopefully soon I'll have something to bring out to play also!

Old 08-08-2012, 08:55 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
Agreed! Plus ams this time around should play the generic hp game! This would never happen, but it would be nice to have these cars weighed and dynoed in full kill mode! All the big contenders same day , same dyno and weighed.
Not sure if that's necessary, these are all street cars....

Old 08-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
Not sure if that's necessary, these are all street cars....
I agree all street cars, I meant for us enthusiasts to know that a ttg with x amount of power and wieght compared to a p-car with x amount of power and wieght = whatever out come. I guess I'm just curious to know. It'll also show which car has superior gearing to make use of said power. I love cars and I'm really leaning towards building a monster and info like this would be helpfull to choose the correct platform to build.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
I agree all street cars, I meant for us enthusiasts to know that a ttg with x amount of power and wieght compared to a p-car with x amount of power and wieght = whatever out come. I guess I'm just curious to know. It'll also show which car has superior gearing to make use of said power. I love cars and I'm really leaning towards building a monster and info like this would be helpfull to choose the correct platform to build.
Warning:

Serious Bench Racer post.

Old 08-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by Mullet
Warning:

Serious Bench Racer post.

He races, though... Not from a bench. He means the additional info would be helpful.

I don't disagree.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Open UGR call out