Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

****Texas Invitational Update****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 AM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
HI woodtster 169 so far but thats with 1000hp gonna go faster this weekend , jhbchess, thanks but no thanks ill have my own this weekend, yes i am re-gearing the car, you have to remember the car came with 355 hp so i blow thru the gears instantly am not using the torque to pull the car, im laying on the horsepower so the car will be a little faster when all is said and done. I'll be testing before i go to the track. Thanks again.
and again i apologize for not making the T.I race

Old 11-01-2012, 03:44 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Eddie,

you have dragged that car for years and have alot of Porsche records and have had more than 1000 HP for a long time, correct ?

Old 11-01-2012, 04:46 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
HEY-1360hp right now! All of this takes a lot of time, money, and R&D... UNFORTUNATELY I'm not young anymore, I have responsibilities now but still love doing R&D. I believe there's a lot more in my car but when is enough, enough? I guess if I had someone funding the project, development would advance even faster than it has over the years. But instead, I have people using me, teaching them how to break it down, simplify everything, and take ideas from me. Unfortunately I'll have to stop with automobiles altogether and I'm okay with that. In the end, as with anything, it comes down to time and money- if the money is there I will be in it 110%.... THAT is my dream...

Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
dude are you kidding me,take it to the 1320ft dynoand then talk. lf i do it from a 60roll i'll just hit tip 200 and now i'm changing my gear so i will go 210 in fourth. not to hurt your feelings 165mph 900hp. the car makes 1360hp 36psi going to MIR this weekend.

Let's see those timeslips from Saturday.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:34 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Time Slips and Video please to the little White Porsche

Old 11-04-2012, 10:40 AM
bad news second Gear exploded the only good news the car Did a massive wheelie I have to call Matt tomorrow at GT guard and order second and third gear It left with 1000hp have to turn it down to 600hp for first and 800 in second..

Old 11-04-2012, 04:08 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Still waiting for the 180mph timeslip...........

Old 11-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Still waiting for the 180mph timeslip...........
broke second gear on my first run so it's going to take a little longer.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
EB,

Sorry to hear, but that is exactly the point. Can it hold up to do the 180 mph?

Old 11-08-2012, 12:03 PM
definately the car is hooking up well. I just need to control the power leaving, and pour it on in second. 1360hp it should trap 180. actually it takes 1250 but i have 60+ more on top.