Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Joined the UGR crew...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 10:42 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by titannero
This looks like childish behavior to me

Congrats on your build, I'm sure you'll be happy with your build.
Thanks, Nero. Hope all is well with you.

Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
+1

Agree completely. It sounds like you made a very sound decision based upon your needs. I would think a 800 whp Gallardo would be more than adequate. I rode in Atomic Z's 6speed zillion HP UGR TT as well as driven his current e-gear UGR TTG SL and that was a hair raising experience. You are going to have a spectacular car that is very fast - enjoy.
Thanks! I am looking forward to getting back my measly bolt on TT 560..

Old 01-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Former Vendor
FluidMotorUnion has a spectacular aura aboutFluidMotorUnion has a spectacular aura about
Congrats!!! Enjoy!

Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Congrats!!! Enjoy!
Thanks!

Your exhaust for the Gallardo sounds amazing, btw!

Old 01-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Former Vendor
FluidMotorUnion has a spectacular aura aboutFluidMotorUnion has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Thanks!

Your exhaust for the Gallardo sounds amazing, btw!
Thanks! Greatly appreciate the positive feedback. We have a new variant for the Gallardo being released in the coming months as well as a few other things!

We'll definitely be posting some details on here in the near future!

Old 01-12-2013, 10:09 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Congrats, you're going to love it.

Curious what the over/under will be for upgrades.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Congrats, you're going to love it.

Curious what the over/under will be for upgrades.
4 months. I got under.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:52 PM
besiktas is infamous around these partsbesiktas is infamous around these parts
a 1.5 bolt-on kit, what kind of turbos do they use?

Old 01-13-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks, fellas.

I think Kevin is out of town which is why I haven't updated the thread. Hopefully when he gets back he can send me some exciting pictures..=)

Atomic, I am not sure what you mean by the "over/under" comment.

besiktas, I am not exactly sure on the turbo specs used on a stage 1.5, but I think they are the same ones used for a stage 3.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:26 PM
gandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura aboutgandalfthegray has a spectacular aura about

Atomic, I am not sure what you mean by the "over/under" comment.

Fadi, they're betting on the time that passes from when you receive the car til you send it back for the stage 3 (motor build). So in this case Mullet has called it at 4 months or less (under).

Old 01-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by gandalfthegray
Fadi, they're betting on the time that passes from when you receive the car til you send it back for the stage 3 (motor build). So in this case Mullet has called it at 4 months or less (under).
Haha, got ya. Thanks for that.

Man, You two can't even let me enjoy the journey of this build before hounding me about sending it back. Shame on you guys!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:58 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Haha, got ya. Thanks for that.

Man, You two can't even let me enjoy the journey of this build before hounding me about sending it back. Shame on you guys!
Been there done that. My first one was an 'R' because I knew I'd be sending it back if I only did a 2.5/3.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:17 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Been there done that. My first one was an 'R' because I knew I'd be sending it back if I only did a 2.5/3.
When the time comes, I will send it out for an R build.

I figure if I am already spending that much on a stage 3, I should go the extra mile, and get the car I know basically nothing is going to touch.

Where I live, there is nothing I know of that will even touch a stage 3 on race, yet alone a R version.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iBoost
When the time comes, I will send it out for an R build.

I figure if I am already spending that much on a stage 3, I should go the extra mile, and get the car I know basically nothing is going to touch.

Where I live, there is nothing I know of that will even touch a stage 3 on race, yet alone a R version.
better to have a (really) big stick so when it's time you got more than enough.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 AM
JAB6SPD is infamous around these parts
Congrats

Old 01-15-2013, 02:04 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mullet
better to have a (really) big stick so when it's time you got more than enough.
Exactly.

Around me I haven't heard of anything that would even beat a pump gas R version.

Maybe only a few cars could hang. Throw some race fuel in it, and you're just adding insult to injury

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Joined the UGR crew...