Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo Replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Brody is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 6SpDave
The R8 is definitely an eye-turner. Interiors are practically the same, its just whether you like the Gallardo exterior enough to pay the extra for it. At the end of the day, its also an Audi vs Lamborghini, so keep that in mind too!
LOL. No they're not.
Lambo's break necks and R8's blend in. Unless you live in bum**** USA where Vette's are the hottest car in town.

Old 04-05-2013, 07:37 PM
yellowbull is infamous around these partsyellowbull is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brody

LOL. No they're not.
Lambo's break necks and R8's blend in. Unless you live in bum**** USA where Vette's are the hottest car in town.
I have to agree ..... Totally

Old 06-11-2013, 04:50 PM
zeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of lightzeeshan66 is a glorious beacon of light

Lamborghini is expected to unveil the Gallardo’s replacement in Frankfurt this September. These exclusive images depict the next Raging Bull. It’s Lamborghini’s best-selling car of all time, but after being on the market for almost a decade the Gallardo’s replacement is imminent. We know a naturally-aspirated V10 will be mated exclusively to a dual-clutch box and its lightweight body, built on a brand-new modular platform, will combine aluminum and carbon fiber. While Lamborghini has kept the design of the new car a closely guarded secret, we’ve been informed the Gallardo’s replacement will adopt styling cues from the Aventador and Sesto Elemento, as well as the limited-edition Veneno and one-off Egoista.

So we put our rendering artist to work and created the new Lamborghini Cabrera. Like "Gallardo," that name is one of five historic Spanish bull breeds the Miura line traces its roots to. Others include the Navarra, Veragua, and Vistahermosa-Parlade. Discounting the latter for being too long we have three contenders for the Gallardo successor’s name. Nothing is for certain, but these renderings penned by Carbon Designs give the best look yet of what Lamborghini’s new model will look like.
- See more at: http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2013/6/1....3IEdOXiJ.dpuf

Attached Images      
Old 06-12-2013, 04:56 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brody
LOL. No they're not.
If you consider Houston,Texas bum**** USA. The R8 spyder gets soooo much attention it's insane. I've been to many car meets with Gallardo's & the R8 gets about the same amount of attention. Most of the meets have more Gallardo's than vettes.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
If you consider Houston,Texas bum**** USA. The R8 spyder gets soooo much attention it's insane. I've been to many car meets with Gallardo's & the R8 gets about the same amount of attention. Most of the meets have more Gallardo's than vettes.
I agree with this. I had an R8 and its rarer than Lamborghini's and Ferrari's in south FL. New R8 V10 is arguably even better than Lambo due to 7-speed double clutch gearbox. And a lot less to insure and service too, Audi you can get extended warranty and free service cheap. Try getting extended warranty for a Lambo and the dealer will laugh at you =)

Old 06-12-2013, 07:55 PM
evil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to beholdevil panda is a splendid one to behold
if those spyshots are accurate i think i'd rather have the old Gallardo

Old 06-12-2013, 11:08 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by evil panda
if those spyshots are accurate i think i'd rather have the old Gallardo
x2 especially if there is no manual transmission.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:40 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
But does UGR have a 1500 package for the R8?

Since Paulie got his R8, he un-friended me on FaceBook, won't return phone calls, and has yet to even let me see his car.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:32 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
But does UGR have a 1500 package for the R8?

Since Paulie got his R8, he un-friended me on FaceBook, won't return phone calls, and has yet to even let me see his car.
Now,now,now stop telling fibs. We talk quite often.

Never been on FaceBook (it's for teenage girls).

And yes UR has a 1500 package for the R8. It has the same engine as the Gallardo.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Now,now,now stop telling fibs. We talk quite often.

Never been on FaceBook (it's for teenage girls).

And yes UR has a 1500 package for the R8. It has the same engine as the Gallardo.
Well, you are still snooty Mr sniff about. I do agree on the Facebook, definitely for teenage girls. But so is texting.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:05 PM
....And yes UR has a 1500 package for the R8. It has the same engine as the Gallardo.
Really? I need to hang out on this forum again. Can I, even though I drive a *****en Hyundai?

Old 06-15-2013, 12:06 PM
Well well well it's about time you woke up. Hi my name is Sean & I sleep till 1-2 pm everyday. Please no excuses about how you have to work from 3-10pm everyday.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:12 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
I hope when I'm old and relegated to driving Hyundai's and watching The Price is Right on a daily basis I still have a sense of humor. The banter between you two is always entertaining.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by AudiBull
I hope when I'm old and relegated to driving Hyundai's and watching Judge Judy on a daily basis I still have a sense of humor. The banter between you two is always entertaining.

Fixed.

I agree Sean is old & drives a Hyundai.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:26 PM
I do not sleep until 1, I am up at 10:30 True, I arrive at the store at 2:30, but I spend an hour putting out fires before that. Work late, train like an animal, eat lots, sleep late.

When I had to get up at 6 AM for my last job (and couldn't sleep before 1 AM) I was always tired, struggled in the gym.

When I took that job, I had competing offers (unusual in the academic job market) and I told my boss that I will do anything, drive to any of our 3 campuses, teach night class, etc. I only asked for one thing: No 8 AM classes.

3 years later, she had me teaching at 8am out in Wharton (80 miles round trip). I asked her, "didn't we have an agreement as to no 8 AM classes?"

She said "oh that was not forever, only for your first 2 years".

Typical chic logic: Agreements are based on how I feel, I feel differently now, so the agreement is invalid.

I know a lot of your will say, "suck it up, I have to get up at 5:30". True, but I was making $55k w/ a doctorate from a tier one school. I actually made more from my real estate than I did teaching. Pay me 6 figures, and yes, then I will suck it up.

So there, Mr Walnut. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Just received a text....welly welly well well. Who could it be, a teenage girl?

Oh, Its Paulie, DDPPF. Do Do Pee Pee Face.

Wish me a happy birthday. 16 years clean and sober. Today

OK, sorry about the threadjack.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo Replacement