Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TTG Vs other Platforms on the street

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
1500whp TTG vs 1250whp GT-R. Two fantastic cars going at it:

Old 10-02-2012, 01:09 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
That vid...lambo didn't seem to be spinning much and was getting pulled pretty hard by the GT-R. Something has to be wrong with that lambo, I have a hard time believing its making 1550whp in that vid.

And as its been said many times...those russians are nuts racing like that on a wet road through traffic.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Berto670 is infamous around these parts
In that video the Gallardo couldn't have 1500whp or otherwise it would have a problem I say 1250whp or less btw that GTR is taking no prisoners!! LOL

Old 10-02-2012, 04:25 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Downforce numbers for the Gallardo seem to be about the same here but for the GT-R they rated it a bit different saying its NOT as aerodynamic as it would appear to be.

GT-R calculation from Divexxtreme

2009-2011 GT-R
Cd 0.27
Frontal area 2.09 meters^2
CdA = 0.564

New calculation from aerodynamic testing company
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f152...-anyone-86195/

Nissan GT-R
(A) 2,30 m²
(cd) 0,31
(cd × A) 0,71
at 200km/h
lift front 3kg
downforce rear 8kg

GT-R calculation from Divexxtreme

2007 Lamborghini Gallardo
Cd 0.34
Frontal area 1.95 meters^2
CdA = 0.663

New calculation from aerodynamic testing company
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f152...-anyone-86195/

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 (2009-2012)
(A) 1.93 m²
(cd) 0.35
(cd × A) 0.67
at 200km/h
downforce front 4kg
lift rear 37kg

Old 10-02-2012, 06:52 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by powell
trying to see how 1300rwhp will be done by the end of the year with some new goodies i have waiting for after the race. You know i'll go out and get some #s for us porsche guys
+1!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
That's not even correct. Bad info sound effects. I'm gonna go with what Nissan tested as well as what every magazine has posted ect. The guy who posted never even responded to where he got the tests down. Non credible. Imo.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Soundeffects
Downforce numbers for the Gallardo seem to be about the same here but for the GT-R they rated it a bit different saying its NOT as aerodynamic as it would appear to be.
This honestly come does to whether you believe the numbers from some guy posting on a Lotus forum over Lamborghini or Nissan's official numbers. Heck, I suppose I could provide some of my own numbers as well. That said, I choose to trust Lamborghini and Nissan's own numbers.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 10-03-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:48 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
1500whp TTG vs 1250whp GT-R. Two fantastic cars going at it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR3tp...layer_embedded

No disrespect, but I think the Russian TTG drivers have absolutely no idea what they are doing. I'm a GT-R fanboy as much as the next guy(I own one), but lets be real here, assuming the TTG is actually making 1500+, then it is lacking a driver for sure. I see no way 1250whp GT-R is taking down a 1500+whp Lambo. We have all seen R-Version Gallardo's run, and we all know they are much faster than what was displayed in that video.

1250 vs 1250 I think it would be very close, could go either way.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by iBoost
No disrespect, but I think the Russian TTG drivers have absolutely no idea what they are doing. I'm a GT-R fanboy as much as the next guy(I own one), but lets be real here, assuming the TTG is actually making 1500+, then it is lacking a driver for sure. I see no way 1250whp GT-R is taking down a 1500+whp Lambo. We have all seen R-Version Gallardo's run, and we all know they are much faster than what was displayed in that video.

Thanks, but why would I find any disrespect in your comments? I simply posted a video without any of my own comments regarding the results. Everyone who sees it will form their own opinions about it.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:55 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Thanks, but why would I find any disrespect in your comments? I simply posted a video without any of my own comments regarding the results. Everyone who sees it will form their own opinions about it.

I just mean no disrespect to the drivers, whether they see the comment or not.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Ah, got it.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:11 PM
300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light
If the shoe fits

I do not think they had the optimal conditions to show what the cars could do anyway.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:36 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
That's not even correct. Bad info sound effects. I'm gonna go with what Nissan tested as well as what every magazine has posted ect. The guy who posted never even responded to where he got the tests down. Non credible. Imo.

You know I do agree that when I owned a GT-R up until recently, it had awesome aerodynamics even at 150mph+!!

The link I posted came from some testing company or magazine I believe and straight from the wind tunnel according to the info.

I guess the point I was making is that sometimes the data we know on paper is sometimes different in the real world. I'm not sure the info is really much use anyhow with the different wings and ride height on most cars anyways.

What I do know is the Ford GT is probably the slickest top end car I've seen combined with it's top end factory gearing. Once you throw mods on other cars then they stand a chance but under 1000hp, they are kings on the highway.

Old 10-03-2012, 05:22 AM
Originally Posted by Soundeffects
What I do know is the Ford GT is probably the slickest top end car I've seen combined with it's top end factory gearing.
^^I agree with this 100%.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold

1250 vs 1250 was shown also already. Ivey tune gtr vs stage 3 ugr ttg. Result= gtr 1 , ttg 0. So I am not surprised at all with this outcome. Videos your are talking about are at events (tx2k, ti, ect) where ugr team is on site to give full support for there clients.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TTG Vs other Platforms on the street