Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lambo vs Evo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 11:58 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Tim,

Sorry to hear about your car.

Wasn't it at one point putting down over 1500? I thought you have the R package.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:36 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by basupra
Just so we're clear, the race between Chase and I was no where near close to 40-140. I agreed to race from 40mph. I thought I would be in 2nd gear on the hit, but instead I had to go down to 1st gear to be able to be into boost on the hit. Not his fault, but I bet we were lower than even 40mph on the hit. I just got into 3rd when I broke, so I would say I was around 80 mph maybe 90 mph when it happened. The bad thing (for me) is that my car makes no power (figuratively speaking) in 1st and 2nd gear due to the boost by gear, so of course it wasn't going to be a tight race until the boost came up. I'm sure most people can understand that. Chase and I were cool to each other. I know he just wanted a shot with one of the TTG's, and I'm the type of person to race whoever as long as the ego's are left behind.

Please don't roll all TTG owners in the same boat...it's just not fair at all. I would like to think that I'm nice to anyone and everyone, no matter what car they have!! I was just trying to calm the situation down and try to end the drama and give Chase what he asked for in the first place. He wanted a race that was best for his car (a low roll to around 140ish) and I obliged him, because I just like to race!! That certainly wasn't the best race guidelines for my car obviously, but again it didn't really matter to me, I was just out enjoying my car for what I built it for...certainly beats having it sit in the garage during these winter months!! Sucks that me being the nice guy resulted in a broken car, but it is what it is, stuff breaks sometimes! I don't like all the drama, nor ever participate in it. I built my car for my own enjoyment, nothing else.

Tim
I also heard you were the nicest guy down there .

Old 03-20-2013, 01:10 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbota
I don't know if you saw this video or not, but with the Lambo getting the hit he kept the distance about the same until the speeds crept high, obviously the Lambo's will murder him up top. I don't know or care what kind of power the Gallardo was making in the video but it would have been a good race for a while, all he had to do was give him one race instead of acting like a dbag and none of this happens.

TX2K13 STREETS - TT Aventador vs TT Gallardo vs 3Dx Evo? - YouTube
If you rewatch that vid several times, you'll notice the Gallardo was slow to react to the Aventador, by well over a second. The 3DX evo was already moving out to chase the Aventador by the time that the Gallardo even started. When the Gallardo got into the boost, he was easily pulling the Evo. That's where this whole disrespect thing came about. Because the Evo driver thought he pulled on a 1600+ whp Gallardo when that was CLEARLY not the case...

The whole cheer as the Green Lambo's tranny broke did not make me a fan of the Evo driver. No matter what, I don't wish misfortune like that against someone who was willing to give a race and have some fun.

Simply having a car that is somewhat fast does not entitle races with something that costs over 10 times more (and is WAY faster).

Last edited by Shadowboost; 03-20-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Memphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to beholdMemphis is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
The whole cheer as the Green Lambo's tranny broke did not make me a fan of the Evo driver. No matter what, I don't wish misfortune like that against someone who was willing to give a race and have some fun.
Because he totally knew that was what happened . Use common sense, he was cheering because he thought he had beat him.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:29 AM
turbota is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by smax
I've seen that vid, the G never really got on it, watch it, it doesnt squat and move and if I'm not mistaken, that is bills G the one that spanked the 2000HP vette and beat Reza's beastly GTR yet you think your buddys evo is going to give it a good race.

child please
I don't care, if the guy driving that car would have either given him a race or not been an arrogant ***** about not wanting to race it would have ended there.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:49 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Thank you Tim for showing some class & avoiding the whole drama situation.

It was great to see you. Tim is a first class dude he helped me at one of the TX2K events when I had a problem with a car. He just came over & jumped in helping.

Sorry to hear about the tranny.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:25 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turbota
I don't know if you saw this video or not, but with the Lambo getting the hit he kept the distance about the same until the speeds crept high, obviously the Lambo's will murder him up top. I don't know or care what kind of power the Gallardo was making in the video but it would have been a good race for a while, all he had to do was give him one race instead of acting like a dbag and none of this happens.

TX2K13 STREETS - TT Aventador vs TT Gallardo vs 3Dx Evo? - YouTube

Do you think BOTH Lambo's were on full kill? That right there is your problem. lol

Old 03-20-2013, 05:53 AM
turbota is infamous around these parts
No I don't, I think if the driver of the orange car would have either not been rude or given him a race there would have been no big deal.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:51 AM
MikeTx is infamous around these parts
wow... was it really necessary to call the dude in the EVO a *****,stupid MF,etc just because he wanted to race a lambo? Also it doesnt matter if the lambos where on kill or not. The Evo did keep up pretty damn well for a 4door 4banger and car makes some nasty power thats for damn sure. Makes it seems like people with a little money(not all just a few in the vid) are to good to just play with the little guys and have fun with their cars.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
A true gear head/ car enthusiast respects any well put together car. Just sayin.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:11 AM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
If you rewatch that vid several times, you'll notice the Gallardo was slow to react to the Aventador, by well over a second. The 3DX evo was already moving out to chase the Aventador by the time that the Gallardo even started. When the Gallardo got into the boost, he was easily pulling the Evo. That's where this whole disrespect thing came about. Because the Evo driver thought he pulled on a 1600+ whp Gallardo when that was CLEARLY not the case...

Simply having a car that is somewhat fast does not entitle races with something that costs over 10 times more (and is WAY faster).
A 1750whp car should pull HARD on a 900whp car no matter if the evo got the hit or not. There was no way to tell that the Gallardo broke the trans and I dont think he feels that way about the car or the owner. As you can see by the tail lights the car was brake boosting as well so theoretically it should already be in boost.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by revracer
A 1750whp car should pull HARD on a 900whp car no matter if the evo got the hit or not. There was no way to tell that the Gallardo broke the trans and I dont think he feels that way about the car or the owner. As you can see by the tail lights the car was brake boosting as well so theoretically it should already be in boost.
The Evo had a huge hit (well over a second). You can clearly see that the Gallardo was brake boosting, but when the Aventador went early, he hesitated before deciding to chase. No matter what car, that was a huge hit, and obviously it takes two or so gears to break it.

I can't believe people STILL think that that Evo can hang with the 1600 whp car on a even start. NO CHANCE. It would be left on the first shift by buslengths. You saw how much harder the pump gas Lambo was pulling on him...

The Evo driver clearly said your slowest Lambo is a broken Lambo, and regarding the lambo of the nicest guy at the meet. I'm not a fan at all...

Old 03-20-2013, 08:23 AM
jacob80 is infamous around these parts

We could go on and on and on about these little variables and discrepancies that may or may not be accurate, but at the end of the day, all the Evo owner wanted was a run with a Lambo. Yes, he's definitely over-powered in "kill mode", but that's irrelevant - more power or not, he was just asking for a race! Based on the pull he made in the previous video, it does look like it could be a decent match up, and that's his justification for this particular race. Who cares how much money you have invested in your car. Who cares about your ego. Who cares about your reputation - it's about having fun and watching these awesome machines battle it out. Notice how the Evo owner is calm and collected while the UGR owner(s) and his posse are absolutely flying off the handle and doing the name-calling. How embarrassing! Yes UGR, you put together a great kit for your cars, but my goodness you are immature. You should be ashamed.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:31 AM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
Originally Posted by DarrinB
Tim,

Sorry to hear about your car.

Wasn't it at one point putting down over 1500? I thought you have the R package.
Yes, my car is an "R" package car still. I just had it turned down for this weekend.
To be clear, I don't have the billet 1-6 gears, so I don't want anyone thinking that this car broke the billet gears. I just have the billet drop gears and billet case work. I'm sure I broke one of the stock gears. We'll find out soon.

Tim

Old 03-20-2013, 09:51 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !

ill get you some pom poms and saddle so you can ride the UGR ******* harder.... then you can be official ...

disprespect ? how is the disrespect dude? just because he thought he could of pulled or beat a TTG does not make him disrepectful.. infact that kid was calm and respectful wasnt fluffing his feathers up...

LOL nothing entiltles to a race with anything ... but if your a true car enthusiast you run anyhting anyone anyplace anytime... but judging from your post you belong in the same category as the clowns in that video... .....

hey look at me... i have a TTG im so much cooler then anyone else... and if you want to race you better show me your cost you more then 100K or else no race !!! i just want to see the sticker price , who cares abut power... right?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambo vs Evo