Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Vs LMR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 12:23 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turbota
That is the vid I saw

Old 03-19-2013, 01:59 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
Bill's UGR Gallardo is not a full Stage 2R. It's essentially a Stage 1.5R
What the hell is a stage 1.5R? It has 71's and everything else done to it...

Old 03-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
You sure that it's a full Stage 2R? Because Kevin sure doesn't think so... He wrote that he hopes it comes back to the shop to get the full Stage 2R upgrades and that it has currently has only have "some" of the Stage 2R upgrades

Old 03-19-2013, 04:58 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Wow....the videos & the races!

Old 03-19-2013, 07:39 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
News to me, everyone else was 100% percent certain it was a 2R. They really only got one clean pull anyhow.

They are certainly very close I'm sure everyone would agree. Which is impressive given the weight etc of the GTR. Trapping 170 at Lonestar of all places is nothing to scoff at.

Had a blast down there as usual. My nose is still full of race gas and E100 LOL.

Old 03-19-2013, 10:23 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
You sure that it's a full Stage 2R? Because Kevin sure doesn't think so... He wrote that he hopes it comes back to the shop to get the full Stage 2R upgrades and that it has currently has only have "some" of the Stage 2R upgrades
It won't officially be a "2R" until it whoops up on a fast GTR. Up until recently a 2R was a 1R (with all the optional driveline upgrades) with 71's instead of 67's. I know they have a billet intake that they recently developed, so maybe Kevin is redefining a 2R to include the intake - which I never looked into the engine bay to see if that was installed. There may also be some other relatively small changes to allow the motor to spin the required extra rpm, so Kevin can jump in if he wants to clarify.

But the bottom line is that Bill's car as it sits today is making an easy 200+ hp over a typical R build.

Old 03-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
It won't officially be a "2R" until it whoops up on a fast GTR. Up until recently a 2R was a 1R (with all the optional driveline upgrades) with 71's instead of 67's. I know they have a billet intake that they recently developed, so maybe Kevin is redefining a 2R to include the intake - which I never looked into the engine bay to see if that was installed. There may also be some other relatively small changes to allow the motor to spin the required extra rpm, so Kevin can jump in if he wants to clarify.

But the bottom line is that Bill's car as it sits today is making an easy 200+ hp over a typical R build.

Bill's car was using oem turbos off a GTR. Thats why it was so fast. haha

Old 03-19-2013, 10:34 AM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
That explains everything. Case closed. And here I thought maybe you guy's were using some super advanced hidden hexagonal exhaust developed by NASA.

Last edited by AudiBull; 03-19-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Good one Kevin!

Old 03-19-2013, 11:07 AM
s4orcegallardo

Old 03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MrJoshua
Hard to buy that LMR would bring that Vette to TX2K13, and try a roll-on with a UGR Lambo without being all in. I call BS.
Over on the corvette forums some people are saying that there was a fuel issue.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:56 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
It looks to me (complete outsider) that the Vette, the Orange Lambo (1.75 R ? LOL), and that Black GTR are all very, very potent cars with dare I say it, "similar performance from 100-200", and many factors probably could effect the outcome of any given race. On that particular night it looks like (from my keyboard here in the goddamn frozen tundra) that the Orange Lambo ruled, even if ever so slighty. Very cool cars all three to say the least !

Old 03-19-2013, 06:52 PM
turbota is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by smax
That race appears to be much shorter, not sure what you are expecting to see from a different video
What does it matter if it's shorter? In the first race the Lambo pulled immediately, in the one I posted if it was pulling it was hardly at all. If they had the same outcome the Lambo would be putting distance on the GTR with a quickness.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:22 PM
smax is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbota
What does it matter if it's shorter?

Is this a joke?

Old 03-19-2013, 07:23 PM
turbota is infamous around these parts
In UGR's video the Lambo immediately, as in as soon as the race started, put distance on the GTR, yet you're claiming that because the other race was shorter the Lambo couldn't get out? Are you joking?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Vs LMR