Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TI updates..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
UGR cleaning house agggainn!

Congrats!!!!

Old 04-12-2014, 06:42 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SCvet00
UGR in the finals!!

UGR TT R8 vs. Bob Helms UGR TTG

UGR R8 TT wins KOTS!

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN UGR!!

Helms still running my old black 11 SL. He must have upgraded it from when Peter had it.

Old 04-12-2014, 06:44 PM
tqmonster is infamous around these parts
Congrats to UGR, Videos please!

Last edited by tqmonster; 04-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PCJR
Helms still running my old black 11 SL. He must have upgraded it from when Peter had it.
He has two cars. Racing the 08 sl

Old 04-12-2014, 07:46 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Congrats to Stacy for winning the 6 speed challenge in his UGR TTG

So in conclusion, UGR got the following:
1st/2nd/3rd place at KOTS
1st/2nd at 6 speed challenge
World record MPH at TI with 213 mph!!

These guys are amazing, and they do it over and over again!!!

Congrats to all involved!!!

Old 04-12-2014, 08:13 PM
GETU1 is infamous around these partsGETU1 is infamous around these parts
Crazy. Congrats guys. Total beasts

Old 04-12-2014, 09:15 PM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by thuff331
Dallas Performance TTG got beat by Eddie Bello
Underground Racing LP560

I was driving the DP car and was on low boost. Eddie bello drives a very fast white Porsche.
Hey sport, sounds like you should have left your car on "low boost" for the entire event. poof! DP copies UGRs hardware but not their performance. My car still runs, how about the one you were driving?

Old 04-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Knock off the name calling and insults please

Old 04-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Lots of misinformation in this thread, I'll try my best to clear it up.

During speed indexing/open sessions, people were running against other cars, trying to line up in the pacing area to get practice, and also waiting for a green light. During solo runs, and selected runs for sponsors, the green light was given MUCH earlier than during the indexing rounds. You are talking differences of a few hundred feet in some cases.

Kevin can correct me if I'm wrong, but he and Tag were given the green light almost immediately, from the burnout box during his 213 mph pass. so he was free to hit it much earlier than others. Not taking anything away from the number, but comparing it to others in competition indexing that were green lit much deeper into the pacing area, isn't exactly apples and oranges. Congrats on your pass though Kevin, that's big speed at that airfield.

Originally Posted by S-351
yea and the green Underground Racing Gallardo that set the track record at 198 mph is a 1R. 1650 whp goes 192? Joel is telling everyone he makes 1800 whp + so it's a rs2 unless its a rs1 with a lot of nitrous.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Joel's car is not a RS-2 car, but after how well his car did this weekend, I can see why you would be confused. I wouldn't think Dallas Performance names their packages solely based on what numbers they put down, but what equipment is in the car. A bolt-on Stage 1 LP560 cold probably make 1100whp on race gas, but UGR wouldn't go around calling it a Stage 2 car, would they?

Originally Posted by S-351
Who races at an event on "low boost"? That sounds so stupid! If I were racing a UGR car or Eddie Bello, I sure as hell wouldnt be on "low boost", nor would I use that as an excuse!
"If you were racing..."? You were at a previous TI, how did you do there? Trying to insult someone at their first TI, when you did so poorly at your first TI is weak.

Originally Posted by SCvet00
UGR R8 beat Reza's UGR LP560
Robert UGR TTG beat Joel DP TTG
SW UGR TTG beats Blue Viper
Heffner TTG beats Titan Supra
Bob UGR TTG beat Liquid's UGR TTG
Originally Posted by theringworm
Roberts car is a DP car also.
As stated above, Robert's Stage 3 car with Race Heads (1300whp, 2 year/24k warranty, and 180mph trap at TI) is a Dallas Performance built car. Also, Joel beat Robert in this race. Joel was undefeated all weekend, but I believe went off the end of the runway on this pass. Taylor raised a concern during the grid call while going over the car, and Joel decided not to continue racing and withdrew from competition. No one "beat" him, but I would have loved to see him continue.

For the record, Joel also beat Cody Whitehead in his LP570 UGR 2R car.

I went around and talked with a few UGR owners at TI, and they are good people (some that were friends even before they bought their cars). The atmosphere at TI was great without any of this forum b.s. That's what makes all of this fun, but you guys on these forums posting like idiots, ruin this hobby. You guys reach for any attempt at discrediting a company that you have ZERO personal experience with.

Cars break, that's racing, and that happened to several contestants at TI. It's in poor taste to sit and make fun of someone's misfortune at an event like this, and it's even stupider to act like it doesn't happen with every tuner.

Congrats to Reza, Stacy, and Bob on driving your cars so well at the event, pass after pass, and taking home the trophies. Thanks also to all the TSS staff and volunteers for making this event so much fun. The competition was great, and getting the opportunity to see so many cars with "big builds" from different forums is what sets this event apart from all the copy cat events across the nation.

Old 04-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
I believe I was 1 car inside the green zone when Tag and I took off. I will put a video up when we get home. The green and orange G was on kill.

Old 04-13-2014, 07:17 AM
I have to say this was the most exciting TI that I have ever seen (well heard of). I need my *** kicked for not going.

The competition is what made it so great and so much fun. Props to the other shops for coming out and giving UGR something to race.

So far this race season UGR hasn't backed down from anyone. They have raced anyone and everyone from their spot and their advantage (GTR guys) and they have just completely dominated and it has been all customer cars.

From my understanding... No Gallardo lost to any other car except for a Gallardo right or R8? I think the only Gallardos that lost are ones that had to pit early for what ever reason. Is this correct?

Old 04-13-2014, 07:53 AM
300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light300 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Duhawks
I have to say this was the most exciting TI that I have ever seen (well heard of). I need my *** kicked for not going.

The competition is what made it so great and so much fun. Props to the other shops for coming out and giving UGR something to race.

So far this race season UGR hasn't backed down from anyone. They have raced anyone and everyone from their spot and their advantage (GTR guys) and they have just completely dominated and it has been all customer cars.

From my understanding... No Gallardo lost to any other car except for a Gallardo right or R8? I think the only Gallardos that lost are ones that had to pit early for what ever reason. Is this correct?
I believe the blue Viper with the sequential transmission eliminated Stacy Barnett's TTG.

Can anybody post the details of who beat who in the eliminations all the way to the final race?

How did the GTR's do? I heard one ran a 207 yesterday and 195 the day before.

Also, the Heffner TTG that ran 195 the first day, how did that car get eliminated in the finals? How fast did it go the second day?

Is it true the E-Gear G's had trouble shifting into 4th gear with big power?

Thanks!

Old 04-13-2014, 08:11 AM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
I was simply relaying the info that was being posted on another board. I figured something was strange when Robert's UGR TTG beat xx because I have never heard of a Robert with a UGR car. Well now it all makes sense and there is no Robert with a UGR TTG.

300, that Viper is local to me. You will see a video of it and I running from a 65-200 this upcoming summer.

Congrats again to UGR. You guys KILLED it out there!!

Last edited by SCvet00; 04-13-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:46 AM
thuff331 is infamous around these parts
Mine is still running and they don't copy UGR stuff. I've seen both kits and aren't even the same. Why don't u bring yours out and race it and not hide behind a computer and talk ****. Looks like u need to make a trip in July for the 1/2 mile race in texas.

Old 04-13-2014, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Duhawks

Cody's LP 570 2R lost to Joel but he was not (outrun). His clutch started to fail on the on the launch pad backing up and he tried to run it anyway. When he took off in 2nd it immediately failed, totally. That clutch has been in there over a year.

We sometimes lose a battle but we will win the WAR.

Ice up GTR's

For the other above question.. It was helms TTG that beat the Heffner G. In the finals it was Helms UGR TT G vs Marty's UGR TTR8.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.