Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

MY second Underground TTG build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 09:11 AM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
MY second Underground TTG build

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I would introduce myself. I am Jane Doe, known to my friends as Bill . I have the gray Underground Racing TT Superleggera that Underground Racing built me last year and posted a build thread about. That beast of a car won the King of the Street event at the 2011 TI event. After years of calling Kevin and picking his brain, I had finally gotten him to build me a TTG and man was I hooked bad. The car preformed flawlessly at the TI and was brutally fast and consistent.

I also happened to own a second TTG, an '06 orange six speed manual car that was twin-turboed by my friends at Boost Logic. The car ran great and was fun, but now it's time to take it to a different level.

After seeing Kevin's slipping and sliding 189 MPH run at this latest TI event, I knew somehow I needed a manual transmission car that could run that kind of MPH. One phone call later, here I am on the road to my second Underground Racing build. I am really looking forward to this car with the R package and a manual transmission, as it's gonna be loads of fun!

There are other tuners out there building Lamborghini's, but as far as turnaround time, service, and cutting edge Lambo technology, Kevin, KC and the Underground Racing team are at the top of the game. They are constantly researching the latest parts and combos along with developing their own parts for these cars.

As far as the new build, my orange car has been completely stripped of all motor parts, turbo kit, transmission and electronics/wiring, nothing will be left over from the prior build other than the OEM parts of the car. They are completely rebuilding my Gallardo with a full Underground Racing Race build including a fresh UGR short block, Race turbo system, custom billet transmission that's fully synchronized and changing over to the MoTeC ECU with boost by gear.

So as things progress I will post pictures of the car, and we should have another monster running the streets in Houston at TX2K13. Look forward to seeing some of you guys there.

Bill

Attached Images  
Old 01-17-2013, 09:55 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Wow, congrats on the build. Sounds like it is going to be a top contender at TX2K..=)

Old 01-17-2013, 01:59 PM
paulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura aboutpaulfromtulsa has a spectacular aura about
why do you refer to yourself as jane doe and not john doe?

Old 01-17-2013, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
why do you refer to yourself as jane doe and not john doe?

That was my idea/thread for the girly man!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3481728

Last edited by Underground Racing; 01-17-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Berto670 is infamous around these parts
lol I am confused here

Old 01-17-2013, 09:41 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
congrats!

are you still keeping the other one?

Old 01-18-2013, 08:10 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
I heard that Orange TTG ran another Grigio UR car dirty.....

Attached Images  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:51 PM
v10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to allv10brat is a name known to all
Thanks for the nice comments guys . Darrin I plan on having two cars for now maybe upgrade the SL to a 570 . Paul ,Kevin started the build thread on my car and referred to me as Jane Doe as I wanted my original build to stay under wraps otherwise I am pretty manly ask my boyfriend Mullet he is the catcher .
Zo6r I have no idea what you are talking about , BTW have we met ?

Old 01-19-2013, 01:34 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by v10brat
Paul ,Kevin started the build thread on my car and referred to me as Jane Doe as I wanted my original build to stay under wraps otherwise I am pretty manly ask my boyfriend Mullet he is the catcher .
Hahahaha

Old 01-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Thanks for the nice comments guys . Darrin I plan on having two cars for now maybe upgrade the SL to a 570 . Paul ,Kevin started the build thread on my car and referred to me as Jane Doe as I wanted my original build to stay under wraps otherwise I am pretty manly ask my boyfriend Mullet he is the catcher .

V10brat (Bill) and zo6er need to fu ck

Last edited by Mullet; 01-19-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:51 AM
Mullet I like em petite LOL ! Hey Kevin how about posting some pics when you get a chance before Mullet completely derails my build thread .

Old 01-20-2013, 06:47 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Mullet I like em petite LOL ! Hey Kevin how about posting some pics when you get a chance before Mullet completely derails my build thread .
Whoa... Whoa... So that is why you kept trying to buy me a drinks at dinner in Dallas...

Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Bill > Mullet

Old 01-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by Mullet

V10brat (Bill) and zo6er need to fu ck

Attached Images  
Old 01-21-2013, 06:29 AM

I don't even know who I am......................

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MY second Underground TTG build