Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

560 HP to 2000 HP in approximately 6 weeks? LP560 6 SPEED build.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 06:19 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Trust, another Oklaoma guy just signed up for TT on his LP 570 that is a member of this forum. This one being a rare color and one of my favorite. That makes 4 Underground Racing TT's in OK. Will post some pics soon. Need to get all you guys together for a meetup.

Old 03-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Duhawks
You are going to love it! I have put 1,300 hard miles on mine the first week I have had mine. **** is a blast!
Good Job Dustin !!

That's some great seat time. My car has been back since the end of Jan and I have put only a few hundred on it.. haha

Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 AM
5.7 silverbullet is infamous around these parts
subscribed

Old 03-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ripper02
Good Job Dustin !!

That's some great seat time. My car has been back since the end of Jan and I have put only a few hundred on it.. haha

You guys getting some better weather yet?

Old 03-06-2014, 08:12 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Looking forward to meeting up next week. Congrats on the build.

Kevin, Being that this build was completed in less than 6 weeks, did you guys use Reza's original transmission case and engine block or a core?

Ripper, you need a sig change, lol

Old 03-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SCvet00

Kevin, Being that this build was completed in less than 6 weeks, did you guys use Reza's original transmission case and engine block or a core?

Fadi, we used Reza's original engine and transmission case. Anytime we use a core on a rush job we get approval from the customer. Our machine shop is so fast, we normally don't have to use core's on 6 week 2R builds.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:25 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
Fadi, we used Reza's original engine and transmission case. Anytime we use a core on a rush job we get approval from the customer. Our machine shop is so fast, we normally don't have to use core's on 6 week 2R builds.
I see, thanks. Really unbelievable turn around time on this build. Great stuff man!

See you all in TX in a week.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Ripper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud ofRipper02 has much to be proud of
You guys getting some better weather yet?
Last Sat was good but we went out of town.. Sunday was awful .. freezing rain and in the 30's for the high.

This coming weekend has a chance of rain but the highs in the 50's

I am having withdrawals !!! Car needs to be driven

Old 03-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Looking forward to meeting up next week. Congrats on the build.

Ripper, you need a sig change, lol
Got it ! Will change that sucker now

That's an Incredible Turn Around time for a build as such !! Amazing Job Underground Racing !!!

Old 03-09-2014, 05:37 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
Can't wait to see vids of this

Old 03-10-2014, 07:06 AM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Trust, another Oklaoma guy just signed up for TT on his LP 570 that is a member of this forum. This one being a rare color and one of my favorite. That makes 4 Underground Racing TT's in OK. Will post some pics soon. Need to get all you guys together for a meetup.
Red SL right? Who are the other 2? I think there is one in Tulsa, but that's all I know of.

Old 03-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Sandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really niceSandman_ZZZ is just really nice
Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Red SL right? Who are the other 2? I think there is one in Tulsa, but that's all I know of.
Correct my friend! Won't be putting down the power you are yet. Congrats on the build. You sell the aventador for the gallardo?

Old 03-14-2014, 07:35 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
did this run in the roll event?

Old 06-19-2014, 08:06 PM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
So it's been right at 3 months now since I've had this car back from UGR so probably time for a review.

Firstly, the car is absolutely everything I was hoping/expecting it to be. It's fast as hell, quality and craftsmanship of the build amazing, support from Kevin, KC and all of the UGR crew have been nothing sort of outstanding.

Driving Impressions:

Aside from the clutch being heavier than stock, it literally drives like stock, starts up just as normal, idles normal, A/C works flawlessly, putts around like it's stock with a bit of turbo whistle.

Power:

6 speed makes power delivery a little more exciting IMO, however the power delivery is exceptionally smooth, car pulls and pulls each gear harder and harder. I'm only revving it to the factory 8500rpm rev limiter and it has plenty to spare. It's as easy to drive at WOT as a stock Gallardo, just revs a fair bit faster lol. It makes all the right sounds, V10, click click from the gated shifter, and BOV's on the shifts, amazing.

Quality of Work:

It's an art form, I wish I could just take the bumper off and leave it off, but not quite practical. The car looks amazing under the hood, I LOVE the intake, just freakin' perfect.

Customer Support:

It's all about relationships in the end, you can have an awesome car and be a ****** and nobody wants to be around you, same goes for a shop. You can have a great product and be jerks and the same goes. Everyone from Kevin, KC, John Reed to every single tech they have been so helpful it's ridiculous. The support at events is incredible, all the other owners are great people. There were 2 things that blew me away;

1. I totally botched a shift the first time I got the car, messed up a lot of stuff (1st -> 2nd -> 1st at WOT) and not only did UGR have the car fixed (pretty much a full build again), but back to me in 3 weeks, INSANE. My car has literally been built twice, in the same time frame many are just getting taken apart.

2. The support even from home is amazing, you know how it goes, you get used to something and it feels broken, John Reed remoted into my computer and reviewed logs, adjusted settings in the tune, etc. all without a hint of complaint. I blew a coupler up a couple of weeks ago because the car is always on kill and stuff happens, Kevin sent me 4 couplers, all new clamps etc. overnight Saturday delivery, car was literally fixed in a day.

Bottom line, the car is all and more you'd expect it to be, I literally can't think of a better car.

I'd like to express my appreciation for the whole UGR crew for answering my questions, entertaining my requests, checking and double checking with me every step of the way during the build on what I wanted (from powder coat, to caliper color, to cage etc.), questioning my thinking, all of it. Class act, customer for life.

Old 06-20-2014, 06:41 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Amazing write up! Very detailed and spot on. What people forget is we are driving around street cars but in all reality they are freaking race cars. Hell we have more power than most race cars.

The customer service at tx2k was just insane. I swear my car got cleaner and cleaner after every pass. The customer service was noticed by every shop and they were all amazed. Hell some shops charged track side service fees for their customers at tx2k, no joke.

Good to know you are driving that thing on kill all the time! I just ordered some more import. Cannot wait!