Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TT LP 570 Gallardo headed to NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation Underground Racing TT LP 570 Gallardo headed to NY

Big thanks to Vinny for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Gallardo. Vinny went with the Stage 3 with Race heads. This TT Gallardo will put down over 1100 whp on pump gas (93 oct) and we will stop the power at around 1250 whp on 109 octane. We also added the Helix billet final drive gears and ceramic clutch. Also comes with the JRR racing PNP MoTeC ECU setup with boost by gear. As always, this TT Lamborghini comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile full warranty. These full builds only take us 6-8 weeks. Expect to see some videos soon.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vinny2011TTGallardoSL_04_zpsf1a048e0.jpg
Views:	1097
Size:	349.4 KB
ID:	394348   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vinny2011TTGallardoSL_03_zpse3b1eb0c.jpg
Views:	1053
Size:	344.6 KB
ID:	394349   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vinny2011TTGallardoSL_02_zps8f150218.jpg
Views:	1167
Size:	318.3 KB
ID:	394350   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vinny2011TTGallardoSL_01_zps499d3539.jpg
Views:	1050
Size:	340.3 KB
ID:	394351  
Old 07-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Vinny's car stopped by our open house in May when he first took delivery of this car. Now's its making a quite bit more power . Great job as always UGR! I'm sure we'll see this car hauling *** locally.

Old 07-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Vinnyr has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyr has a spectacular aura about
Kevin & crew @ Underground Racing are the best people I have dealt with in the car world. From the workmanship to the quality & speed to build ( 6 weeks ) Anyone thinking about doing any kind of turbo build must consider Underground.
Thank you Kevin & crew for the masterpiece you built for me😁

Old 07-05-2014, 08:01 PM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
Thumbs up

Car looks sick. Nice job Underground, that's enough power to beat up on the Porsches down here. But give him one more click to beat up on the GTRs

Old 07-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Banned
IcemanLambo is infamous around these parts
Hopefully this UGR car will run Joe's Awesome GTR since no UGR car is willing to step up to the plate to race him in LI.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Vinnyr has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyr has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by IcemanLambo
Hopefully this UGR car will run Joe's Awesome GTR since no UGR car is willing to step up to the plate to race him in LI.
I didn't build this car to race Joe
But when it's time to go to the track I will for sure run him & any other players 😁

Old 07-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Vinnyr
I didn't build this car to race Joe
But when it's time to go to the track I will for sure run him & any other players ��
That's good to hear that your willing to run him at least. These cars are made to race no matter win or lose. Great car by the way, it looks awesome, it matches your Murci if you still have it.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:12 PM
LAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really niceLAMBO UR is just really nice
I dont think Joe is talking about going after any underground cars, last time at The Pocono's things didn't go his way.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Banned
Come on that was on his old set up with smaller turbos and he is only really lost to you. He was ready to run Dave 2R car until he did not show up last weekend. Hopefully you can find some nice cool weather and take out that nice white car you have and run him too.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Thumbs up

Come on that was on his old set up with smaller turbos and he is only really lost to you. He was ready to run Dave 2R car until he did not show up last weekend. Hopefully you can find some nice cool weather and take out that nice white car you have and run him too.
Your a 100% right I cant speak for Dave that was a bull**** move. When my car is ready of course I will race Joe he's nothing but a class act. Im sure his car is faster now, I just don't know if u want to bark up that tree. All in FUN

Old 07-06-2014, 12:34 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
I thought Joe already raced a 2R in TX?

1:15 mark

Old 07-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by LAMBO UR
Your a 100% right I cant speak for Dave that was a bull**** move. When my car is ready of course I will race Joe he's nothing but a class act. Im sure his car is faster now, I just don't know if u want to bark up that tree. All in FUN
Your 100% right its all in fun, all I want to see is good race between the cars that's all, they are made to race. You, Dave and Vinny have awesome cars, some of the best builds out there on the road.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by SCvet00
I thought Joe already raced a 2R in TX?

1:15 mark
TX2K14 - 1800HP Gallardos battle GTR's - Battle of the Titans! - YouTube
He did and he lost no excuse but that set up was not running at full boost and now it is. The car is now running way more boost in all the gears so hopefully it will make a difference, we shall see.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
He did and he lost no excuse but that set up was not running at full boost and now it is. The car is now running way more boost in all the gears so hopefully it will make a difference, we shall see.
It won't matter. Trust me. I know from lots of personal racing. Joe is a cool cat and has a very nice car. No one has anything for these top UGR cars. They are just insane.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Duhawks
It won't matter. Trust me. I know from lots of personal racing. Joe is a cool cat and has a very nice car. No one has anything for these top UGR cars. They are just insane.
Joe is very cool, again its not about win or lose, we just a want to see a good race. I shall agree your car is probably untouchable, did you run that white GTR with 1400whp when TRC came to atlanta?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TT LP 570 Gallardo headed to NY