Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing invades the Shift Sector CA event. (New world record)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Heffner had a sick looking STS TT. Had some tricks. I'm sure it will be a beast. I'm sure we will have to deal with it at TI.

Old 10-06-2013, 08:32 PM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Underground Racing

For safety reasons, Stacy opted out of any roll racing for the safety of him and other drivers, which was a good thing because on a couple of passes I hear he crossed over into another lane. Stacy will be ready for the next TI event for plenty of roll race action.

you cross over center...you lose/****box outlaws

seriously, these speeds on street cars with street tires are getting ludicrous. can't wait to see at TI.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:33 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
225 in the 1/2 is nuts!Congrats Stacy! Very Happy for ya.Joe

Old 10-06-2013, 09:42 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CRR
you cross over center...you lose/****box outlaws

seriously, these speeds on street cars with street tires are getting ludicrous. can't wait to see at TI.
I think it will be even faster and hence more dangerous at TI next year because from what i hear they are making the runway longer? It is a strong possibility that the 200 mark will be broken, I just hope that is all. Congrats to Underground and Stacey!
Robert

Old 10-06-2013, 10:14 PM
AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !AudiBull Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by thuff331
Shop car or not. Stage 1r DP car not on kill runs 220.15 against a customers UGR stage 2r runs 224.99 not on kill. Who cares customers or shop car. There's a whole stage difference between the 2
Take this anyway you choose, but if I owned a company that had already been criticized for having similar looking setups to a competitors kits I would probably market my kits in a way other than IDENTICALLY to the company that makes said kits (stage 1,2,3,1R,etc.). You saying that there's a whole stage difference simply exemplifies how similar they are. How could you make that correlation otherwise? Just my two cents. Not trying to take anything away from what everyone accomplished. Just seems weird to me.

Old 10-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Doug118 is infamous around these parts
I didn't fail to mention anyone. Didn't that car break? Maybe with a little more nitrous it will be as fast as a 2R?

TI KOTS wins
Underground 3
LMR 1
Rest of world 0

I see you have a S-351. Great car. I have owned some. Is it a supercharged car?
Didn't Eddie Belo whoop on everyone at TI earlier this year?

Old 10-07-2013, 04:41 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Doug118
Didn't Eddie Belo whoop on everyone at TI earlier this year?
not in KOTS

Old 10-07-2013, 05:52 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AudiBull
Take this anyway you choose, but if I owned a company that had already been criticized for having similar looking setups to a competitors kits I would probably market my kits in a way other than IDENTICALLY to the company that makes said kits (stage 1,2,3,1R,etc.). You saying that there's a whole stage difference simply exemplifies how similar they are. How could you make that correlation otherwise? Just my two cents. Not trying to take anything away from what everyone accomplished. Just seems weird to me.
It's pathetic, esp when you have to point out that they used a picture on their site of one of our builds.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:59 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
WOW That's crazy!!
So StacyB > mullet?
Gotta love competition. I don't care what excuses there are just that people come out to run. After the runs DGAF. win is a win and a loss is a loss.(mullet knows this) Can't wait for April.... kudos UR

Old 10-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
WOW That's crazy!!
So StacyB > mullet?
Gotta love competition. I don't care what excuses there are just that people come out to run. After the runs DGAF. win is a win and a loss is a loss.(mullet knows this) Can't wait for April.... kudos UR

(Mullet knows this)............... OUCH!

Old 10-07-2013, 08:55 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to my buddy Stacy, he deserves this. He has been wanting a UGR car for along time and I finally convinced him to come over to our side . I sold him the black car, it was a perfect fit for him. Stacy can drive a 6speed, I was not surprised to hear that he took the win especially with a UGR car. Keep in mind this is a '05 Gallardo with all the factory options still in place, power windows, A/C, ect. It's not a lightened up race car and Stacy is no lightweight either.

Last edited by streetking; 10-07-2013 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Dang, SW just called Stacey fat.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:35 AM
thuff331 is infamous around these parts
(Take this anyway you choose, but if I owned a company that had already been criticized for having similar looking setups to a competitors kits I would probably market my kits in a way other than IDENTICALLY to the company that makes said kits (stage 1,2,3,1R,etc.). You saying that there's a whole stage difference simply exemplifies how similar they are. How could you make that correlation otherwise? Just my two cents. Not trying to take anything away from what everyone accomplished. Just seems weird to me.)

A lot of companies have different stages in there kits. UGR doesn't own the right to idea of stages it's been around for a long time. I would like to see the pic of the car that has someone else's kit that DP said its there's. I don't see anyone else's kit with the 2 intercoolers on top coming straight off the throttle bodies. I not bashing any companies and what they do. I'm just tired of DP getting the short end of the stick. TI will be amazing this year and hope to see someone put up a 230 in the 1/2 mile

Old 10-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by thuff331

I not bashing any companies and what they do. I'm just tired of DP getting the short end of the stick.
Ok, please go start your own thread, call it as you wrote "I'm just tired of DP getting the short end of the stick". Not sure why you DP guys always come on these threads and cause drama when DP was not even mentioned. Thanks.

Old 10-07-2013, 10:13 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Exactly...no one even mentioned DP...DP has NOTHING to do with this thread. If you want to congratulate DP for finishing 2nd in their shop car and placing behind a customer owned and driven UGR car then why not start another thread? There's no doubt that both cars are FAST AS _UCK but the bottom line is that UGR won.......AGAIN

Congrats to Stacy, UGR and all involved. I'm proud to be on build #4 with these guys, just a solid company that always has the results to back up their product.

Peter

Ok, please go start your own thread, call it as you wrote "I'm just tired of DP getting the short end of the stick". Not sure why you DP guys always come on these threads and cause drama when DP was not even mentioned. Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing invades the Shift Sector CA event. (New world record)