Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 11:09 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
september 16 at MIR then I'll post it. going back to 964 site where i belong. 0 to 130 6.0 950hp
Wouldn't have pegged you for a bench racer. It's cool you've been occasionally drag racing your air cooled Porsche for awhile now, but your timeslips are very inconsistent. And a chinese bolt on 900hp Supra is faster to 130 than your '950 hp setup' - so nothing to be that proud of.

Old 09-02-2012, 01:08 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Mullet,

at the track were you WOT on the 1-2 shift?

Old 09-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB
Mullet,

at the track were you WOT on the 1-2 shift?
Yes.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:33 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
I really doubt that any other cars will be able to mess with UGR lambos...just to much power & traction...Killer combo

Old 09-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by topgun
I really doubt that any other cars will be able to mess with UGR lambos...just to much power & traction...Killer combo
True that....IMO the only cars that can challenge UGR are the high hp GT-Rs. Wait, they did and lost.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:34 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mullet
Yes.

I didn't think the trans would be able to handle that. I thought it wasn't possible to go WOT in first gear on these TT e-gear cars.

Impressive!

Old 09-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DarrinB
I didn't think the trans would be able to handle that. I thought it wasn't possible to go WOT in first gear on these TT e-gear cars.

Impressive!
Double top secret stuff.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:11 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
what's wrong with you porsche owners?? you are claiming defeat before the race. i refuse to think like that! i have faith! i claim the win. I disagree with people ideology

Old 09-03-2012, 04:21 PM
what's wrong with you porsche owners?? you are claiming defeat before the race. i refuse to think like that! i have faith! i claim the win. I disagree with people ideology
You can't claim the win unless it happens first (like your 180 mph trap speed).

Old 09-03-2012, 05:02 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
absolutely! be positive. The tongue is the stronger part of our body, it can make you and also brake you. God's words!

Old 09-03-2012, 05:06 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
You tell them Eddy!! The UG team may have to swallow a tough Pill this time. We have some VERY Fast Porsches that will give the Lambos a real tough time. I say the lamos will have a few that break and dont make it out of there first few passes. Not wishing anything bad but heck us Porsche guys had enough of breakage so its time for some other cara to break! LOL

Old 09-03-2012, 05:41 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Are turbine powered cars allowed in this race? I didn't read my packet closely.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
True that....IMO the only cars that can challenge UGR are the high hp GT-Rs. Wait, they did and lost.
Hold on there buddy! It ain't over till the fat lady sings! Remember the out of the top 5 fastest 60-130 times a majority are gt-r's! I think we will see some very fast gt-r's at the upcoming events.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:20 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MCGT3
Are turbine powered cars allowed in this race? I didn't read my packet closely.
They would never hold a 60 mph roll

Old 09-03-2012, 09:52 PM
993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !
How is the aerodynamic of a TT lambo compared to the slim trimmed body of the 964? Please educate me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**