Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Weazel is infamous around these parts
Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA

Over a year ago, the Kreissieg F-1 Valvetronic exhaust system was brought to my attention. The quality and sound is what really caught my eye. Being the person that I am, I wanted something that no one had. I had to have it. I purchased the Kreissieg Headers and Exhaust system brand new from Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kreissieg USA. As you probably guessed, this was not a cheap purchase. The headers retail for $8498 and the exhaust retails for $10998.57. I was given a deal on both pieces. Till this day, I believe I’m the only one in the states that has both modifications done on a 6.0L or any Diablo for that matter. When the exhaust was being installed, we ran into a minor problem. The exhaust system was hanging extremely low. It had to be modified, no big deal you think right? But, after paying $10K for an exhaust, do you want to spend more money to modify it? The minor issue was notified to Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kreissieg USA. I don’t know if they’ve changed the design on it or not since. Once the exhaust was installed along with the headers, it was like music to my ears. I had never heard anything sound as good as the Kreissieg did on a Lamborghini.

The next thing I did was have the car dynoed. I originally ran an MS Racing exhaust which I passed on to a good friend of mine. The car made 445.6WHP. As of today, the 6.0L dynoed to the wheels 453.2 WHP on a 2WD Dynojet equipped with Kreissieg’s F-1 exhaust and Kreissieg’s headers. The driveshaft was removed in order to convert the 4WD 6.0L system to RWD only. That’s a gain of 7.6 HP over the MS Racing. Not only did we dyno the car in F-1 mode, but we also dynoed it with the Valvetronic system in full force to see what would happen. The car dynoed at 347 WHP. That’s 106.2 WHP loss. We felt at that time that the Valvetronic system was best used to silence out the exhaust tone. We didn’t feel it was a good idea to drive with it closed.

Awhile later I purchased a brand new Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale. I hesitated on purchasing the Kreissieg only because of the pricing. I was running a Capristo exhaust at the time, but on a Stradale, it just doesn’t sound the same as a regular Modena. I gave a call over to Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA and see what they could do for me. They stated to me that they had a used version in stock and would be willing to give me a good price on it. I was pleased to hear this information, but wasn’t sure why they would have a “used” exhaust in stock. I also asked if this exhaust would have any problems with CEL. I was told that there would be no problems whatsoever. The exhaust was bolted into place and again, it was the best sound I’ve ever heard. I grinned from ear to ear. After driving for about 2 days, my slow down light came on. I wasn’t too familiar with Ferrari’s at this point in time, but I knew it couldn’t be good. I took the car into Ferrari of Orange County to have the problem diagnosed. They stated that the exhaust system I had on the car was the cause of it. Being that it was a Stradale, I assumed that it could be possible since the car is different then a regular Modena. I regret now not contacting Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA about the problem, but myself and Mark (SP_Weazel) were assured by them on numerous occasions that the exhaust would not cause this problem. I ended up selling the Stradale in exchange for a Murcielago. The exhaust sat here until one of my sales team sold the exhaust to a local Ferrari customer.

We install the exhaust on the Ferrari with ease and the customer LOVED it!! He went absolutely nuts. A few days later, we get a call stating that his CEL came on. We sent a flatbed to his house, picked up the car, and promised to sort out the CEL. With out any thought to it, he agreed and was pleased that we were so helpful. We tried numerous o2 simulators, and many different options, but to no prevail. Nothing worked. We contacted Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA and stated the problem to them. They told us that because his car wasn’t a Stradale, that exhaust of course would not work on a regular 360 Modena. Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA also stated that they have a brand new Kreissieg Version that runs the factory CAT’s and will NOT cause a CEL problem. We agreed and paid the $XX,XXX amount for the exhaust system. We received the unit and to no surprise, the piece is wonderfully crafted. My tech’s had the exhaust installed by the end of the day. Our customer came and left with that same smile on his face. 15 minutes later, we receive a call from him, but this time, there’s no CEL, there’s a Slow down Light. He freaks out after reading in the manual that if that comes on, the whole car may shut down. We calm him and ask him to bring the car back.

At this time, I contact Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA once again and notify them of the problem. The answer we get is: “What do you want me to do?” I lose my composure and go off on them. For me and my company to spend $XX,XXX amounts of dollars with a company, and this is the type of customer service I get, I was not going to be treated in this manner. I may not be selling XX amount of units like Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA told me other customers were doing, but regardless, I am still a customer. At this time, Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA promises to contact Japan and find out more information regarding the problem. This will lead into a second problem I have faced in the past months. (More on that later)

As of now, the exhausts were redesigned in order to not create the CEL problem. We returned the revised 360 exhaust in which we were credited for. Mark had also sold a Gallardo exhaust to a customer and that exhaust was delayed in shipment for a couple of reasons. 1. Being that they didn’t have the revised versions. 2. He had to sign a WAIVER (Attached Picture) stating that Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA was not responsible for any CEL and or Emissions problems. The customer agreed to sign the waiver. But, SP Engineering was never contacted by Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA. Out customer was contacted via another source. (Mark will post on that.) However, if the exhaust continues to cause the same problem for him as it has done for us and BMWRACER, I will “NOT” hesitate to take the exhaust back and solve the situation with Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA. I am also waiting for Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA to ship the BMWRACER his exhaust without the use of a waiver.

As of now, we have 1 more Murcielago exhaust in stock. I will sell if anyone is interested in it, but as of right now, SP Engineering will no longer buy or carry Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA products anymore. If we are not going to be supported directly by Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA then there is no point for my company to work with them any longer. As stated before, the exhausts have great sound and craftsmanship, but Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA customer service lacked the courtesy to help us in our time of need only to try and help us when it was already too late. This is not a problem that has just occurred, it has been an on-going problem for quite sometime.

Old 11-07-2005, 06:14 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Sorry to hear that you guys were not receiving the support that you should have. I know you guys were really trying to promote that line.

I have dealt with them directly and their service and attitude is not always customer friendly after they have taken payment information. They seem to be more concerned with their own well being.
They should stick to the computer business and not automotive. Many other friends which have dealt with them have all stopped supporting them. I hear that many vendors have already stopped supporting their products due to (poor) availability and attitude.

These experiences are primarily BMW and MBZ based. I would expect that they treat high-end customers a lot better but I guess their arrogance is the same no matter who the deal with.

Old 11-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by speedplay
Sorry to hear that you guys were not receiving the support that you should have. I know you guys were really trying to promote that line.

I have dealt with them directly and their service and attitude is not always customer friendly after they have taken payment information. They seem to be more concerned with their own well being.
They should stick to the computer business and not automotive. Many other friends which have dealt with them have all stopped supporting them. I hear that many vendors have already stopped supporting their products due to (poor) availability and attitude.

These experiences are primarily BMW and MBZ based. I would expect that they treat high-end customers a lot better but I guess their arrogance is the same no matter who the deal with.
I'm glad to hear that alot more people were having the same problem. I was worried that maybe our company was doing something wrong. It just goes to show how $$ changes people and the way they treat others. We were trying very very hard to sell their products, but as of now, we could care less.

Old 11-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to hear your "solution" on my car

Old 11-08-2005, 04:43 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally posted by SP_wEaZeL
I'm glad to hear that alot more people were having the same problem. I was worried that maybe our company was doing something wrong. It just goes to show how $$ changes people and the way they treat others. We were trying very very hard to sell their products, but as of now, we could care less.
SP: I have friends that have done work with you. You guys offer great work and stand by it. That is why people continue to come back. The customers and cars that come through your shop says it all.

Redlinerobert : I don't know you but I hope everything works out for you. Best Regards

Old 11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by speedplay
SP: I have friends that have done work with you. You guys offer great work and stand by it. That is why people continue to come back. The customers and cars that come through your shop says it all.

Redlinerobert : I don't know you but I hope everything works out for you. Best Regards
Robert is referring to something else...His solution is simple..once I get the damn car back in my hands!

Old 11-08-2005, 08:29 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
A couple of short statements before I elaborate.

1. I have had great luck and great service from Eisenhaus. I have dealt with John of EH as well as several of my friends. Nothing negative to say. Omni Solutions is a computer company I take it? How is bashing them going to solve your Eisenhaus issue? SOunds like a potential suit for slander. In anycase.....

2. ALex Shen, If you would like to sponsor our board, please contact me immediately, Otherwise, please delete your sig, and promotional posts.

Thanks
Shank

Old 11-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by ShankCS
A couple of short statements before I elaborate.

1. I have had great luck and great service from Eisenhaus. I have dealt with John of EH as well as several of my friends. Nothing negative to say. Omni Solutions is a computer company I take it? How is bashing them going to solve your Eisenhaus issue? SOunds like a potential suit for slander. In anycase.....

2. ALex Shen, If you would like to sponsor our board, please contact me immediately, Otherwise, please delete your sig, and promotional posts.

Thanks
Shank
1. Shank, I posted for Alex under my name.
2. I sent a recent inquire about sponsoring the board, maybe
you didn't get it???
3. Slander? Everything stated was true. If they'd like to file a case
then the choice is up to them.
4. We weren't trying to solve anything. We were bringing to the
attention of the public the issues we were having with a
company.
5. I've had the same signature now for over 100 posts and now
I'm being asked to change it? No problem, consider it done,
just thought I'd bring that to your attention!

Mark Chin
626-333-5398

Last edited by Weazel; 11-09-2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
No problems with my Murcielago Speedplay, it's just not loud enough.

You're not getting your hands on my car Mark. No way no how...

Just an opinion Shank, but perhaps comments like those to Alex and Mark should be pm's?

Old 11-09-2005, 09:46 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Robert, perhaps. But his personal attack on Omnisolutions which can show up in any google search is unjust.

This thread should be deleted in a few. Like I said my experience with Eisenhaus has been positive.

Funny thing is, back in 2000, my experience with SP has been positive as they tuned my SUPRA ECU.

-Peace

Old 11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Robert, perhaps. But his personal attack on Omnisolutions which can show up in any google search is unjust.

Funny thing is, back in 2000, my experience with SP has been positive as they tuned my SUPRA ECU.

-Peace
No disrespect Shank, but I don't see how a good experience with Sp Engineering is funny? ALL of my experience with them has been positive. Like I stated before, they have done all the work on my Murcielago and I could not be happier with their work.

When your Roadster comes in, I suggest you send it there. Trust me, Alex and Little Foot (Mark) know what they are doing.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:01 AM
HdS
HdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud of
But his personal attack on Omnisolutions which can show up in any google search is unjust.

This thread should be deleted in a few. Like I said my experience with Eisenhaus has been positive.
Did you read the thread? Why would it be unjust if it provides facts? Deleting it would be unjust for customers that might buy and receive such service.

Start a thread with your positive experience with them. It will also show up in a google search

Old 11-09-2005, 10:41 AM
SkyclsGT3 is infamous around these parts
not sure what the deal is, but I was quite pleased with Kreissieg/eisenhaus customer service and I am very happy with my kreissieg unit on my car. nice folks.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by HdS
Did you read the thread? Why would it be unjust if it provides facts? Deleting it would be unjust for customers that might buy and receive such service.

Start a thread with your positive experience with them. It will also show up in a google search

Yes I read the thread. What does quoting another computer company JOHN owns have to do with an exhaust system?

He's quoting it to expose any business he owns, which isn't fair.

If someone had a gripe with SP, should they quote SP ENGINEERING / LAMBO - POWER.com / Company XYZ?

and this --> "As of now, we have 1 more Murcielago exhaust in stock. I will sell if anyone is interested in it" <-- is for sponsors only.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
I don't see how a good experience with Sp Engineering is funny?
I don't either...

I meant funny as in ironically...I had experience with both these companies in the past from my mod-addiction back in 2000....somethings never change.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA