Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Russia unlim 500+ 21.852 at 263mph

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 11:10 PM
fairbird has a spectacular aura aboutfairbird has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Russia unlim 500+ 21.852 at 263mph

no words : UNLIM 500+ Training day 13.07.2013
Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera Underground Racing R2/Altechno 2005 hp
1 mile: 21.852 @ 424 kph / 263 mph

Last edited by fairbird; 07-14-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:34 AM
there is something wrong , every body knew about it already ? impossible .

Old 07-15-2013, 08:23 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
i saw that yesterday. Unreal!!! i am curious to see their 1/4 mile on that pass...

i also noticed on another video that they removed the gates from the gear lever... I guess it makes it easier to shift faster...

And still on Toyos! amazing stuff!!!

Old 07-16-2013, 06:29 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kouzman
i saw that yesterday. Unreal!!! i am curious to see their 1/4 mile on that pass...

i also noticed on another video that they removed the gates from the gear lever... I guess it makes it easier to shift faster...

Street car on street tires running 263 mph... lol

Old 07-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by kouzman

as far as I know , Yurii paid him $ 25k the deal was to run below 22.5 , now it's 100k$ to beat 21 sec , crazy .

Old 07-16-2013, 06:45 AM
UsualSuspect is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Street car on street tires running 263 mph... lol
^^^I know....man....LOL!
That car is incredible!!

Old 07-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect
^^^I know....man....LOL!
That car is incredible!!

The scary thing is, we have faster cars than that, just no one that has the nuts to do what that guy did in the mile, including me.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:08 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by fairbird
as far as I know , Yurii paid him $ 25k the deal was to run below 22.5 , now it's 100k$ to beat 21 sec , crazy .

Yea, it sounds crazy. I have been to Vegas with some of these guys and they bet biiiiiiiiig money!

Old 07-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Yea, it sounds crazy. I have been to Vegas with some of these guys and they bet biiiiiiiiig money!
I know couple of them in person , one word - Moscow . BTW if you know Megion with 911 997 blue one he selling the car , he up to get R8 from you , idk if he talk to you already I talk to him just couple hours ago , just in case I didn't tell nothing lol

Old 07-16-2013, 01:45 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Looks like the car is running 18's

Old 07-16-2013, 02:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by DarrinB
Looks like the car is running 18's
Yep, 18" R888's

Old 07-16-2013, 10:13 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
That car didn't sound as healthy as the ones at TI??? They should take some of that cash and bring it to the next TI? Russia vs America and only Texas is big enough to handle that much HP! As always the loser buys the beers.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:16 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by robmd99
That car didn't sound as healthy as the ones at TI??? They should take some of that cash and bring it to the next TI? Russia vs America and only Texas is big enough to handle that much HP! As always the loser buys the beers.

The 560/570's sound a lot different from the 04-08 Gallardos.

Old 07-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
I've seen it too. I can and do stroke a few big bets but geez these guys.

Old 07-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Mullet
I've seen it too. I can and do stroke a few big bets but geez these guys.

Good times!! lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Russia unlim 500+ 21.852 at 263mph