Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

TI updates..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 08:51 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Well this is Texas, go big or go home. It was another fun event and I must say thanks to Amar for the goody bag because it was the only thing I won Once again, another great event and especially the runway which had great traction! It was nice to see all these great cars and the masterminds behind them!
Cheers
Robert

Old 04-13-2014, 03:05 PM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
I believe I was 1 car inside the green zone when Tag and I took off. I will put a video up when we get home. The green and orange G was on kill.
Dont be a hater! Underground Racing has been winning every event they are going to, so Kevin must be doing something right. One thing Kevin IS NOT is a CHEATER, so stop with this **** on the COMPUTER already!!! Just Say CONGRATULATIONS .................

Old 04-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Hater? I didn't know that relaying FACTS was considered hating. No one called Kevin a cheater, the TSS staff gave him the green light in the water box, so he and Tag could make a glory pull. Trying to compare his numbers with the other competitors that had to start later while grudge racing (AMS, Nth Moto, Heffner, Dallas Performance, Boost Logic), is stupid. It's like comparing someone's 1/2 mile trap with someone that had an extra 100' to reach the timing lights, get what I'm saying? And he was congratulated, if you could pull down your UGR blinders and read the rest of my post.

If this thread wasn't truly a TI update thread, but in actuality a UGR marketing thread, get a mod to pull my post. Having been at TI, and knowing what went down (and working with the staff), I figured I would update for the other people viewing the thread, not present at TI.

Hector posted the KOTS ladder, and here is how it went down.

KOTS

ROUND 1

Andy N. v. Kevin H. (UR TTG)
Jarrod M v. SW (UR TTG)
Jasmine v. Bob H. (UR TTG)
Austin W. v. KC(mullets hero)
Mike D v. Oliver (UR TTG)
Eric C. v. Seafish
John T. v. Mike C. (UR TTG)
Ivan C. v. NickK (UR TTG)
Jared H. v. Mullet (UR TTG)
Clayt S. v. Reza (UR TTG)
Alex W. v. Jorge (UR TTG)
Josh M. v. Stacy B. (UR TTG)
Andy M. v. Joel (DP TTG)
Danny C. v. Cody
Bryan P. v. Lee S.
Nancy v. Felipe (UR TTG)
Cameron v. Tony P.
Tony W. v. Shin
Todd N. v. William G.
Joel (ttviper) v. Austin O.
Elliot P. v. Rob B.
Jason J. v. Ben H.
Tuan H. v. David C.
Jeff W. v. Tien
Robert V. (DP TTG) v. Tiago bye Tiago not able to compete

ROUND 2

Andy v. Robert V. bye-----Andy could not compete
SW v. Tien
Bob H. v. Tuan
KC v. Jason J.
Oliver v. Elliot
Seafish v. Austin O.
Mike C. v. William G.
Nick K. v. Shin
Mullet v. Dalton (supra)
Reza v. Tony P. bye------Tony could not compete
Jorge v. Felipe
Stacy B. v. Lee (Nthmoto)
Joel G. (DP TTG) v. Cody W. (UR TTG)

ROUND 3

Robert V. (DP TTG) v. Joel G. (DP TTG)
SW v. Lee S.
Bob H. v. Jorge
KC v. Reza
Oliver v. Dalton (supra)
Austin O. v. Shin
Mike C. bye

ROUND 4

Mike C. v. Joel G. bye ---------Joel could not compete
SW v. Austin O. bye--------SW could not compete
Bob H. v. Dalton (supra)
KC bye

SEMI FINALS

Mike C. v. KC
Austin O. v. Bob H.

KOTS Finals

KC v. Bob H.

Old 04-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Malu59RT
Hater? I didn't know that relaying FACTS was considered hating. No one called Kevin a cheater, the TSS staff gave him the green light in the water box, so he and Tag could make a glory pull. Trying to compare his numbers with the other competitors that had to start later while grudge racing (AMS, Nth Moto, Heffner, Dallas Performance, Boost Logic), is stupid. It's like comparing someone's 1/2 mile trap with someone that had an extra 100' to reach the timing lights, get what I'm saying? And he was congratulated, if you could pull down your UGR blinders and read the rest of my post.
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
I believe I was 1 car inside the green zone when Tag and I took off. I will put a video up when we get home. The green and orange G was on kill.

Malu, why do you always take shots at UGR? Honestly dude, it's gay and getting old.

Did you not read what Kevin said about the start after your wall of text above? I quoted it above. At some point you just gotta let the UGR hate go.

If you had a car and ran at TI you would also know during indexing (non grudge matches) there were no red lights. MANY people hit it where they wanted to (yellow light or green light showing). Since you didn't do any runs you wouldn't know that and you are arm chairing from second hand info.

We all know you are a DP fanboi (we are all fan bois to certain shops or people) so instead of trying to discredit others why not just talk about the shop or people you like?

Old 04-14-2014, 05:50 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Malu, it's always something with you after these events. Same story, Underground wins, again and you have some BS to stir up. You are not putting out facts. You put a post out saying there is misinformation and yet just leave more misinformation.

Once the video gets out of the green car, you will see that you are wrong at your guessing of where the green car took off as it wasn't near the launch pad. If you knew what kind of power we are making you would stick your foot in your mouth.

Show some class and stay out of it. Not sure what your affiliation is with TI but I hope you have nothing to do with that event.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:30 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
The King of the Streets winner is a Dallas TX R8 build by Underground Racing. Ouch

Old 04-14-2014, 06:52 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Malu59RT

If this thread wasn't truly a TI update thread, but in actuality a UGR marketing thread, get a mod to pull my post. Having been at TI, and knowing what went down (and working with the staff), I figured I would update for the other people viewing the thread, not present at TI.

Hector posted the KOTS ladder, and here is how it went down.

Friday was all about practice runs, grudge matches and speed indexing. If you want to toss out all the "records" that were set then let's talk about Saturday, where it really did count.

UGR cars won both the KNOTS and 6 speed Challenge. Top speeds during the "official" event also belonged to UGR. So as I see it, again, UGR had the fastest cars there. KC ran 198 in the R8, Stacy ran 199.1 in his 6speed and I was the only one to break 200, 202.1 to be exact. After round 3 we turned my car up a bit more but I could not continue do to a sensor fault in the e-gear.

My numbers were run during the actual races starting on the green light.

SW

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	large.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	359533  

Last edited by streetking; 04-14-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:09 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Man I came in here to post but it looks like you have already been beat up pretty bad with real facts and reality lol.

I don't ever see Mullet or Street King correcting people much but when they do... you better just go crawl back in your hole.

I really do not get it. UGR always wins and everyone else always *****es (on every damn forum). UGR loses with class. Do you see Cody, Kevin, and everyone else that lost *****ing? No, they took their loss (all from mechanical stuff) like a man. If UGR didn't have to race each other they would have been the last what 6 to 8 cars standing? UGR has completely dominated every event this year. It hasn't even been ****ing close. They came to DP back yard and front yard and took care of business. I would have thought DP would have had more cars there? Why wasn't Taylor racing in his car?

Also as SK mentioned. Looked at all the trap speeds before the actual racing and during the actual racing. the UGR cars kept going the same speed if not faster. Everyone else got a bit slower. That tells me UGR was taking off at the right spots....

Different race, same result. UGR killed it and everyone else has excuses.

Old 04-14-2014, 08:00 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
stuff on Mullet's car

Originally Posted by joetwint
exactly!

lmao !

Old 04-14-2014, 08:12 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint
Exactly!
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
lmao !

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	223FAE77-F997-48C8-A9F6-CFB0BE4FCDE2_zpsmec4x9dk.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	359547  
Old 04-14-2014, 09:34 AM
theringworm is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 300
I believe the blue Viper with the sequential transmission eliminated Stacy Barnett's TTG.

Can anybody post the details of who beat who in the eliminations all the way to the final race?

How did the GTR's do? I heard one ran a 207 yesterday and 195 the day before.

Also, the Heffner TTG that ran 195 the first day, how did that car get eliminated in the finals? How fast did it go the second day?

Is it true the E-Gear G's had trouble shifting into 4th gear with big power?

Thanks!
I don't know the shop/owners name of the GTR Alpha 20 that ran the 207mph but he did not compete in KOTS. He literally did one pass during time trials that I know of and that was it. Very fast car.

Old 04-14-2014, 11:13 AM
ZO6ER is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by theringworm
I don't know the shop/owners name of the GTR Alpha 20 that ran the 207mph but he did not compete in KOTS. He literally did one pass during time trials that I know of and that was it. Very fast car.

AMS Omega

Old 04-14-2014, 12:20 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Originally Posted by ZO6ER
AMS Omega
I believe it was AMS om.. didnt bring enough shoot.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:24 PM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
Making Sense Now.

You are a DP fan boy, that's why it must hurt so bad about another Underground VICTORY in Texas ( in DP's Backyard )

Old 04-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Please cease the petty baiting and name calling

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.