Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My Gallardo is here ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 04:44 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
how do you sleep at night? i would be an insomniac, all night playing with my lambo.

Old 11-27-2005, 01:26 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
Saw it last night at the mall. Glad to see you're driving it around and all the attention is not stopping you.

Old 11-28-2005, 03:43 AM
2klude is infamous around these parts
What a small world.

I was in Colorado recently visiting family. I swear you live right across the street from my cousins. I saw the car parked outside...looks hot.

There is a f350 crewcab and new expedition along with there kids cars always parked outside...this has to be the same car i saw. cant be to many gallardo's of that color in Colorado.

Tell my uncle kian(key-yawn) says hi. he probably will be like WTF, lol.

Old 11-28-2005, 06:43 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by 2klude
What a small world.

I was in Colorado recently visiting family. I swear you live right across the street from my cousins. I saw the car parked outside...looks hot.

There is a f350 crewcab and new expedition along with there kids cars always parked outside...this has to be the same car i saw. cant be to many gallardo's of that color in Colorado.

Tell my uncle kian(key-yawn) says hi. he probably will be like WTF, lol.
Can't be many, PERIOD. That was the first time I've ever seen a Lamborghini and I'm in the Cherry Creek area (where pretty much any exotic would be ) all the time. There is also a nice black Z8 that hangs around the general area (Lone Tree..)

Old 12-02-2005, 02:03 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Mana, many congratulations!!

That's one wicked G! The color is outrageous! The wheels are sick! Very nice combo!

Keep this thread updated with pics as you mod.