Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

plans for the Roadster Mods at SP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 10:08 AM
andreas is infamous around these parts
As Robert states, The CF on the engine cradle is outsourced by Lambo and they are not delivering any cars with it as of now!! My new '06 did not have it but did have the full factory CF inside. I was told that the bars in CF in the engine bay are not offered as there was some issue with them currently and may not be offered or delivered in the future.?? Just what I was told by a few people (dealers, & Roy Cats who has some inside source) all said the same thing!!!!

What are you doing on the interior?? Do you have any pictures of the Cargraphic Tips. Going to have the MS stage I & II installed on mine but would love some different tips. Can you post a pix??

thanks

Andreas

Old 02-26-2006, 02:32 AM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
i liked the look of quad tips/pipes...unique and fills the space agressively, but not too much, only setup ive seen like this so far...not that im looking up lambo exhausts every day haha. what do you guys think?

Old 02-26-2006, 09:42 AM
andreas is infamous around these parts
I like that setup!! Who does that one????

Old 02-26-2006, 06:51 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
It's tom's murcie, didnt have a chance to chat with him at the last 969 event...Think ive seen him post here a few times, im sure sharky can get you in touch with him

Old 02-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
THat quad exhaust is an art of disgust.

Old 02-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
That is Al Burtoni's exhaust Andreas. You like it?

Old 02-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
That is Al Burtonis exhaust, and it is DIGUSTING.

Old 02-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Not a fan of the Quad tip exhuast either.

Old 02-27-2006, 08:55 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
andreas don't play around with exhaust systems ... go straight for the best (from what I have heard). More pics/videos here.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
The Kreisigg does not sound as good on the Murci as it does on the Diablo. Inmo, on the Murci the BEST sounding exhaust, bar none, is SP's MS racing with their bypass pipes. It is AWESOME.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:28 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by allanlambo
The Kreisigg does not sound as good on the Murci as it does on the Diablo. Inmo, on the Murci the BEST sounding exhaust, bar none, is SP's MS racing with their bypass pipes. It is AWESOME.
I have never heard that, but will take your word for it allan.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Agreed. That is the set up I have and it sounds AWESOME.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
MS Racing does have a reputation in music.

However, I do like the quad tips ... I also like the quad tips from Borla (I think it's Borla). Just don't go with the Capristo frogface!

I'm with Shank, though. The 06 Murce is pretty damn fine as it is ...

Old 02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
rakjoe is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Agreed. That is the set up I have and it sounds AWESOME.
Agree x 2

I have the same setup and it actualy replaced the Platinum setup on my car, sounds bad *** and feels more torquey.

Old 03-01-2006, 11:00 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MattM
andreas don't play around with exhaust systems ... go straight for the best (from what I have heard). More pics/videos here.

You should be careful. I think Eisenhaus and Kreisegg went out of business. Last time I heard from them was several months ago, and was waiting on follow up from them. No call return, I left several messages. Must be out of business, and I'd be weary of dealing with companies that dont return call to potential customers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: plans for the Roadster Mods at SP