Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Covert Tuning ' LP2000-2 SV TT'

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 03:11 PM
GETU1 is infamous around these partsGETU1 is infamous around these parts
A before turbo dyno video. Wow they continue to get more cheesy by the day. Its okay for them to just call it a stock dyno

Old 10-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Mdeniz has a spectacular aura aboutMdeniz has a spectacular aura about
dyno sheet is finally out!

Old 10-11-2012, 07:09 PM
ac_schnauzer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mdeniz

Old 10-11-2012, 08:06 PM
SUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura aboutSUB-ZERO has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mdeniz

You got to be Phuking kidding me

Old 10-11-2012, 11:02 PM
RoadRunnerSTi is infamous around these parts
Lmfao!! That's !

Old 10-12-2012, 02:09 AM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Lol!

Old 10-24-2012, 10:36 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Whats scariest to me is that he actually convinced a woman to marry him.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
Whats scariest to me is that he actually convinced a woman to marry him.
If he has enough money to buy a $300k car, shouldn't be a problem finding a wifey (although she might be a gold-digger lol)

Old 10-24-2012, 11:14 AM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tuskir
If he has enough money to buy a $300k car, shouldn't be a problem finding a wifey (although she might be a gold-digger lol)
Funny thing is, she's a mail order bride from what I've heard, and yes I'm completely serious. The last thing I heard was that the whole car needed to be rewired for his futuristic ECU to work...

Old 10-24-2012, 12:46 PM
GETU1 is infamous around these partsGETU1 is infamous around these parts
That is an outrageous claim. though not totally unbelievable as he has her listed on his website just like his other material items.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:36 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
I assume this car is still not running...........

Old 10-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Bpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really nice
Lmfao!! that is some funny ****!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 04:10 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AudiBull
Funny thing is, she's a mail order bride from what I've heard, and yes I'm completely serious. The last thing I heard was that the whole car needed to be rewired for his futuristic ECU to work...
I guess finding wives via AOL is socially acceptable these days....but I'm still old school. Have the ***** to walk up to someone and ask them out! Just tells you what a loser David is....

He had the online article removed....but here is the cached link:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Wedding Contest

Emily Cole & David Wiggins
By Nicole Barley, on September 27th, 2010

Photography by Hans Jonas Photography

It was evening of David Wiggins’s first day of college at Ohio State University in 1999. Bored, and a bit homesick, he decided to log on to AOL. He searched for girls in Pittsburgh who listed “cars” as an interest in their profile. Emily Cole happened to be the only one online that fit the criterion.

David struck up a conversation that night. IM’ing led to calling, which eventually led to their first meeting on October 26, 1999, and it was love at first sight for both parties, who quickly took to dating.

In September 2002, they stopped at Henne Jewelers to pick up a promise ring that Emily was having sized. David offered to get it, and once back in the car, suggested lunch in Schenley Park. There, David proffered the box, supposedly holding the old ring. He dropped to one knee, and opened it to reveal a new, custom-designed engagement band that swept Emily off her feet.

Eight years to the day they first set eyes on each other, they wed in London, England, at the Westbury Hotel in front a crowd of only 22. Emily wore a lace Monique Lhuillier gown from Anne Gregory for the Bride, and when she walked through the door to the sound of Johann Pachelbel’s “Canon in D Major,” David was overcome with emotion. “I was just so overwhelmed to see her for the first time,” he says.

Emily recalls a similar feeling. “When I started walking down the aisle, nothing else mattered. I just had to see David.”

A reception followed, and the newlyweds soon departed for their honeymoon, touring through Europe and, car enthusiasts that they are, made sure to take a drive on the Autobahn. They returned to Pittsburgh and celebrated once more, with a party of 100 guests at theSenator John Heinz History Center. They had danced their first dance in England to Il Divo and Celine Dion’s “I Believe in You,” and happily did so again, finishing off the night with a dance to Il Divo’s “You Raise Me Up.”

A typical weekend for the couple now? “We like to wash, detail, and race our cars together,” says David. Sounds like a match made in automobile heaven.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:55 PM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
aww, man. even the mafia knows wives and kids are off-limits.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:29 PM
EvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really nice
Originally Posted by jhbchess
aww, man. even the mafia knows wives and kids are off-limits.
Agreed...zero class