Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

560 HP to 2000 HP in approximately 6 weeks? LP560 6 SPEED build.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 09:49 AM
BigReade is infamous around these parts
Not only that, but to actually have multiple builds that you're trying to complete by a certain date, so everyone can be ready for Texas! Underground, not only do your builds speak for themselves as the best in the biz, but your customer service just solidifies your spot at the top!

Old 02-23-2014, 09:54 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Looks amazing! The black intake is sick, and the water box in the front is a cool creation.

But what's crazy to me is being able to build a 2R in 6 weeks? Seriously?!?? I swear you guys over at UGR defy the laws of possibility, lol.
A big part of this is Proline Race Engines. So glad those guys are part of the team! The CO owner Doug actually builds the Lambo engines himself. Dude is a machine.

Old 02-23-2014, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BigReade
Not only that, but to actually have multiple builds that you're trying to complete by a certain date, so everyone can be ready for Texas! Underground, not only do your builds speak for themselves as the best in the biz, but your customer service just solidifies your spot at the top!

Thanks man. I think we could do these builds even faster if we didnt avg 50+ projects in the shops.

Old 02-23-2014, 11:37 AM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=SCvet00;4054339]Looks amazing! The black intake is sick, and the water box in the front is a cool creation!

Hey Fadi
Water tank is so for more weight up front to prevent wheelies

Old 02-23-2014, 12:29 PM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PCJR
Hey Fadi
Lol, exactly.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:48 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
[QUOTE=PCJR;4054393]
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Looks amazing! The black intake is sick, and the water box in the front is a cool creation!

Hey Fadi

Old 02-23-2014, 06:13 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Good Looking Lambo!Undergrounds work looks awesome as usual.Lots of luck with it.

Old 02-24-2014, 06:06 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by joetwint
Good Looking Lambo!Undergrounds work looks awesome as usual.Lots of luck with it.

You have to get you one of these Joe!!

Old 02-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
You have to get you one of these Joe!!
Subtle Joes car will be ready in a few days post.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Mullet
Subtle Joes car will be ready in a few days post.

There is always a truck in the area.

Old 02-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
Bad **** Reza !

Congrats !

ProLine is the BEST in the business.. partner that up with the BEST tuner in the business , Underground Racing = PERFORMANCE PERFECTION !!

Old 02-24-2014, 02:16 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
There is always a truck in the area.
Dont we know it.....

Old 03-02-2014, 02:15 PM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Car is complete. Definitely hit the goals I wanted out of it at this stage, now I just need to see if the rubber and meet the road and do something worthy of discussion. Thanks to UGR for getting it together so fast, God knows it'll be put through it's paces in the next couple of months!

Old 03-06-2014, 06:11 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Car is complete. Definitely hit the goals I wanted out of it at this stage, now I just need to see if the rubber and meet the road and do something worthy of discussion. Thanks to UGR for getting it together so fast, God knows it'll be put through it's paces in the next couple of months!

Thanks for choosing Underground Racing man! It was a fun project and the first 2R that we completed in less than 6 weeks. Hope you enjoy.

Old 03-06-2014, 06:13 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 'Trust'

You are going to love it! I have put 1,300 hard miles on mine the first week I have had mine. **** is a blast!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 560 HP to 2000 HP in approximately 6 weeks? LP560 6 SPEED build.