Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

debated for months on an Aventador or SV...decided to go with the SV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Doublenutt is infamous around these parts
debated for months on an Aventador or SV...decided to go with the SV

some iphone pics of it...very happy with my decision...this car is unbelievable to drive and pictures cannot do it justice...

some iPhone pics of the SV

suede & carbon fiber interior

My SV and My F430

while i'm at it...here's some solo pics of the f430

Old 08-23-2012, 08:33 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Sick color!

Old 08-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
awesome choice. I still think the SV is the meanest looking sports car ever made. rep points to you!

Old 08-23-2012, 11:12 AM
ZFSix is infamous around these parts
Since I also live in Spring I'll be keeping an eye out for this!

Do you ever go to C&C?

Old 08-23-2012, 11:41 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Those photos are heavenly... Thanks for sharing!

That Ferrari gives a run for the Lamborghini's money in the looks department (in my opinion). You have a really nice set of cars. It's good to see them driven!

Old 08-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
So what were the factors weighed into your final decision? Just curious. Grats on the purchase!

Old 08-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
So what were the factors weighed into your final decision? Just curious. Grats on the purchase!

I researched both cars and with their performance numbers it was clearly too close for me driving it on the streets to notice a difference. It really came down to exclusivity and rawness of the SV. Sitting inside the Aventador it really did feel like my buddy's Audi S5. Sitting in the SV the car really moved me. The details and the all around feel of the car blew the Aventador out of the water. Not to mention 186 made worldwide with I believe 36 or 38 coming to the States. Driving around the upscale side of town in any major city in the US you're sure to spot an Aventador or a few of them anyways. With 1200 of those already produced and many more years left for this model to be produced I think they will be too common.

Old 08-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Awesome choose! Yours makes this look so not good anymore! lol!

Old 08-24-2012, 10:55 AM
krpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to beholdkrpt176 is a splendid one to behold
Out of curiosity which one do you reach for the keys to more often?

Old 08-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by ZFSix
Since I also live in Spring I'll be keeping an eye out for this!

Do you ever go to C&C?
it's usually too early for me on a Saturday

but i'm sure I will make it out to this next one

and thanks for the compliments guys...I bought it unseen..went strictly off of pics and word of mouth...I couldn't have been happier with a purchase...this car is so much more detailed and menacing in person

Old 09-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Neil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the roughNeil Mccauley is a jewel in the rough
Personally I would of taken the Aventador, only because the re-sale will be higher. But like I always say, buy what makes you happy.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Neil Mccauley
Personally I would of taken the Aventador, only because the re-sale will be higher. But like I always say, buy what makes you happy.

the Aventador resale will be higher? I hope so because it would have cost about $100,000.00 more than what I paid for the SV...IMO the SV already took the major hit....with the high volume of Aventadors being produced I dare to say as soon as the LP760 or by next year the Aventadors will see a drastic reduction in their value....

Old 09-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Daniel Coldwell is infamous around these parts
Great choice and amazing color

Old 09-08-2012, 08:50 AM
RADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura aboutRADIUS has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on the car! incredible set of wheels and the color is plain sick. You have a very impressive collection. Hope to see this car out one day.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
SV amazing enjoy it !

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: debated for months on an Aventador or SV...decided to go with the SV