Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing LP570 - Build Thread #3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 07:12 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Underground Racing LP570 - Build Thread #3

As many of you know, I’ve been lucky enough to have owned 2 Underground Racing Twin Turbo Gallardo’s these past few years. My first Underground Racing car was a 2005 black 6-speed manual…this was my first experience with the company. I was so impressed with the attention to detail, the overall package, the way the car ran and the customer service provided by UGR that I knew I would have a UGR car in my stable for many years to come.

http://www.undergroundracing.com/car-gallery/04-08-gallardo/196-peter-b-2005-lamborghini-twin-turbo-gallardo.html

I owned the black car for a year or so and decided it was time to upgrade to a 2008 Superleggera. I have always owned 6-speed manual cars and really fell in love with the feeling of the e-gear SL when equipped with the Underground Racing quick shift package. It was something I had to have and so I went on a hunt to find the perfect car. With the help of www.ugrmotors.com they were able to locate a pristine low mile SL for me. Not only was that car incredibly fast, it was everything I had expected (for the second time). High quality build that was put together with the same precision and care as my black 2005.

http://www.undergroundracing.com/car-gallery/04-08-gallardo/255-peter-b-2008-lamborghini-twin-turbo-gallardo-superleggera.html

Fast forward to December 2012…….since I got into Gallardo’s I have ALWAYS been in love with the updated look of the 2011+ Superleggera. Knowing this, once again, Kevin with www.ugrmotors.com located me a PRISTINE low mile black 2011 SL. As with the previous 2 cars, I’m now in the process of having Underground Racing build me another twin turbo beast. For now, all I have is pics of the car stock, but very soon she will be a built Underground Racing monster…thanks again to Kevin and the crew at Underground Racing, I can’t wait to get my new baby!!! Stay tuned for updates!

Old 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
Congrats, i have always loved your car builds. But my favorite out of them is still the 6-speed black car.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Congrats!

What package are you going with?

Old 12-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Sandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really nice
Great choice on the 2011 Superleggera. How much better of a drive do you feel it is over the 08? Worth the price difference?

Old 12-04-2012, 08:34 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Wow, congrats Pete! Looking forward to this one!

Old 12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Berto670 is infamous around these parts
looks like a TX2K13 monster!

Old 12-04-2012, 08:53 PM
TTZ06 is infamous around these parts
Can't wait to see the results of this one... I'm guessing the full R package? Any idea on when we'll be seeing it at some of the events? The more I'm seeing the quality of builds by UGR the more it makes me wanna buy the LP560 I've had my eye on and have it sent straight to them. Good luck with everything and I'm sure we'll be updated on the progress of another awesome build.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:56 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
WOW!

You are a very lucky man, black on yellow UGR TTG LP570-4 is amazing

That is wicked sick, I'm very jealous sir. R-version I'd assume? or stage 2-R

Old 12-05-2012, 09:03 AM
jhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nicejhbchess is just really nice
Well, there goes the neighborhood.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:17 AM
TTZ06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jhbchess
Well, there goes the neighborhood.
And in his case, AGAIN.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:14 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Good thing Brenda doesn't log onto 6speed.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:57 AM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Good thing Brenda doesn't log onto 6speed.
LMAO

Old 12-05-2012, 12:31 PM
MKS
MKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of lightMKS is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful Beast

Old 12-06-2012, 09:56 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahahahaha damn Eric/Tim, that ain't right!!!!!!! I've warmed her up, the grand reveal might be when the transport shows up.

She will be a stage 3 and will act as a placeholder for the car i really want, just can't afford yet...UGR TT AVENTADOR

Old 12-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Cody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to behold
Nice!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing LP570 - Build Thread #3