Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Heffner 8sec lambo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 11:06 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Here's what they will say:

"UGR has already gone quicker and faster, the video of their quicker and faster pass will be posted tonight or tomorrow"

How does that sound?

Peter
that sounds good, with the trap speed they are cracking out , i would not be suprised one bit if they went faster... but we would like to see the vid .

Old 09-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Ziscolp is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by unvmy996
Ill get ya a saddle and and some pom poms and you can ride their nuts a little harder !!

and thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, they ran 8s but they havent released it so they can keep us interested ..... wow really? im not saying that they cant , im sure they will target that time very soon ,but until it happens respect where respect is due.

For the record I'm not saying that what Heffner did is not special; its very impresive! however all this, well is very funny coming from you, considering the fact that you are always on Kevin's nuts, may be you have top dog syndrome!!! as for the may be I'm not stating opinions may be I'm stating facts, I guess we can talk in a few days...

Last edited by Ziscolp; 09-26-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:47 AM
RussZTT is infamous around these parts
I think since UGR trapped 8mph quicker last year than this car, im sure they could of worked the car little more to get their 8 second time slip. I would be interested to see their tranny setup/gearing. Still very impressive nonetheless.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:34 PM
onebadsuperg is infamous around these parts
There you go houstonT. factory trans with built internals but its not on m and hs you need the right info before you post. its all about stating the right facts.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:44 PM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ziscolp
Come on lets be realistic, UR goes 9.0 at 177, do you really belive Kevin did not hit 8's on that car??? He just hasn't told us yet, but to me it seems inposible that they have not all ready hit 8's... why havent they realeased the info??? I belive its because they are so much ahead of the competition that there was no point, they gave us enought to keep us interested, but left space for improvement, but since there is a solid competitor now, we will be seeing more from that day soon...

Also does any one know what kind of tires were used???
Congrats to Heffner very impressive ! I am sure Kevin must have something up his sleeve and whatever it is I am sure we will hear about it soon !

Old 09-26-2012, 12:54 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Congrats to Heffner!

As for all this Heffner vs UGR, dont see why UGR would stay quite on running a time better than Heffner and only NOW bring it up because Heffner beat the last posted UGR time. To me thats bad taste.

Jag

Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Congrats to Heffner and crew, good looking wheel and tire combo as well!

Old 09-26-2012, 12:59 PM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
Not bad taste UGR has an event coming up which is the Texas Invitational I am sure they didn't want to lay all their cards on the table till after the event . However now they may do so . That is not poor taste its racing
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Congrats to Heffner!

As for all this Heffner vs UGR, dont see why UGR would stay quite on running a time better than Heffner and only NOW bring it up because Heffner beat the last posted UGR time. To me thats bad taste.

Jag

Old 09-26-2012, 01:05 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jags911tt
Congrats to Heffner!

Jag
if that's the case, it is a bit distasteful. have you ever watched the documentary "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters"? that about sums up what's allegedly happening here, except in the parallel world of competing for the record of highest score in donkey kong.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ziscolp
For the record I'm not saying that what Heffner did is not special; its very impresive! however all this, well is very funny coming from you, considering the fact that you are always on Kevin's nuts, may be you have top dog syndrome!!! as for the may be I'm not stating opinions may be I'm stating facts, I guess we can talk in a few days...
oh im always on kevins nuts lol really? dont seem like it from your posts compared to mine there killer. dont worry you can keep your bedazzled saddle and pom poms.

yea... i guess we can talk in a few days.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
If you have a record, and you beat your own record. Would you make it known? Or wait till someone beat your old record first before you make it known that you had a better time allready? To stay on top you need to assume that something will come out better any day and stay 2 steps ahead. Ugr has the luxury of setting the pace, therefore in a position to not show everything they have, do to having these records already in hand.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 PM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Bad taste? If you already hold all the records you have an obligation to post any new records you set immediately or something? Good grief.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by unvmy996
oh im always on kevins nuts lol really? dont seem like it from your posts compared to mine there killer. dont worry you can keep your bedazzled saddle and pom poms.

yea... i guess we can talk in a few days.
I got your back nick!! U know how we roll!

Old 09-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Dans776 is a jewel in the roughDans776 is a jewel in the roughDans776 is a jewel in the rough
With the power this car makes and as bad as the clutch slipped in 5th, probably started slipping in 4th. there is a .68-9 in it no prob at 172-75 with the same tune up. Congrats to Heffner on stepping up and not ***** foot'n it on the hit! Haters Gonna hate but there is a big difference between a 9.0 and 8.72..

Old 09-26-2012, 02:36 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dans776
Haters Gonna hate but there is a big difference between a 9.0 and 8.72..
yeah, but it's only 9.0 b/c that's the only cards they wanted to show. <rolls eyes>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Heffner 8sec lambo