Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Total Race lambo dyno run 1730 AWHP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
So I think this car is great but I'm curious to see what kind of dyno that is.

The graphics in the end appear to be something unique or some dyno software I haven't seen before. From my iphone I can't tell if they used a 2wd or 4wd dyno either.

Why are all the brake lights stuck on?

Old 10-03-2012, 03:27 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
This is a vid from the June Dragtimes training day. The Total Race G ran at that event but didn't run at the event earlier this month.

There was a write up on 6speed about the car a while ago.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ld-record.html
I assume the car is now running bigger turbos.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:38 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
The only one mile time I've heard of that is faster than the Total Race G doing 22.189 @ 395kmph is this.
Does anyone know if the time of 19.99sec has been verified? The crappy launch and the 230 mph trap make me feel like that time probably isn't right.

Last edited by AudiBull; 10-03-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:31 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Love to see that thing at a drag strip with those tires.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Put a few knobbies on the tires and with that ride height you could go 4 wheelin

Old 10-03-2012, 08:31 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
^ well it seems that they have to pull the fenders or something because when the cae squats at launch they will rub...

Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Kentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud ofKentusha77rus has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DarrinB
Love to see that thing at a drag strip with those tires.
I hope we all will see it very soon, cause this Saturday we have Russian Drag championship in Krasnodar for 1/4 mile only, and this Lambo, Alpha 12+ from the last video and our fastest 911 turbo (Megion) are taking part!!!

Nikolay will try to beat all brand new Lambo records.... We'll see

Old 10-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
I'm neutral so I'm not nut hugging but, I wonder how 1730 compares to ugr's

Old 10-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Low, they just posted 1780 whp dyno sheet for a Stage 2 R. Also with crazy spool. A Stage 3 R is well into the 19xx's whp (rear wheel though)

Old 10-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Did this run at the event yesterday?

Old 10-07-2012, 12:47 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
Did this run at the event yesterday?

+1

i searched but i cannot find anything on the event

Old 10-07-2012, 01:48 PM
I was trying to find info about Saturday when I came across this.

This is a Saleen S7 with a 10.2L TTV8 that they plan on getting 2000-2500 AWHP out of. Another Total Race build. Pretty crazy. And yes they said AWHP, so it must be an AWD conversion.Considering the starting weight was only 2,750 lb. I'd say having a power to weight ratio of close to 1:1 is nuts.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:54 PM
thawk is infamous around these parts
That looks like an absolute mess of a shop. Is the rear bumper seriously just sitting on top of a pile of parts?!?!

Old 10-07-2012, 02:14 PM
300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AudiBull
I was trying to find info about Saturday when I came across this.

This is a Saleen S7 with a 10.2L TTV8 that they plan on getting 2000-2500 AWHP out of. Another Total Race build. Pretty crazy. And yes they said AWHP, so it must be an AWD conversion.Considering the starting weight was only 2,750 lb. I'd say having a power to weight ratio of close to 1:1 is nuts.
That is surely how you get it done! it would have to run a bit more than 1/2 the boost of the TTG's to make the same power.

It will be interesting to see how they do the AWD to hold the torque of a 10 liter V-8.

Seeing how it is a challenge fot the G's to do so, it wll be infinitely more difficult with a setup like that.

The other limiting factor IMO is the Saleen is so FUGLY!

Old 10-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by 300
That is surely how you get it done! it would have to run a bit more than 1/2 the boost of the TTG's to make the same power.

It will be interesting to see how they do the AWD to hold the torque of a 10 liter V-8.

Seeing how it is a challenge fot the G's to do so, it wll be infinitely more difficult with a setup like that.

The other limiting factor IMO is the Saleen is so FUGLY!
It's advantage would be it's aero. Remember, this car was the fastest car in the world at one time. It did 249 mph with 750 crank hp.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Total Race lambo dyno run 1730 AWHP