Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

****Texas Invitational Update****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
sorry i wasn't impressed by the MPH. I have gone 205 in the half mile. but at the end of the day, could've,would've,should've, i guess i"ll see you guys at the tx2k13

Eddie, the runway was just over 1/4 mile if I'm not mistaken. I was rolling out from 45 or so. With the lack of traction and knowing how fast we can get to 60 mph from a dead stop on a prepped track, I didn't see the help from a roll on comparing what it would have done in the 1/4 on a prepped track from a dead stop. We are going to take the silver car to the 1/4 mile and see what it will do on the same setup. (hopefully its not too cold after Sema to visit the track) I could be off but I would think that the blue vette would run easy 7.90s @ 180's at the power level it seemed to be at. Very fast car!

Old 10-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Banned
MannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the roughMannschaftQ8 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Worm Boy
LoL, Only difference from that day to today is transmission swap. Transmission does not turn a street car into a race car overnight. Stop hatin on the 4000lb STREET car.

Thanks Pualie, I had to clean up for my boy!

-Josh Ledford
Have you guys ever ran that monster on 1/4 mile?

Old 10-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
Old 10-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Memphis
Cool vette and a pretty cool Lambo at that light next to the FGT.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:26 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Looks great with those rims.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:56 PM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
That's what I like to see. Full weight street car. You can strip down any car and do 7's etc. But to see full weight, "real" street car doing this is so much more special imho. Nasty Vette. Can't help but think that this setup in the lighter Z06 package might be even nuttier?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:39 AM
HowlerMonkey is infamous around these partsHowlerMonkey is infamous around these partsHowlerMonkey is infamous around these parts
Hard to believe people slagging Eddie for not making an event when he's known for overcoming trailer truck failure and simply driving his car to texas, going 230+mph, and driving the car another 1000 miles back home.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:53 AM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Eddie, the runway was just over 1/4 mile if I'm not mistaken. I was rolling out from 45 or so. With the lack of traction and knowing how fast we can get to 60 mph from a dead stop on a prepped track, I didn't see the help from a roll on comparing what it would have done in the 1/4 on a prepped track from a dead stop. We are going to take the silver car to the 1/4 mile and see what it will do on the same setup. (hopefully its not too cold after Sema to visit the track) I could be off but I would think that the blue vette would run easy 7.90s @ 180's at the power level it seemed to be at. Very fast car!
i,m going to MIR this weekend you should bring the car the biggest domestic vs import race of the year

Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 PM
SUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of lightSUPRAVIPER is a glorious beacon of light
Eddie I mean no disrespect but my Porsche weighs 3070 lbs. and makes 1230 whp! With that being said I was 15 mph off of Kevin's Lamborghini and 17 mph off of the LMR Vette! You would have had to bring ALOT more than you think!! Those ****ing cars are fast!!!

I'm not trying to take anything away from your accomplishments but your 164 mph pass in the quarter is 20 mph off these cars!! Just saying!

Old 11-01-2012, 06:49 AM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
dude are you kidding me,take it to the 1320ft dynoand then talk. lf i do it from a 60roll i'll just hit tip 200 and now i'm changing my gear so i will go 210 in fourth. not to hurt your feelings 165mph 900hp. the car makes 1360hp 36psi going to MIR this weekend.

Old 11-01-2012, 09:30 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Still waiting on the 180mph timeslip.............

Old 11-01-2012, 10:31 AM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Still waiting on the 180mph timeslip.............
does google images count?

Attached Images  
Old 11-01-2012, 10:52 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Eddie,
You have been at this forever and I have enjoyed watching from afar and also enjoyed meeting/hanging with you at the TX Mile in 2007. What is your highest trap speed in your car ? And are you saying that re-gearing is going to greatly affect this trap speed ? Good luck in your runs this weekend, we all would love to see monster results from your Porsche.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:53 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Who/what/when is this 180 mph timeslip ?

Old 11-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Video or fail.

MK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ****Texas Invitational Update****