Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

plans for the Roadster Mods at SP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ShankCS
You should be careful. I think Eisenhaus and Kreisegg went out of business. Last time I heard from them was several months ago, and was waiting on follow up from them. No call return, I left several messages. Must be out of business, and I'd be weary of dealing with companies that dont return call to potential customers.
Eisenhaus is/was just a reseller of exhaust systems. Not a manufacturer. Eisenmann is an exhaust manufacturer(some people get them mixed up cause of the name similarities).

If you called Kreisegg directly I feel bad for those who bought an exhaust with a 5,000 % markup and no longer have a direct line for customer service.

Old 03-01-2006, 07:38 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Johnfromjersey
Eisenhaus is/was just a reseller of exhaust systems. Not a manufacturer. Eisenmann is an exhaust manufacturer(some people get them mixed up cause of the name similarities).

If you called Kreisegg directly I feel bad for those who bought an exhaust with a 5,000 % markup and no longer have a direct line for customer service.
No I called Eisen haus / kreissg the US distributor in IL. I think they might be out of business.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:55 PM
andreas is infamous around these parts
I am going with the MS. Heard it this past weekend and it is awsome!! All cats gone too. Also going to have the stock exhaust tips from the Roadster system put on as the are IMHO the best looking!! Spoke to SP about doing this and they are going to add them on to the MS system and also have them heat coated black!!!

OH the car is at SP right now!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 11:09 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by andreas
I am going with the MS. Heard it this past weekend and it is awsome!! All cats gone too. Also going to have the stock exhaust tips from the Roadster system put on as the are IMHO the best looking!! Spoke to SP about doing this and they are going to add them on to the MS system and also have them heat coated black!!!

OH the car is at SP right now!!!
is there video anywhere of the MS Racing exhaust? Do they have anyplace in IL or Miami that can do the install?

Ryan

Old 03-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Contact them directly - ask for Mark aka sasquatch. 626-333-4176

Old 03-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Weazel is infamous around these parts
MS Racing + SP/MS Stage 2. Andreas, I'm going to make you love your car even more!!

http://www.lambo-power.com/movies/M4V00835.MP4

Old 03-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey and don't forget my factory tip mod painted black!! One off and will be awsome!! You had better stock up on Roadster tips as everyone will follow my lead!!

Old 03-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by SP_wEaZeL
MS Racing + SP/MS Stage 2. Andreas, I'm going to make you love your car even more!!

http://www.lambo-power.com/movies/M4V00835.MP4

That sounds sick! How much for the exhaust and bypass ?
I'll take it. Have em in stock?

Old 03-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Call Mark right away as he has none in stock right now but will get two (one for me) in this week sometime!!

Did you get the roadster yet???

Old 03-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Andreas is correct. We don't at this moment have the exhaust in stock. I am awaiting shipment from Japan and hope to have 2 exhausts in-house by next week. The Stage 2 setups are made in-house once I receive the car. If you are really interested, please e-mail me or give me a call. Mark@sp-power.com Also, just so you know, our stage 2 setup will eliminate the Primary cats as well as the secondary. The video clip doesn't do it justice. Thanks again.

-Mark

Old 03-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Mark, My car will remain in IL or FL. Does the car have to be in your shop to do the work? Keep me posted on the carbon roof from afolter mark.

Thanks
Ryan

Old 03-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by ShankCS
Mark, My car will remain in IL or FL. Does the car have to be in your shop to do the work? Keep me posted on the carbon roof from afolter mark.

Thanks
Ryan
For us to do the stage 2, it would need to be here. I'll keep you posted on Affolter if they ever return my e-mails.

Old 03-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Will I have warranty issues with stage 2? My car is from Fox Valley

Old 03-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Please give me a call.

626-333-5398

-Mark

Old 03-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Shank, words cannot describe how good the MS racing sounds with SP's stage 2. Ive heard every single exhaust out there, and even a regular MS racing system doesnt stand a chance. Sp's system kicks it up not a notch, but 10. IT IS AMAZING. I dream of getting my next Murci and installing the system nightly.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: plans for the Roadster Mods at SP