Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Vs LMR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 06:00 PM
smax is infamous around these parts
cant tell a thing from that video, chase car is too far behind LOL

Old 03-21-2013, 06:12 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Which Blue Vet? This one?
Holy **** that is perfect.

Old 03-21-2013, 08:47 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Which Blue Vet? This one?
that was funny as hell. LOL "the vette got drug"

Old 03-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by smax
cant tell a thing from that video, chase car is too far behind LOL
This is the same two races. Its silly they posted in their youtube that "its not a race that UGR wanted you to see" even though we already posted the race, lol.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:45 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold

This might give a better picture then the 1st race that was posted

Old 03-22-2013, 07:49 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by awesome82
TX2K13 - 1300+hp T1 Race GTR battles 1500+hp UGR TT Gallardo - YouTube

This might give a better picture then the 1st race that was posted
You cant hear the GTR. Sounds like it didnt brake boost enough.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:54 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
No offense guys but the race above is the crap. How hard can it be to start at the same time? Ever heard of honking? or maybe a comradio? The lambo jumps the GT-R every single time. And when they do start pretty equal the lambo lets of.. If the gtr had jumped the G like that the results would have been the opposite.

Either way, both are badass cars

Old 03-22-2013, 08:11 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
You cant hear the GTR. Sounds like it didnt brake boost enough.

post from Reza

Let me give you a little input on each of the races guys.

The first UGR vid Tag just went and I tried to play catch up, it just didn't work. [/size]

Mathmateically, here is how a jumped race breaks down:

Say the roll speed is 60MPH, but Car 1 takes the hit and is going 65MPH when Car 2 takes off, even if they both accelerated equally, lets say 5mph/second, so after 10 seconds you've both accelerated by 50mph, Car 1 is going 115MPH, Car 2 110MPH. Over that 10 seconds, Car 1 that maintains the 5mph advantage from the hit and should be putting 7.3 ft/second on Car 2, 10 second race, 73 feet divided by 15.2 feet (length of a GTR) should be approx 5 cars in front. [/background][/left]

Putting it simpler, it would be the same differential over time as you holding 70mph in the slow lane, and someone next to you holding 75mph. Your rate of acceleration is exactly the same (0, you're holding constant, not accelerating), but they have a 5mph jump on you and will continue putting distance on you, just because they are going 5MPH faster doesn't mean they are going to stay 7.3 feet in front.

All that being said, I was trying to do the roll in 3rd gear and I just couldn't get it to brake boost more than a couple of PSI, even the ones where the hits were closer together they left me.

We only had 2 clean hit runs, the first one was the vid in the 1st post, but Tag aborted the run (traffic IIRC), and the 2nd is the one from the fender view of the Lambo. Both of those runs I was in 2nd gear, 7,000 RPM and brake boosting 15psi (eesh) and it seemed to work best.

The Lambo DEFINITELY makes more power, and my only hope was shift efficiency.

We turned it up about 100HP for Saturday's run but we didn't get a race off, I was hoping that if they tried to turn it up it would have spun and I'd get a race on the same setting as in the video and hope to pull off a clear W on a long run.

It's deceiving though, the race from the fender video I logged 193MPH, those races are over quick with that much power. I will say that after we turned it up, the car feels effin' stupid on the highway. I think Kenny at Jotech got a taste of it on the way back from the track .

awesome, on 19 March 2013 - 12:29 PM, said:
rezas car is a syvecs car so im sure he was using the antilag feature

I wasn't actually, we didn't have it setup. Definitely autoshift though.

Attached Images   
Old 03-22-2013, 09:58 AM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
I've got a question? How come if that GTR is making 1300WHP, how is it keeping up with a 1550WHP++ Gallardo. Or is the GTR making a lot more than 1300?

Since at T.I last fall, there are two regular R TTG putting a hurting on a 1500+WHP AMS GTR?

Old 03-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by iBoost
I've got a question? How come if that GTR is making 1300WHP, how is it keeping up with a 1550WHP++ Gallardo. Or is the GTR making a lot more than 1300?

Since at T.I last fall, there are two regular R TTG putting a hurting on a 1500+WHP AMS GTR?
the 1300wheel was done an a mainline awd dyno.. T1 actually posted the sheet and it said 129xwheel

If it was turned up since then, who knows but def not pulling 200+wheel by adding a few PSI

Mainlines read very low from my understanding

I believe UGR uses a RWD dynojet

Proof that dynos are just a tuning tool.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:07 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by iBoost

1300 hp in a GTR is the new 1600 whp on a dyno jet

Old 03-22-2013, 11:20 AM
smax is infamous around these parts
any TT Aventador footage you would like to share?

Old 03-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Bpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really niceBpuad is just really nice
Originally Posted by smax
any TT Aventador footage you would like to share?
That! You gotta have some TT Aventador races!!

Old 03-24-2013, 11:20 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
When you have 2 cars of this caliber(1300+hp) whoever gets the hit will most likely win. Your only going WOT for around 5 seconds(if not less) so even if one car is making a couple hundred more hp but goes WOT a half second late its too much ground to make up in such a short race.

on the other hand if you have a 800whp car vs a 600whp and your doing a 50-150 pull there is much more time for the more powerful car to make up ground if it doesn't take the hit

Old 04-15-2013, 05:36 PM
600WHP S4 is infamous around these parts
xxxxxxxx

Last edited by 600WHP S4; 04-15-2013 at 05:56 PM.