Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lambo 1mile world ET record 20,8sec@410km/h

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ryan.g
IIRC the half way events in the US are not from a dig though? Could be wrong tho

Most are from a dig. Cody's car went 217.xx from a dig.

Old 12-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Duhawks
Kevin already has customer cars that went 224.99 in a half mile not on full kill. This "new" nera went 213 on that run in the half mile.

Ray's car went low 8s in the quarter well over a year ago.

No question UGR could have this record if they wanted too. They would just have to run the car in a timed mile which I don't think we have here in the states.
Several events that do this but honestly from a safety point only a couple I would even attempt it on. Texas Mile, Ohio Mile, Michigan Mile, Mojave Mile, Loring, etc. but again only a couple really safe for 250+ speeds...

Honestly, IMO the new Houston Mile that's starting in 2014 will be the track to make 1-Mile records on. Otherwise, Loring or Mojave are the next best for width and breaking since they are over 2-Mile+ long courses..

Originally Posted by Ryan.g
IIRC the half way events in the US are not from a dig though? Could be wrong tho
The Houston 1/2 where a few of the records were set is done from a stop. You are thinking of the west coast event or maybe the TI event up in Dallas which is a roll race event...

Old 12-29-2013, 08:22 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Old 12-29-2013, 09:34 PM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
Awesome work. Nice to see syvecs proving itself slowly.

Old 12-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Got-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the roughGot-Busa? is a jewel in the rough
Congrats on the run and record!

Just curious but what does it run at other events/tracks?

Seeing the VHT and track prep for the first 1/4-mile makes things hard to compare with other 1-Mile events that don't allow anything of the sort.

Old 12-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Love how your phone is just chillin in the car flying around lmao.

Leonid what was the 60 to 130 or 100 to 150 mph on that run?

Old 12-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Tra1nEr is infamous around these parts
Guess you have ADD and couldn't finish the first line of my post. Go look on lambopower. They claim it is the fastest in the world and they also make false statements about how UGR built their engine.

Leonid has always been very polite and I always have respected him for what he does. I truly think it is awesome. The minute you start bashing someone with false statements though is when it gets a little dumb for me.

Like I have said here, and on LP. Congrats on the record. I would love to see your car and a few others from over there come here to the US and compete. I think it would be something everyone would enjoy win, lose or draw.
Hello, thanks, its always nice to hear something good about yourself )
Lets forget this discussion on LP which started from big misunderstanding,
we have nice relations with Kevin, no false from any side, just misunderstanding.
i m not a representative of tuning company, just a customer and user of the car, and sometimes its hard to discuss and properly explain some technical aspects, and this could cause some wrong things, that finally were solved completely.

I always dreamed about bringing car to US to participate in some of great US 1 mile
or 1/2 mile events. but to do this, i think by rules i should install full cage in the car first. for now im installing Tecnocraft 4pt antiroll bar, maybe this would be ok, so in end of summer, when season in Russia is finished, it would be very nice to send car to US.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Love how your phone is just chillin in the car flying around lmao.

Leonid what was the 60 to 130 or 100 to 150 mph on that run?
no for sure - not like this )
it was in my pocket while we had connection on headphones,
so when 1/4 and 60ft were bad they told me to stop and not continue to push the car without reason)
and only on return lane i disconnected headphones and put phone out )

i dont know all times, i think, 0-100 2.5 ) 0-400 20.1 )

Old 12-30-2013, 05:18 PM
here is very nice article about how it was:

http://www.luxury4play.com/supercars...ld-record.html

Old 12-30-2013, 05:22 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Tra1nEr
here is very nice article about how it was:

http://www.luxury4play.com/supercars...ld-record.html
i was just going to post the link here too! LOL!

The payment for the bet is the BEST!!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	c79e.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	260.1 KB
ID:	316203  
Old 12-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Kevin already has customer cars that went 224.99 in a half mile not on full kill. This "new" nera went 213 on that run in the half mile.

Ray's car went low 8s in the quarter well over a year ago.

No question UGR could have this record if they wanted too. They would just have to run the car in a timed mile which I don't think we have here in the states.
car made 8.8 on street/circuit tyres, hoosier a6.
in spring we will try with drag tyres on some drag strip in Russia. its very interesting for me trying to set nice 1/4 time.
Also i will ask organisators of Moscow Unlim500+ to install speed sensors on 1/2 mile, just to compare, we never measured it.

Also, My orange UGR LP570 car has 2nd or maybe 3rd world fastest speed on 1 mile, 263mph,
but with black car we lowered boost on high gears, we didnt need high exit speed, so im very happy with my UGR orange car speed

Last edited by Tra1nEr; 12-30-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
I don't have to go out there and beat anything. 1 mile racing, no thanks. We will stick to the roll racing, 1/2 mile and 1/4. I don't have the ***** to go a full mile. Any of my customers will tell you, when they want to go mile racing, I talk them into stopping at the 1/2 mile. You can prove all you need to in the 1/2 mile.

Congrats Leonid, you are crazy! Glad you took that 100K from the GTR guy.
Thanks a lot man!

any time you ll need a driver for 1 mile - feel free to call me

Old 12-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Can't wait to see this car compete in Moscow. I'm sure everyone is running scared lol.

Stack of money is great lol.

Old 12-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Doug118 is infamous around these parts
Ok so the car has claimed fastest lambo in the world. Who has gone faster? I hate how many nut huggers UGR has. They are a fantastic company and build ungodly machines but they are not the end all be all car builders.

I think going 180-200 on public roads is far more dangerous than going 250 on a closed course with no people around and enough room to safely stop

Old 12-31-2013, 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by Doug118
Ok so the car has claimed fastest lambo in the world. Who has gone faster? I hate how many nut huggers UGR has. They are a fantastic company and build ungodly machines but they are not the end all be all car builders.

I think going 180-200 on public roads is far more dangerous than going 250 on a closed course with no people around and enough room to safely stop

I don't know how many have gone faster, but I know for sure Leonid trapped higher in his UGR 570.

Sounds like this car may be faster if they turn the boost up. Something we will have to wait and see.

I have always been about real records when it comes to any tuner. Someone cannot claim they are the fastest if their car has been stripped out, not VBOX verified and etc. Not saying any of the applies to Leonid at all.

Leonid is great. I love keeping up with him and his buddies because they really push the limits.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambo 1mile world ET record 20,8sec@410km/h