Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My new Aventador..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 12:32 PM
NineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the rough
Wow, got rid of the gallardo?

I met you some time ago at TX2K11, our trailers were next to one another.

Actually, here is a pic I took of it...

I had an edited version of it but oh well, the raw will do.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	213pw7k.jpg
Views:	1177
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	291862  

Last edited by NineEreven; 10-21-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Wow, nice cars and garage!

Old 10-21-2013, 12:50 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on the pickup! I love that color. The thing with Lamborghini is they make so many awesome colors it is almost impossible to pick!

What are your plans for the UR kit? What stage do you plan to do with?

Old 10-21-2013, 12:54 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by NineEreven

That's one badass Superleggera you took a pic of

Congrats on the new Lambo SW. Should be a fun ride!

Old 10-21-2013, 12:59 PM
NineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RyanWoon
That's one badass Superleggera you took a pic of

Congrats on the new Lambo SW. Should be a fun ride!
I was having the worst time remembering where I heard your name from. I remember several years back reading a magazine with two WOTM supras on it. Hhaha

Old 10-21-2013, 01:11 PM
RyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to allRyanWoon is a name known to all
I was having the worst time remembering where I heard your name from. I remember several years back reading a magazine with two WOTM supras on it. Hhaha
That's me Went from a 1560rwhp Supra to a 1500hp Lambo. Both are fun.

Old 10-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by streetking
Thanks man, you will get to drive it this weekend, before we go out!
you 2 make a cute couple

Old 10-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by RyanWoon
That's me Went from a 1560rwhp Supra to a 1500hp Lambo. Both are fun.
Uh... yea I dont believe you that they are fun. Perhaps a ride at TX2K14 might change my mind...

Old 10-21-2013, 01:37 PM
NTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond reputeNTIMD8 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Congratulations!

Old 10-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
beautiful car

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 10-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Ryan Woon, SW!!

Man, talk about memories from back in the day on Supraforums, with you guys making Supra owners proud!

SW, as usual top notch...why stop at Gallardo UGR when everyone is doing it...no not SW, in typical SW fashion go for the BADDEST!

Knowing all your other rides and rides of the past, I am excited to see the end result, knowing it would be one of the cleanest and baddest lambo's.

Congrats and enjoy!

Bobby Ali

ba

Old 10-21-2013, 02:43 PM
supranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mullet
you 2 make a cute couple
No homo!!

Old 10-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Sgt Insomnia is infamous around these parts
That colour is stunning, have you decided what wheels you are getting yet?

Old 10-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
A lot of people like the looks of the Aventadors but what I like most is inside the car. Lambo/Audi really got it perfect on this car on the interior. Nothing makes you feel more like a man when you push that start button Makes you feel like you are arming your missiles.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:19 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
I bet it gets big *** chrome lip wheels........just to **** off Kevin.
Hell Yes..

Originally Posted by triblk6spd
Nice! Will it be at the shop at all this week? I wanna come check it out...
It will be at the clear bra place for a few days..
Originally Posted by Powell
I mean if I had to I would drive it... LOL! Next time I'm in Austin I'll come take if off your hands for the weekend.

Looks good SW! What rims you going to end up going with?
Originally Posted by Sgt Insomnia
That colour is stunning, have you decided what wheels you are getting yet?
Not sure yet..HRE or ADV?

Originally Posted by iBoost
Congrats on the pickup! I love that color. The thing with Lamborghini is they make so many awesome colors it is almost impossible to pick!

What are your plans for the UR kit? What stage do you plan to do with?
Not sure, it's up to Kevin..

I loved that car!

you 2 make a cute couple
That's right blk& white

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.