Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lambo vs Evo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 07:31 PM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
I think it's hard to make a judgement on something from a video you saw online. That being said, I would hope that anybody in this game has enough poise to be professional and courteous. I always appreciate folks who have a lot of money and don't have to be dicks about it.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
I wish we could see a race with HoustonT's car where he didn't steal the hit from a half car out lol.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:08 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HIX
I think it's hard to make a judgement on something from a video you saw online. That being said, I would hope that anybody in this game has enough poise to be professional and courteous. I always appreciate folks who have a lot of money and don't have to be dicks about it.
+1, no need to be a d1ck about it. All you have to say is no, not interested. No need to put anyone down and get all aggressive and look like ******s all over the internet. The Evo forums are probably have a field day with this video. Lambo owners don't have the best reputation, this video doesn't help.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:29 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
bald dude, ftw!!! =)

Old 03-19-2013, 08:29 PM
smax is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbota
Yea except Chase did exactly what he said he was going to do, went door to door with a turbo Lambo from 40-140.

would love to see this video do you have a link?

Old 03-19-2013, 08:47 PM
turbota is infamous around these parts
Sorry, I re-watched the video, 40-100 ish.

Old 03-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Sorry, I re-watched the video, 40-100 ish.

what video?
You can't mean the one posted in this thread because in that one, the green lambo was pulling away and he blew his tranny and the black one walked him
so what video are you talking about where the evo is keeping up door to door with a TTG?

Old 03-19-2013, 08:55 PM
It was definitely going to win but it never got more than a half car out on him before he broke. In case you were wondering why everyone thinks the UGR guys are ******bags it's because they have the same attitude as you. Instead of complimenting the car, especially considering its down 150-350 whp (don't know if that car was on 1050 or 1250) 6 cylinders and a turbo and still put up a fight, you just feel to try and put the car down.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:10 PM
So you've gone from your buddys evo hanging with 2 TTG's to 150
hanging door to door with a TTG to from 40-140 errrr 40-100
To now, well ya the TTG was gonna win and now you are throwing out excuses

A TTG has nothing to gain by racing your friend and in this case it appears to cost one of them a sum probably equal to what your friends car cost.

You want to say that those UGR are dicks but look it from their POV, every ******* out there thinks they beat them in their 900hp car.

NEWSFLASH - You can't

One more thing I dont see anyone here putting down that guys evo its fast but its not on the level of these TTG's, he and you need to realize that

Old 03-19-2013, 09:12 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Yea except Chase did exactly what he said he was going to do, went door to door with a turbo Lambo from 40-140. If they wouldn't have been so arrogant from the start and acting like he wasn't worth a race then no drama would have happened and they wouldn't be all over the internet looking like immature fools.
Just so we're clear, the race between Chase and I was no where near close to 40-140. I agreed to race from 40mph. I thought I would be in 2nd gear on the hit, but instead I had to go down to 1st gear to be able to be into boost on the hit. Not his fault, but I bet we were lower than even 40mph on the hit. I just got into 3rd when I broke, so I would say I was around 80 mph maybe 90 mph when it happened. The bad thing (for me) is that my car makes no power (figuratively speaking) in 1st and 2nd gear due to the boost by gear, so of course it wasn't going to be a tight race until the boost came up. I'm sure most people can understand that. Chase and I were cool to each other. I know he just wanted a shot with one of the TTG's, and I'm the type of person to race whoever as long as the ego's are left behind.

Please don't roll all TTG owners in the same boat...it's just not fair at all. I would like to think that I'm nice to anyone and everyone, no matter what car they have!! I was just trying to calm the situation down and try to end the drama and give Chase what he asked for in the first place. He wanted a race that was best for his car (a low roll to around 140ish) and I obliged him, because I just like to race!! That certainly wasn't the best race guidelines for my car obviously, but again it didn't really matter to me, I was just out enjoying my car for what I built it for...certainly beats having it sit in the garage during these winter months!! Sucks that me being the nice guy resulted in a broken car, but it is what it is, stuff breaks sometimes! I don't like all the drama, nor ever participate in it. I built my car for my own enjoyment, nothing else.

Tim

Old 03-19-2013, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by smax
So you've gone from your buddys evo hanging with 2 TTG's to 150
hanging door to door with a TTG to from 40-140 errrr 40-100
To now, well ya the TTG was gonna win and now you are throwing out excuses

A TTG has nothing to gain by racing your friend and in this case it appears to cost one of them a sum probably equal to what your friends car cost.

You want to say that those UGR are dicks but look it from their POV, every ******* out there thinks they beat them in their 900hp car.

NEWSFLASH - You can't

One more thing I dont see anyone here putting down that guys evo its fast but its not on the level of these TTG's, he and you need to realize that
I don't know if you saw this video or not, but with the Lambo getting the hit he kept the distance about the same until the speeds crept high, obviously the Lambo's will murder him up top. I don't know or care what kind of power the Gallardo was making in the video but it would have been a good race for a while, all he had to do was give him one race instead of acting like a dbag and none of this happens.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by basupra
Just so we're clear, the race between Chase and I was no where near close to 40-140. I agreed to race from 40mph. I thought I would be in 2nd gear on the hit, but instead I had to go down to 1st gear to be able to be into boost on the hit. Not his fault, but I bet we were lower than even 40mph on the hit. I just got into 3rd when I broke, so I would say I was around 80 mph maybe 90 mph when it happened. The bad thing (for me) is that my car makes no power (figuratively speaking) in 1st and 2nd gear due to the boost by gear, so of course it wasn't going to be a tight race until the boost came up. I'm sure most people can understand that. Chase and I were cool to each other. I know he just wanted a shot with one of the TTG's, and I'm the type of person to race whoever as long as the ego's are left behind.

Please don't roll all TTG owners in the same boat...it's just not fair at all. I would like to think that I'm nice to anyone and everyone, no matter what car they have!! I was just trying to calm the situation down and try to end the drama and give Chase what he asked for in the first place. He wanted a race that was best for his car (a low roll to around 140ish) and I obliged him, because I just like to race!! That certainly wasn't the best race guidelines for my car obviously, but again it didn't really matter to me, I was just out enjoying my car for what I built it for...certainly beats having it sit in the garage during these winter months!! Sucks that me being the nice guy resulted in a broken car, but it is what it is, stuff breaks sometimes! I don't like all the drama, nor ever participate in it. I built my car for my own enjoyment, nothing else.

Tim
I heard nothing but good things about you from multiple people, didn't mean to imply all UGR owners were dicks, just the guys running it in the video.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:23 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
What a bunch of arrogant ****** ... And they say us Porsche guys are ****!! Wow

Smax, really dude ? Just cause some one wanted to race a lambo? Who gives a *** what the cars are a race is a race and he did mighty well if I may add..

I once had some kid wanting to race my slow *** 750 whp 996 tt in a mutant civic I was like sure what ever did I think he was going to win no.. But sure enough he did , it had a 2.2 prelude motor with some huge turbo put down like 800 to the wheels and weighed 2500 lbs ... Had so much power frame twisted windshield cracked..

Bought him a beer shook his hand... I didn't act like a ****y arrogant ***** cause my car was worth 5 times his..

Old 03-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by basupra

Tim
Spoken like a true gentleman!

Old 03-19-2013, 11:24 PM
I don't know if you saw this video or not, but with the Lambo getting the hit he kept the distance about the same until the speeds crept high, obviously the Lambo's will murder him up top. I don't know or care what kind of power the Gallardo was making in the video but it would have been a good race for a while, all he had to do was give him one race instead of acting like a dbag and none of this happens.

I've seen that vid, the G never really got on it, watch it, it doesnt squat and move and if I'm not mistaken, that is bills G the one that spanked the 2000HP vette and beat Reza's beastly GTR yet you think your buddys evo is going to give it a good race.

child please

Last edited by smax; 03-19-2013 at 11:30 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambo vs Evo