Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Question About Gallardo Superleggera...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by revracer
Your 6 speed SL is one of the greatest road going cars under 500K right now IMO. Such a sexy car.
There are only 3 6 speed LP 570's that came to the US from what I understand. 2 black and 1 white. We built this 6 speed 570 for a friend of mine. Definitely my favorite

Last edited by Underground Racing; 11-09-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jhbchess
Go green. Go turbo.

Hmmmm, Orange TT 570 Peformante?

Old 11-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
There are only 3 6 speed LP 570's that came to the US from what I understand. 2 black and 1 white. We built this 6 speed 570 for a friend of mine. Definitely my favorite
This is the worst news I've heard in a while.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
There are only 3 6 speed LP 570's that came to the US from what I understand. 2 black and 1 white.
In the drop top category, there is also a Blue 6 Speed LP 570 Performante in Houston.

Hmmmm, Orange TT 570 Peformante?

Old 11-09-2012, 10:43 PM
1/4 Mile is infamous around these parts
Maybe Guys Can You Answer My Question Too?

Old 11-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 1/4 Mile
One Step Before Buying Gallardo Superleggera...And I Have One Question...I Saw Many People Prefer 6 Speed Manual Over E-Gear.....Stock Or Those TT Projects....May I Ask Some Owners Their Opinions...? Thank You Very Much...
If you look at some of the Lamborghini boards, you will find lots of differing opinions. I bought the manual transmission because I enjoy the driving experience (the click of the shifter on the metal gate, the control of launching the car or leaving smoothly from a stop sign, not to mention I LOVE manual transmission cars. The e-gear cars can be a little unpredictable as far as when the clutch engages, and I'm not a big fan of that (in comparison, I love the SMG in my brother's 2005 M3). Imagine trying to drive uphill parking your car, or in a tight parking space, and the car bucking uncontrollably (as opposed to a smooth engagement). Also, the earlier e-gear cars (04-05) are kind of rough as far as the driveability, and in a TT car can be slower than a manual trans car (except the 08 Superleggera which can be pretty damn quick). The 04-05 cars wear the clutch quicker, especially if you use reverse a lot, and clutch jobs can range from $5-8k+ for the Gallardo.

You said you are looking for a manual Super G, so the question may more come down to if you can even FIND a Manual trans Super G. The 09+ E-gear is a much better system from what I understand (I have yet to drive one).

Old 11-12-2012, 09:59 AM
huy
huy is infamous around these parts
i don't like how cramped the footwell is, so an e-gear would make life much better in that respect. i don't like how badly the e-gear shifts either. it is not the most refined car (like ferrari), but it certainly is fun to drive. those downshifts are very fun! i would get the e-gear as it gives you a unique experience... which is all part of owning a unique car.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:12 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
that is without question, one of the most beautiful automobiles I have ever seen.
Spectacular as it sits.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by 1/4 Mile
Maybe Guys Can You Answer My Question Too?

If you would like, give me a call and we can go over all your questions.

Kevin
704-361-3443

Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by jhbchess

A Perf just like your car showed up today for a big build.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Malu59RT

You said you are looking for a manual Super G, so the question may more come down to if you can even FIND a Manual trans Super G. .
You just have to know who to call.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:58 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
FYI ... there are only a handful of the newer LP570-4 Superlegerras/Performantes in the entire world ... if you have to have it ... you will pay a very pretty premium to get it.

Less than 10 combined exist on planet earth ... good luck lol

Old 11-12-2012, 03:01 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Damn I would love to get a ride in a UGR built PERF...can you imagine the sound ORCHESTRA associated with that?????

Peter

Old 11-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by houstonT
Damn I would love to get a ride in a UGR built PERF...can you imagine the sound ORCHESTRA associated with that?????

Peter

Let me get your latest car built before you go off and buy another one for us to build, lol

Old 11-12-2012, 07:02 PM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
A Perf just like your car showed up today for a big build.
I hope he chooses the black finish like the 2011 white SL pictured above, that would look sweet.

Originally Posted by houstonT

Peter
I predict a tx2k13 video in the making...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Question About Gallardo Superleggera...