Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Aggressive Huracan: Wrapped Bits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 05:42 PM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
Aggressive Huracan: Wrapped Bits

Hey gang,

Here is my latest treat... wrapped the chin fangs on outside, the rocker and the roof.

Name:  image_zpsithnhrdq.jpeg
Views: 466
Size:  266.9 KB

Name:  image_zpsrgxrvdfj.jpeg
Views: 332
Size:  256.9 KB

Name:  image_zpszigrxpi3.jpeg
Views: 305
Size:  284.4 KB

Name:  image_zpsoamr1xgu.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  261.7 KB

Name:  image_zpsmeciqcxm.jpeg
Views: 322
Size:  247.0 KB

Old 02-22-2016, 09:39 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Car looks totally sick! wow

Old 02-25-2016, 10:54 AM
Evoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud ofEvoking has much to be proud of
Thanks guys. Do you think I should add a cf wing?

Old 02-25-2016, 01:34 PM
NotCeo is infamous around these parts
Wow that actually turned out really nice. Has a good contrast to it.

Old 02-29-2016, 08:29 AM
vinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of light
Looks amazing! Very nicely done.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:19 AM
JustinPSI is infamous around these parts
the car and wheels look fantastic....the yellow calipers arent calling to me. green blue or gold might contrast in a different way

Just IMO, cars looks killer though

Old 03-14-2016, 12:08 AM
VEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond reputeVEGAS9ELEVEN has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great! I was also going back in forth on adding a wing to my Huracan. I felt the selection of wings on the market was very limited. I originally ordered a Vorsteiner Verona wing then cancelled it last minute. I finally decided to go with a Mansory wing...a little on the expensive side but definitely the best looking wing in my opinion. Wing should arrive in 3-4 weeks as they are not stocked and have to be custom made. Here is a pic of the wing (not on my car) and my matte Huracan

impatiently waiting for the wing to arrive. Also, installing Novitec springs, Kline exhaust and ADV1 wheels.

Old 03-14-2016, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by JustinPSI
the car and wheels look fantastic....the yellow calipers arent calling to me. green blue or gold might contrast in a different way

Just IMO, cars looks killer though
Blue or gold calipers would look terrible to me. Blue is too dark and bright blue is trying too hard since most have NEVER seen blue calipers on a car. Lambo's don't need to try too hard with accessories - its a Lambo.

Gold would seem like a dingy faded yellow IMHO. Besides, apparently Lambo thinks yellow is the best accent color - check out their Centenario below! Hmm, this makes me wonder about adding a tiny strip of yellow along the A pillar and very edge of the chin ;-)

Old 03-14-2016, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by VEGAS9ELEVEN
Car looks great! I was also going back in forth on adding a wing to my Huracan. I felt the selection of wings on the market was very limited. I originally ordered a Vorsteiner Verona wing then cancelled it last minute. I finally decided to go with a Mansory wing...a little on the expensive side but definitely the best looking wing in my opinion. Wing should arrive in 3-4 weeks as they are not stocked and have to be custom made. Here is a pic of the wing (not on my car) and my matte Huracan

impatiently waiting for the wing to arrive. Also, installing Novitec springs, Kline exhaust and ADV1 wheels.

Nice. The wing in your pics looks more turned down on the edges than their Trofeo one no?

I think the one you are getting is this one below. Hmm, not so sure about how aggressively the ends turn down... May have to see in person.

Old 03-15-2016, 03:01 AM
Former Vendor
Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !
Great car and mods plan Edward!

I can't wait to hear your beast with Kline installed

Old 03-16-2016, 05:52 PM
glh
glh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud ofglh has much to be proud of
Killer ride awesome congrats love the yellow caliper.

Awesome color

Old 03-27-2016, 03:12 AM
Banned
BlocktGrills is infamous around these partsBlocktGrills is infamous around these parts
Very tastefull!

Old 05-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor
Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !Felix_Kline Is a GOD !
Old 05-09-2016, 10:06 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good with the wrap!