Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing invades the Shift Sector CA event. (New world record)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 10:18 AM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by robmd99
I think it will be even faster and hence more dangerous at TI next year because from what i hear they are making the runway longer? It is a strong possibility that the 200 mark will be broken, I just hope that is all. Congrats to Underground and Stacey!
Robert
Extra space for pacing and braking will only make the event safer, imo.

Old 10-07-2013, 11:56 AM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Wow, congrats Underground Racing, and Stacy for the new world record!

Kevin, I'll be adding a new car to my garage shortly after the new year hopefully.

I'm going to be sending you guys an e-mail soon; I have plenty of questions relating to the car, and different setups

Old 10-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iBoost

Kevin, I'll be adding a new car to my garage shortly after the new year hopefully.

I'm going to be sending you guys an e-mail soon; I have plenty of questions relating to the car, and different setups
Just ask for the full Mullet package/no homo

Old 10-07-2013, 12:13 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mullet
If you don't mind, would you PM some details about your car?(no homo) I understand if that is confidential, though.

I saw the video of you working over the Porsche 996, I was impressed

Old 10-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !

You have done it now, get ready for the spam PM's.

Seriously, send me that email when you are ready to chat, thanks.

Old 10-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !

Old 10-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
You have done it now, get ready for the spam PM's.

Seriously, send me that email when you are ready to chat, thanks.
I'll only get the Mullet package if it comes with the hair!

On a side note, you'll be hearing from me via e-mail or phone soon

Thanks

Old 10-07-2013, 12:58 PM
CRR
CRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud ofCRR has much to be proud of
If you don't mind, would you PM some details about your car?(no homo) I understand if that is confidential, though.

Ya but did you see the one where he was getting worked over by the Porsche 964?

Old 10-07-2013, 01:27 PM
jose_aventador is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by thuff331
Shop car or not. Stage 1r DP car not on kill runs 220.15 against a customers UGR stage 2r runs 224.99 not on kill. Who cares customers or shop car. There's a whole stage difference between the 2
underground racing is the ****ing king of the Lamborghinis and streets ****ing love ... no car ... on the planet can do anything about it ..

Old 10-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CRR
Ya but did you see the one where he was getting worked over by the Porsche 964?
don't you have a Klan meeting to attend?

Old 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts

To avoid ANY stalking from Mullet please don't PM him..as you can see Kevin has warned you.
btw ask UR for the Tag/Cody/Sloss/Helms/Peak/HoustonT (IF he ever decides to race) package over Mullet any day...no homo

Old 10-07-2013, 03:35 PM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
Congratulations to Kevin and Underground Racing for another win! If any of the guys from DP want to come to the track rental in Poconos PA I rented the track for the October 19th and a few UR cars will be there. One of them is mine and I will race any DP cars I have 1500 hp. We are raising $ for Breast Cancer, that day at the track.
If interested in joining us at the track Oct 19th please go to:

Northeastern Section Poconos Race

Old 10-07-2013, 05:05 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahahahaha oh sh_t, u "crack" me up (no homo)

Originally Posted by ZO6ER
To avoid ANY stalking from Mullet please don't PM him..as you can see Kevin has warned you.
btw ask UR for the Tag/Cody/Sloss/Helms/Peak/HoustonT (IF he ever decides to race) package over Mullet any day...no homo

Old 10-07-2013, 10:15 PM
CRR
don't you have a Klan meeting to attend?

new material, hobbit!

Old 10-08-2013, 04:16 AM
Originally Posted by CRR

new material, hobbit!
^^^ was going to say the same to you.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Mullet; 10-08-2013 at 04:28 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing invades the Shift Sector CA event. (New world record)