Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Another Underground Racing TT Gallardo headed to DALLAS TEXAS *2,000+ whp*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:16 AM
|
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Exclamation Another Underground Racing TT Gallardo headed to DALLAS TEXAS *2,000+ whp*

Thanks to John for choosing Underground Racing to build this X version TT Gallardo. This setup has the most of the tricks we offer. Full billet helix transmission setup, front and rear billet helix differentials, carbon fiber drive shaft, billet 1/2 shafts and much more. As always it has the JRR MoTeC setup with boost by gear, traction control, launch control and rolling anti-lag. This car made north of 2,000 whp. This is a 6 speed car. Only thing to add to this car before it goes home it CCB brakes. Due to race wars we wont put out publicly what the X Version's make HP wise. Customer info only. See you guys at the Texas Invitational's.

Last edited by Underground Racing; 08-15-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-15-2014 | 11:28 AM
avengerr is infamous around these parts
That's so sick! Keeping the hp numbers secret just adds to the suspense! Amazing build.

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:29 AM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Bad ***. What year is she

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:33 AM
|
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by benblack
Bad ***. What year is she
thanks, 2006

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:35 AM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Still educating myself on the gallardo. After my 700 Hp panny build thus is in my radar in next couple of years. Not hard to figure out u guys r the ****. Wow

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:37 AM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Proper gear box as well , good job UR!

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:38 AM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
taking bets now on when you guys have your first 3,000 hp build.. jesus

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:38 AM
|
Former Vendor
Still educating myself on the gallardo. After my 700 Hp panny build thus is in my radar in next couple of years. Not hard to figure out u guys r the ****. Wow

Thanks.

Wait until you see what they are coming out with next from our race development shop.

We will be at events testing some cool new stuff this upcoming year.

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:40 AM
I'm in Vegas do u guys come this way any? Would love to watch em in person. And yea I've noticed u guys are pushing the envelope. Awsome to see. She's already upset about rebuilding the turbos on my grocery getter lol. Only imagine the static on these. Better start saving my lunch money now

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:45 AM
|
Former Vendor
I'm in Vegas do u guys come this way any? Would love to watch em in person. And yea I've noticed u guys are pushing the envelope. Awsome to see. She's already upset about rebuilding the turbos on my grocery getter lol. Only imagine the static on these. Better start saving my lunch money now

We come to Vegas a good bit, just not to race. ;(

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:48 AM
Well hit me up I'm the welcome Wagon. Maybe incriminating pix get me a discount hahaha

Old 08-15-2014 | 11:53 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
I have never seen the sun when I am in Vegas. Just the roulette wheel lol.

LOL just looks funny... Here is John's car, it makes 2,000 whp + lol. JESUS.

Old 08-15-2014 | 12:06 PM
|
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Duhawks
I have never seen the sun when I am in Vegas. Just the roulette wheel lol.

Ride to we die on that wheel.

Old 08-15-2014 | 12:06 PM
Haha

Old 08-15-2014 | 12:33 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
I almost had a heart attack lol

I was talking to myself in my head... "Okkk please hit black, please hit black..I will never gamble again, just hit black"

BLACK!!! and I am gambling again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another Underground Racing TT Gallardo headed to DALLAS TEXAS *2,000+ whp*