Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lambo 1mile world ET record 20,8sec@410km/h

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
Fantastic record and great launch.

That being said.

I can't help but think that if Kevin was sponsored to go out there with a shop car, the time would be quite a bit lower and the mile trap would be somewhere near 270

Old 12-27-2013, 03:43 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
what do you mean if kevin was sponsored??, im sure they have a shop car , now he just has to go out there and try to beat it.

speculation is like ,.... well you know..

Old 12-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Shadowboost is infamous around these parts
UGR does not have a shop car. They are nonstop busy with over 15+ customer cars in the shop at any time. It takes time, a lot of money, and a lot of logistics to go all the way out to the Mediterranean or Russia.

The Nera was as close to a shop car that UGR ever had. UGR doesn't really have a car that they can call a shop car, like AMS can with their Alpha Omega

Old 12-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
Fantastic record and great launch.

That being said.

I can't help but think that if Kevin was sponsored to go out there with a shop car, the time would be quite a bit lower and the mile trap would be somewhere near 270
Kevin to go drive correct?

If it's the tuning to get the car to use all of the traction control to perfection, etc. you are thinking about that would mean sending the Motec genius himself Mr John Reed. He's worked his magic plenty so if it were my UGR car I would have him out there.

If given the SPARE time I am fairly certain UGR could do the same. I just don't see why they needed to be mentioned. They have had plenty of records and will continue to set them if they have the time to do so. Customers will always come first because without those nobody would be in business.

Old 12-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Kevin already has customer cars that went 224.99 in a half mile not on full kill. This "new" nera went 213 on that run in the half mile.

Ray's car went low 8s in the quarter well over a year ago.

No question UGR could have this record if they wanted too. They would just have to run the car in a timed mile which I don't think we have here in the states.

Old 12-27-2013, 07:56 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Congrats on setting the ET record, but UGR shouldn't even be brought up as they have never, ever, focused and tried to set an ET record in the mile. A while back they put a lot of focus on the mile mph and in doing so went 250 mph how long ago??

I am sure if UGR chooses to focus on ET and set a mile ET record, they would go out there and get it done as they have with any other record they tried to achieve and have already accomplished.

I know I am much more interested in 60-130 and more so 100-150 times given that these are the performance measurements that actually apply to my kind of racing, but that's just me (and most likely most TTG owners)

But regardless, congrats on the ET record. I know that milestone is an important one overseas.

Last edited by SCvet00; 12-27-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:50 PM
PDR447 is infamous around these parts
F***! nut huggers galore in this thread. A record is a record. There's no "well if" in a record. It's done.

Get off UGRs nuts all yall.

Old 12-28-2013, 06:04 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PDR447
F***! nut huggers galore in this thread. A record is a record. There's no "well if" in a record. It's done.

Get off UGRs nuts all yall.
I've said major congrats. But they can't claim it's the fastest lambo in the world 1/4 and etc when it isn't like it was done on lambopower.

I would love to see this car come to the states and compete with some of the giants like UGR, AMS and others.

It's like golf. If I go out and shoot a 59 I can't claim I'm the best golfer in the world. To be the best you have to compete and win against the best over and over.

Old 12-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
now he just has to go out there and try to beat it.

I don't have to go out there and beat anything. 1 mile racing, no thanks. We will stick to the roll racing, 1/2 mile and 1/4. I don't have the ***** to go a full mile. Any of my customers will tell you, when they want to go mile racing, I talk them into stopping at the 1/2 mile. You can prove all you need to in the 1/2 mile.

Congrats Leonid, you are crazy! Glad you took that 100K from the GTR guy.

Old 12-28-2013, 10:29 AM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
I don't have to go out there and beat anything. 1 mile racing, no thanks. We will stick to the roll racing, 1/2 mile and 1/4. I don't have the ***** to go a full mile. Any of my customers will tell you, when they want to go mile racing, I talk them into stopping at the 1/2 mile. You can prove all you need to in the 1/2 mile.

+1 The cars are so powerful now that it just comes down to who has bigger *****.Obviously most of the guys that own these high powered super cars are successful with wives and families and don't feel the need to risk their lives at 250 plus.They just have too much to lose.I think going 250 plus in a car that was designed to do 200mph max without any wind tunnel or aero development is just dangerous and sometimes stupid.

Old 12-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by joetwint
+1 The cars are so powerful now that it just comes down to who has bigger *****.Obviously most of the guys that own these high powered super cars are successful with wives and families and don't feel the need to risk their lives at 250 plus.They just have too much to lose.I think going 250 plus in a car that was designed to do 200mph max without any wind tunnel or aero development is just dangerous and sometimes stupid.
10000% agreed.

Old 12-29-2013, 12:23 AM
PDR447 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Duhawks
I've said major congrats. But they can't claim it's the fastest lambo in the world 1/4 and etc when it isn't like it was done on lambopower.

I would love to see this car come to the states and compete with some of the giants like UGR, AMS and others.

It's like golf. If I go out and shoot a 59 I can't claim I'm the best golfer in the world. To be the best you have to compete and win against the best over and over.
I haven't seen anything about "best in the world". Only a record for 1 mile ET.

Anyways, lets say you and I go out golfing and the stars align and you shoot a 59. Do I say "well you're not on the tour so..."? F*** no! I congratulate you on an amazing f***ing round. And I'm pretty sure you would punch someone in the face if they tried to say "well you're not on the tour so shooting a 59 means nothing".

STFU and appreciate what they have achieved. No ifs, ands, or buts. They have done something that NOBODY else in the world has done.

Old 12-29-2013, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by PDR447
I haven't seen anything about "best in the world". Only a record for 1 mile ET.

Anyways, lets say you and I go out golfing and the stars align and you shoot a 59. Do I say "well you're not on the tour so..."? F*** no! I congratulate you on an amazing f***ing round. And I'm pretty sure you would punch someone in the face if they tried to say "well you're not on the tour so shooting a 59 means nothing".

STFU and appreciate what they have achieved. No ifs, ands, or buts. They have done something that NOBODY else in the world has done.

Guess you have ADD and couldn't finish the first line of my post. Go look on lambopower. They claim it is the fastest in the world and they also make false statements about how UGR built their engine.

Leonid has always been very polite and I always have respected him for what he does. I truly think it is awesome. The minute you start bashing someone with false statements though is when it gets a little dumb for me.

Like I have said here, and on LP. Congrats on the record. I would love to see your car and a few others from over there come here to the US and compete. I think it would be something everyone would enjoy win, lose or draw.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:25 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Some of the best gearshifts i have ever heard with a manual Gallardo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUcg...ature=youtu.be

Old 12-29-2013, 12:54 PM
Ryan.g is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Duhawks
Kevin already has customer cars that went 224.99 in a half mile not on full kill. This "new" nera went 213 on that run in the half mile.

Ray's car went low 8s in the quarter well over a year ago.

No question UGR could have this record if they wanted too. They would just have to run the car in a timed mile which I don't think we have here in the states.
IIRC the half way events in the US are not from a dig though? Could be wrong tho

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambo 1mile world ET record 20,8sec@410km/h