Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing invades the Shift Sector CA event. (New world record)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 05:56 AM
jose_aventador is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by EBELLO
To much Tequila
eddie you do not show because he knows he will lose both kots the gallant 1st stage caught you before you get to the goal to which we must recognize that its hooked porsche great on short rolls but this time with you 2r stage does not appear hehe

Old 10-11-2013, 12:12 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jose_aventador
eddie you do not show because he knows he will lose both kots the gallant 1st stage caught you before you get to the goal to which we must recognize that its hooked porsche great on short rolls but this time with you 2r stage does not appear hehe
You are absolutely right. Hopefully they'll bring stage 3, 4, 5, it doesn't matter...

Old 10-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Nice!

Old 10-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Liquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of light
Another big congrats to Stacy and UGR!

Lol at every single forum having a DP fan posting something negative to start **** in this thread...

When someone from DP came over to us and asked to run one of us, I really wanted to do it. The obvious problem was, I was just getting use to the car at moderate power levels. Let alone not knowing the car at all for shift points, brake boosting and taking off with the hardcore clutch. Putting all of that into consideration and on top, racing another TT G was not the way I wanted my first race to go.

Would love to run some DP cars at TX2K! I will be the one with the top down

Old 10-12-2013, 06:08 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
You are absolutely right. Hopefully they'll bring stage 3, 4, 5, it doesn't matter...
It's called the Bello Killer Package.

Old 10-12-2013, 06:51 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
It's called the Bello Killer Package.
Lol, congrats to Stacy and the UR camp. Knowing Stacy, he'll be in a UR Vent come Spring TI.

Old 10-12-2013, 06:58 AM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
I just want to say congratulations the car is really fast and I'm very impressed, it's a hard car to beat. 225mph 1/2 mile UGR #1
Hopefully next time we meet i'll get a Hello from Kevin & KC

Old 10-12-2013, 09:13 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
I just want to say congratulations the car is really fast and I'm very impressed, it's a hard car to beat. 225mph 1/2 mile UGR #1
Hopefully next time we meet i'll get a Hello from Kevin & KC
U coming next weekend?

Old 10-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by awesome82
U coming next weekend?
I guess i'm not really ready, i'm still waiting for new turbos, cams, valves, pistons, new computer, i'm not making excuses but i'll be running on the old setup. How is your car ? did you change anything on it ?

Old 10-12-2013, 05:04 PM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
I guess i'm not really ready, i'm still waiting for new turbos, cams, valves, pistons, new computer, i'm not making excuses but i'll be running on the old setup. How is your car ? did you change anything on it ?
Some small little changes but nothing major. Same deal, parts weren't in with enough time. Car will be on a new setup for the TI event in April.

Old 10-13-2013, 04:48 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
with how quick you changed that rocker at TI this stuff will take what, 2 hours to install?

Old 10-13-2013, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by Mullet
with how quick you changed that rocker at TI this stuff will take what, 2 hours to install?
more like 2 days with parts, all special order parts 6 to 8 weeks. out of my control

Old 10-13-2013, 10:23 AM
jose_aventador is infamous around these parts
gtr these batteries are getting ... you think kevin underground racing? think you will be able to keep up with dashing at mile? or believe that the dashing is a better platform?

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/148...switzer-r1k-x/

Old 10-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Liquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of lightLiquid Assets is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by jose_aventador
gtr these batteries are getting ... you think kevin underground racing? think you will be able to keep up with dashing at mile? or believe that the dashing is a better platform?

http://www.gtrheritage.com/topic/148...switzer-r1k-x/
I feel like Nicholas Cage in National Treasure, trying to decipher your posts...

Old 10-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Liquid Assets
I feel like Nicholas Cage in National Treasure, trying to decipher your posts...
I'm the same way when Kevin sends me a bill.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing invades the Shift Sector CA event. (New world record)