Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Kanye West is Lovin' It in His Lamborghini Aventador

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 05:01 PM
DerekShiekhi is infamous around these parts

Rappers as wealthy as Kanye West have "F U Money." It allows them to not have to care what other people think of them. That's why Yeezy can nonchalantly pull into a McDonald's drive-thru lane...in a Lamborghini Aventador.

Read the rest on the 6SpeedOnline.com homepage. >>

Old 05-26-2015, 06:37 PM
sunburned is infamous around these parts
Seriously? This forum is TMZ now?

Screw that guy, such a jackass.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:32 AM
jomama is infamous around these partsjomama is infamous around these parts
ironically, that jackass does care what people think of him, more so than most. his livelihood depends on it.

Old 05-31-2015, 07:57 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Who cares? He is a retard...

Old 06-02-2015, 01:39 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
He's such a ******....

Old 06-02-2015, 03:24 PM
TSAF NKUF is infamous around these parts
If they ignore him, he will eventually just go away.

Old 06-09-2015, 07:33 AM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
Does it matter what car he use to go to McDonalds? Do you guys not get takeout in your Lamborghini's? I do. Not McDonalds, but when I have my car for the day, I gotta eat

Old 06-16-2015, 05:29 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
"What she order...Fish fillet"??" ...

Oh and probably my fav Kanye lyric..."whatchu think I rap for, to push a fu*king Rav4" hahaha...

It's all good rappers don't have F U money ...Top Forbes execs and entrepreneurs have F U money. Most Rappers are broke, heck many artists are using a draw from their label or recording company until they can go on tour and make enough to pay it back, and they have to budget for operations items, overheads, transport, setup, cost etc.....it's a business like any other....the guy that owns the record company whose paying Kanye's paycheck or funding the label he is under...now that guy or that his boss....they have F U money.

Old 06-17-2015, 12:10 PM
bWilKINS is infamous around these parts
Not that I am defending the guy or anything but I am pretty sure that he has throw away money. He made $30 million last year according to Forbes, a quick Google search shows a net worth of approx $130 million.

Old 06-23-2015, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor
BlackMarketRacing is infamous around these partsBlackMarketRacing is infamous around these parts
Yeah, I am sure he is doing just fine. I can see that principle applying to the bottom guys or new guys on a label but Kanye, as much as I dislike him lately, has been around a long time and paid his dues by now.

Old 06-29-2015, 03:23 PM
white out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to beholdwhite out is a splendid one to behold
I don't have anything to comment on his actions, but I'm a big fan of his music.

He's owned a wide variety of Lambos, and we all know that you don't drive a Countach for status when you have a matte black Aventador at your disposal. Since he showed up to an award show in an SLR Stirling Moss, I have to respect his taste in cars.