Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lambo vs Evo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 10:18 AM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
In the very beginning of the video the evo owner said that the orange g was scared to run him and that he pulled on it when they weren't even racing. This is what got Bill (orange G owner) and KC pissed off. Anyone would get a little bent out of shape if they heard someone saying that. By the end of the video Bill and Chase were fine with eachother and everything was cool. I don't see the point in judging everyone that has anything to do with lambos or UGR simply because of a minute video clip. If you weren't involved then what does it matter anyway?

Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Sburke is infamous around these parts
That big mouth bald headed geriatric should have been dropped, what a tool

Old 03-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by unvmy996
ill get you some pom poms and saddle so you can ride the UGR ******* harder.... then you can be official ...

disprespect ? how is the disrespect dude? just because he thought he could of pulled or beat a TTG does not make him disrepectful.. infact that kid was calm and respectful wasnt fluffing his feathers up...

LOL nothing entiltles to a race with anything ... but if your a true car enthusiast you run anyhting anyone anyplace anytime... but judging from your post you belong in the same category as the clowns in that video... .....

hey look at me... i have a TTG im so much cooler then anyone else... and if you want to race you better show me your cost you more then 100K or else no race !!! i just want to see the sticker price , who cares abut power... right?
He even said later that he knew they would pull him. Just smacktalking is disrespectful. No need for that crap. Just ask for a race, if they say no, move the hell on. Starting this by saying that a 900 whp Evo can take a 1600+ whp car, seriously??????? No common sense.

Absolutely right this is about power. This is Texas 2k, the superbowl of streetracing. You know the saying, if you don't have over 1000 whp, don't even bother. And that saying is pretty old. Now it should be if you don't have 1300+ whp, don't even bother trying to run with the big dogs. How about that Evo start running I/H/E Civics, because that's pretty much the performance difference between the orange car and the Evo.

If Gallardos raced everything out there, it'd be 1, a waste of gas, and 2, a huge liability if the other cars start moving around in the lane.

Why the hell run something that you know is 2 or 3 levels slower when you are taking additional risks. Being with 1320video totally got to that kid's head. So what if they don't want to race you. No big deal

Old 03-20-2013, 11:14 AM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AudiBull
In the very beginning of the video the evo owner said that the orange g was scared to run him and that he pulled on it when they weren't even racing. This is what got Bill (orange G owner) and KC pissed off. Anyone would get a little bent out of shape if they heard someone saying that. By the end of the video Bill and Chase were fine with eachother and everything was cool. I don't see the point in judging everyone that has anything to do with lambos or UGR simply because of a minute video clip. If you weren't involved then what does it matter anyway?
+1. Whole thread is a bunch of nothingburger.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:40 PM
UDLOSE is infamous around these parts
Oh how soon we forget that we have seen these same egos flare
Up before!!!! LOL

Old 03-20-2013, 02:31 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by basupra
Just so we're clear, the race between Chase and I was no where near close to 40-140. I agreed to race from 40mph. I thought I would be in 2nd gear on the hit, but instead I had to go down to 1st gear to be able to be into boost on the hit. Not his fault, but I bet we were lower than even 40mph on the hit. I just got into 3rd when I broke, so I would say I was around 80 mph maybe 90 mph when it happened. The bad thing (for me) is that my car makes no power (figuratively speaking) in 1st and 2nd gear due to the boost by gear, so of course it wasn't going to be a tight race until the boost came up. I'm sure most people can understand that. Chase and I were cool to each other. I know he just wanted a shot with one of the TTG's, and I'm the type of person to race whoever as long as the ego's are left behind.

Please don't roll all TTG owners in the same boat...it's just not fair at all. I would like to think that I'm nice to anyone and everyone, no matter what car they have!! I was just trying to calm the situation down and try to end the drama and give Chase what he asked for in the first place. He wanted a race that was best for his car (a low roll to around 140ish) and I obliged him, because I just like to race!! That certainly wasn't the best race guidelines for my car obviously, but again it didn't really matter to me, I was just out enjoying my car for what I built it for...certainly beats having it sit in the garage during these winter months!! Sucks that me being the nice guy resulted in a broken car, but it is what it is, stuff breaks sometimes! I don't like all the drama, nor ever participate in it. I built my car for my own enjoyment, nothing else.

Tim
Right on Tim. Love your style ever since I met you years ago. And those that dont know Tim, he car really real the performance out of a car at the strip (As you did in Atomic Z's GT2). Hope to see you one of these times. MK

Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Don't worry fellas, I have a UGR TTG and I am gonna be racing all sorts of Civics and Kias when I get my car back..

Old 03-20-2013, 03:08 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by basupra
Just so we're clear, the race between Chase and I was no where near close to 40-140. I agreed to race from 40mph. I thought I would be in 2nd gear on the hit, but instead I had to go down to 1st gear to be able to be into boost on the hit. Not his fault, but I bet we were lower than even 40mph on the hit. I just got into 3rd when I broke, so I would say I was around 80 mph maybe 90 mph when it happened. The bad thing (for me) is that my car makes no power (figuratively speaking) in 1st and 2nd gear due to the boost by gear, so of course it wasn't going to be a tight race until the boost came up. I'm sure most people can understand that. Chase and I were cool to each other. I know he just wanted a shot with one of the TTG's, and I'm the type of person to race whoever as long as the ego's are left behind.

Please don't roll all TTG owners in the same boat...it's just not fair at all. I would like to think that I'm nice to anyone and everyone, no matter what car they have!! I was just trying to calm the situation down and try to end the drama and give Chase what he asked for in the first place. He wanted a race that was best for his car (a low roll to around 140ish) and I obliged him, because I just like to race!! That certainly wasn't the best race guidelines for my car obviously, but again it didn't really matter to me, I was just out enjoying my car for what I built it for...certainly beats having it sit in the garage during these winter months!! Sucks that me being the nice guy resulted in a broken car, but it is what it is, stuff breaks sometimes! I don't like all the drama, nor ever participate in it. I built my car for my own enjoyment, nothing else.

Tim
Tim. Class act as always. Sorry to hear about your tranny.

Just to bring a little perspective to all this nonsense. I brought a TT lambo to TX2K11 & 12. Everywhere I went all day and all night I had guys lining up next to me on the highway trying to get me to race. Every once in a while I would oblige and we'd have a little fun. I ran everything from Hondas to Ferraris. But there is no way that you are able to run everybody that pulls up along side.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:28 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Don't worry fellas, I have a UGR TTG and I am gonna be racing all sorts of Civics and Kias when I get my car back..
And hopefully this red thing.

Attached Images  
Old 03-20-2013, 07:03 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by revracer
And hopefully this red thing.
I am planning a night out with several really fast cars/bikes from around here. You are more than welcome to join. Roads around here are miles long and straight. I'll keep you posted via PM when time comes. Will be sometime in June.

Old 03-21-2013, 08:44 AM
I just came across this on FB

Attached Images  
Old 03-21-2013, 09:02 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !

Best post of the thread.

Old 03-21-2013, 12:12 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I just came across this on FB

LOL

Old 03-22-2013, 01:34 PM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
btw, one curious observation - are there any videos of bill actually racing his own car? just sayin'...